Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far I have been going through Hard mode. Once done I'll most likely go through Normal again and try for platinum for every level.

Overall I really do enjoy this game, it just gives me the joy of those hack and slash games, and at times the music to me is not good, there are times when it truly sets the atmosphere of the game.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

In particular I really enjoyed, it was truly like the game designers just had an all out blast making this game, can not wait for what they make next :D

Platinum games will always be day 1 for me xD

Madworld and Bayonetta <3

I didn't really think of Eggman as being a reference, but then I forgot it publisedh by Sega (easily done). I haven't played Madworld. But I did spot the Viewtiful Joe one! I just forgot, until you pointed out.

More eastereggs in the game are;

DragonBall Z ones ie the The Braves angels do the posse as Ginyu Force, in the Prologue: Bayonetta & Jeanne make the pose of the fusion, using a yellow lollipop will makes your hair turns yellow, like a super saiyan.

Others are Virtua Fighter (Akira Attack) move, Evangelion Ep name Angel Attack,one of the bosses has a Eva mouth, Lt. Col. Kilgore is the character from the movie Apocalypse Now, Jojo's Bizzare Adventure attack sounds when you counter Jeanne, Bayonetta says this "juunin hayai-n da yo!" (the winning quote from Akira from virtua fighter 5) after beating G&G without getting hit (pure platinum medal),Space Channel 5 Ulala easteregg in the Chapter XIV and this song is remade version of the

Edited by Dante

More eastereggs in the game are;

DragonBall Z ones ie the The Braves angels do the posse as Ginyu Force, in the Prologue: Bayonetta & Jeanne make the pose of the fusion, using a yellow lollipop will makes your hair turns yellow, like a super saiyan.

Others are Virtua Fighter (Akira Attack) move, Evangelion Ep name Angel Attack,one of the bosses has a Eva mouth, Lt. Col. Kilgore is the character from the movie Apocalypse Now, Jojo's Bizzare Adventure attack sounds when you counter Jeanne, Bayonetta says this "juunin hayai-n da yo!" (the winning quote from Akira from virtua fighter 5) after beating G&G without getting hit (pure platinum medal),Space Channel 5 Ulala easteregg in the Chapter XIV and this song is remade version of the

Jeanne and Bayonetta also do a fusion pose when you fight Jeanne, countering her moves when prompted. The fight follows with your first transformation.

Okay and i didnt know this hidden move with the sword by holding down the RB until a red circle is formed with sword then press Y unleash a laser attack.

Its taken us more than 8 months to completely master Bayonetta. 6,000 incredible hours of testing, observation and intense play, and over 200,000 words to record our experience on more than 400 pages. The result is possibly the most complete guide available for any game. Bayonetta deserves to be mastered, and this guide is your key!
Edited by Dante

Bayonetta 2 Confirmed?

Hey, you liked Bayonetta didn’t you? Of course you did, with its sexy witches, insane action, multifaceted serpents and other epic bosses, what was there not to like? In that case, you might be interested in this little tidbit: In a recent interview for the March issue of Game Informer, Platinum Games director Hideki Kamiya teased what the company might be working on next.

According to Kamiya, “We obviously have love for the work we have created, so I don’t see anything wrong with Bayonetta 2. Personally, I’d like to approach the world of Bayonetta from a different angle, in the form of a spin-off.” Perhaps a game starring Jeanne? Could be cool. Then again maybe the game could star one of those flying baby heads that Bayonetta had to shoot out of the sky. We wouldn’t put it passed those guys.

For more from Kamiya about Bayonetta be sure to check out our Afterwords section in the March issue of the magazine where he answers questions from the fans about Bayonetta's character design, what her name means, and where all that hair came from.

Anyone else excited over the possibility of a sequel for this game? Would you want a spinoff, or would you rather see Bayonetta return to the limelight?

PS3 (japan only for now) is getting a patch that allows the option to install the game to HDD To help with the reported loading problems with the game.

No confirmation if the euro version is getting a patch but u would have thought they would...

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/ps3-bayonetta-gets-hdd-install-option

Good to hear they are trying to sort out this problem anyway!!!!

That's indeed a good sign, though I'm not tempted to make use of installs if they aren't mandatory. My HD is getting pretty cramped, and any GB saved is a good one. And while the loading can be long, I'm used to it by now anyways.

But it's a good they are taking the matter seriously. 'Patch' really is the word of this generation.

That's indeed a good sign, though I'm not tempted to make use of installs if they aren't mandatory. My HD is getting pretty cramped, and any GB saved is a good one. And while the loading can be long, I'm used to it by now anyways.

But it's a good they are taking the matter seriously. 'Patch' really is the word of this generation.

well, i install stuff for games im currently playing, but if im not gonna play for a few months, i uninstall. fallout 3 was responsible for a LOT of my hd space.

There was loading on items?? Ouch. They really messed that port up.

Yeah i dreaded pressing the start button, and thanks to the loading, never read any of the files which I usually do in games like these (DMC used to house tips on how to beat enemies effectively in its files).

Lol @ the 'flawed' PS3 version, how could they mess it up so bad so that it has terrible load times when they have all that extra power and Blu-Ray storage space to play with? Was it really that hard for them to port across...

I've had no issues with the 360 version, it runs pretty smoothly and plays like a dream.

Lol @ the 'flawed' PS3 version, how could they mess it up so bad so that it has terrible load times when they have all that extra power and Blu-Ray storage space to play with? Was it really that hard for them to port across...

I've had no issues with the 360 version, it runs pretty smoothly and plays like a dream.

Framerate was worse too. It was a rush port job by SEGA.

Framerate was worse too. It was a rush port job by SEGA.

That's a shame... because it's a brilliant game, for it to be ridden with mere technical flaws on what is basically the more 'powerful' console must be frustrating, I mean... if they'd done it properly then the game would have run even better than the 360 version surely as opposed to worse.

im usualy fine with the there being slight differences between the ps3 and the 360 versions of games, its not normaly anything youd really notice unless you were running a frame by frame comparison, but in the case of bayonetta, i do feel a bit cheated. its still a great game, but the load times were a piss take, which made dying extra frustrating.

it didnt ruin the game, but it was a needless inconvinience.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!