Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Why no child is safe from the sinister cult of emo!!111

BlueStar

Again, I appreciate Jamba's respecful take on this :) Emikael is the anti-troll, in the sense that he isn't out looking for trolling but draws a lot of it because of his views.

With respect to your logic and your beliefs, to some degree it is the individual's responsibility to use the power of love and faith to keep these evils out of their hearts, is it not? .

I really believe that if someone is posessed with a unclean spirit it can be told to come out of that person only in Jesus´s name and they won´t obey any other name than Jesus. Then they can´t be just abstract evil things.

I have never seen it with my own eyes but I have read from books that believers have told those spirits to come out from posessed people in Jesus´s name and it have worked. I have also heard from a friend who´s a believer who has expelled a unclean spirit from a person.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really believe that if someone is posessed with a unclean spirit it can be told to come out of that person only in Jesus´s name and they won´t obey any other name than Jesus. Then they can´t be just abstract evil things.

I have never seen it with my own eyes but I have read from books that believers have told those spirits to come out from posessed people in Jesus´s name and it have worked. I have also heard from a friend who´s a believer who has expelled a unclean spirit from a person.

Why would it come out in Jesus' name specifically? Also, notice how the people saying they exist already believed they do. I have a several Christian friends who have said similar, but they all have been unable to provide any evidence other than that they "felt them", or, even worse, "a deeply religious friend of mine felt them".

I used to ( still am by younger people at my school ) get called an emo, but people actually do know i'm not one, so I'm over it. I just had/have slightly emo-ish hair, relative to everyone else, whose afraid to actually have different hair. Don't worry, I hate that pure emo hair too, that flat curtain over you face, i have like matty black hair everywhere and sometimes in my eyes = emo at my school. I've never cut myself ( I value life too much/had no need to ) and hate emo music. :)

However, I always disliked the persecution of them. I've never had to interact with a stereotypical one however, maybe i'd hate them.

----

@ Religion;

amanda-bynes-hairspray-400ds0824.jpg

I can think for myself, without referring to a book of short stories. If I need spiritual guidance, I look to myself whilst breathing in the fresh air from the natural land around me.

"He who looks outside dreams, he who looks inside awakens."

- Jung :bowdown: (IIRC)

Says it all really.

Music is a very powerful thing and can arouse all kinds of emotions in people´s minds. I also believe that evil can make use of music to arouse suicidal thoughts.

I concur, you see people both crying and spunking over music, possibly at the same time. Personally I don't see attraction in such respect.

If someone close to you commited scuicide I don't think you would be as quick to blame an 'unclean spirit'

As far as i'm concerned, you have an unclean spirit because your possesd by a religion. Are you gonna comit suicide?