N-Europe

lizards and spiders and bugs! oh my!!

Guest bluey

Guest bluey

eeeee creepy crawlies!! not that i'm too bothered by there being a variety of bugs in my house... i'm just unfamiliar with them!! i like to know my housemates!! can anyone help??

can anyone tell me what the little guy who lives under my aircon unit outside is...? i've named him alfreido.... but does anyone know what kind of lizardy thing he is??

n502507553_849909_933.jpg

also... there are a lot of little black and white hopping spiders in the house... they're fairly small, and kind of jumpy (as in - they jump and hop around if they see you coming...) does anyone know what they are? my housemates arent worried by them so i'm not thinking they're dangerous or anything... @___@ i tried to get a picture of one, but it hopped away O_o

also again!!... there's this little blue bug in my freezer... i'm pretty sure it's just the one... he's fast! but i managed to get a picture today!!

n502507553_849910_1829.jpg

:nono: if i could speak japanese my landlord would TOTALLY hear about this!!

Guest bluey

alfreido is neither awful nor massive!!

how very dare you, red_shift, sir!! (^___^)

he's about... hand length?? he's always sunbathing by my door :smile: i like him ^^

and murray ~ ice mario, man... hence the freezer :heh:

Guest bluey
I believe the bottom one is a Maricosus Shadoitus (or more commonly known as a Marshfly). Be careful, it's quick and it's poisonous.

And here's me thinking it was Stitch with its mouth open. Now i see it is mario, but it's hat looks like stich's head/eye/ear.

ppppsssssshhhhh ~ amatures...

this is why jamba gets the bluey love. he knows his marios :heh:

thank you for IDing alfreido guys!!