N-Europe

Forum Mafia Mk.II

The fish

And Beggilax appears thrice (sorry I'm not very observant).

Still, all ShadowV7 seems to do is come on and vote whenever someone is under the chopping block. (As does Beggilax, but I feel ShadowV7 is a smarter guy, and if he really were town he'd be contributing alot more).

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I win with either side (emphasis on with, I can't steal a win from anyone).

The difference is that I've told my story.

You haven't shed any light on your alignment/character/power or anything.

It may seem like I've chosen you randomly, but you were the only person to appear thrice, so it seems reasonable.

But it isn't just me as I said before, you've appeared thrice and there's doubt and suspicion on you so this won't help you out much either.

Harper: 23 (Cube, Gizmo, Haggis, ShadowV7, Vicar, Tellyn, Nintenodohnut, Jonnas, Jamba, Gaggle64, Beggilax, Chairdriver, Ellmeister, Maase, MadDog, Eenuh, Martinist, Sanchez, Fandango, Lazyboy)

People who voted for Strider:

Strider: 11 (Raining_again, Ellmeister, Jonnas, ShadowV7, Gaggle64, Jayseven, Sanchez, mr-paul, Zell, Chairdriver, Beggilax, Tellyn)

People who voted for Volcom

Volcom: 12 (Cube, Raining_again, Shino, Tellyn, Beggilax, Martinist, Dyson, Chairdriver, Jayseven, Nintendohnut, Sanchez, ShadowV7

That's 5 folk that's appeared 3 times in the list now.

And i've been on discussing things and even attempting to find stuff out aswell as coming on and lynching, albeit it, not as much as the last day due to exams at Uni, but I tried to contribute when I could.

I didn't realise Sanchez and Beggilax where in untill the list you posted :heh:

Perhaps some pressure to make them talk then? I'll see the last time they were on.

We'll they've both been on since this day started so who knows what they're up to :heh:

Sanchez was on under an hour ago and Beggilaz yesterday and so far I haven't seen them in the thread.

Beggilax posted, Sanchez hasn't. Methinks it's time to weed out the ones who are getting away without doing anything before we turn on each other. *Cue "Oh my god how could you be voting for me, look I'm posting now! I'm good!"*

Change Vote: Sanchez

Vote: chairdriver

Seriously, the whole "keep me alive for longer and vote off someone else" is getting old.

And it's also painfully obvious Tellyn is working with him to get votes away from chairdriver.

Vote: chairdriver

Seriously, the whole "keep me alive for longer and vote off someone else" is getting old.

And it's also painfully obvious Tellyn is working with him to get votes away from chairdriver.

Excuse me? How is it painfully obvious, Henderson?

It does seem a little desperate of charidriver but yet again people are moving their votes away from him! Seriously, this is like the third day this has happened, if you end up winning this chair you honestly deserve a medal, you have escaped so many times by distracting people. I can't believe it's working!

And Tellyn, you have to admit you seem to be moving your vote away from chair very easily. And you seemed to protect him the other day - we only needed two votes to lynch remember? And you refused and we were begging coolness to come on and vote and you wouldnt? It is a little odd.

Still, I'm sorry chair I just don't really trust you. Like Eenuh the only one I do trust is myself, so for now (and unless we get more info on someone else) my vote stands. Sorry :)

The other day, we wouldn't have made those votes in time. They all piled in AFTER the deadline... And I defended Chair because no one else would. He could be incredibly useful to us considering he's one of the smartest mafia players. Then he could be using that against us...

I still think it's better to get someone who's not participating. Chair can live for now.

Chairdriver can't be killed at night so we'll have to lynch him sometime. It may as well be today as we have no decent info.

I'm certain he's telling the truth about who he is. Hence why we have to lynch him (unless there's some evil twist to his role where he can't win the game because he's nobody).

Chairdriver can't be killed at night so we'll have to lynch him sometime. It may as well be today as we have no decent info.

I'm certain he's telling the truth about who he is. Hence why we have to lynch him (unless there's some evil twist to his role where he can't win the game because he's nobody).

Why would you think that?

Everyone can be killed at night (unless their whole bag is being bulletproof, like a bulletproof townie, or if they are an uber mafia don or something like that), otherwise the game becomes unbalanced.

And why do you have to lynch me if I'm telling the truth. I win with either side. Voting me off is like shooting yourself in the foot.

If you're scared I'm going to steal a win from you, you aren't going to win if you don't start lynching the mafia.

Yeah that's actually a good point. Fish, Dom, please can you PM people who arent saying anything (most of the people in the game really) and tell them to start taking part? Its so annoying, and by the looks of it we can't reach the majority at the moment.

I was thinking of doing so, and now you folks are getting annoyed, I'll get onto it...

Chair, maybe this has been asked before...what can you do? Do you actually have a power? Or are you literally doing nothing every night? Is the whole point of this game just to survive? Because frankly, that role sucks if it's true.

Pretty much.

You managed to fight off an assassin without any help.

Really? When was this?

I think I missed that...

You said you were silenced. If you're noone then your powers can't be temporarily revoked (so it sounds unlikely that the admin silenced you). Which suggests that you're the hooded guy (as the assassin's arm goes right through you...makes sense if you're nobody).

Sorry been busy with the whole birthday thing so I'll catch up as much as I can.

To be fair, from what I've read, Tellyn! does seem suspicious because he always backs down from voting for Chairdriver quickly and then we always ending up voting for no-one. So far my vote for Chairdriver still stands.

To be fair, from what I've read, Tellyn! does seem suspicious because he always backs down from voting for Chairdriver quickly and then we always ending up voting for no-one. So far my vote for Chairdriver still stands.

Yeah, he would be suspicious if I were actually evil.

At the moment it's all the people that just come online to vote (Sanchez, ShadowV7, Beggilax, amongst others) that are the most suspicious.

Hence why I'm pressuring Sanchez to say something.

Sorry been busy with the whole birthday thing so I'll catch up as much as I can.

Why do people still call me Tellyn!? :heh: But fine, I'll clear myself of suspicion and get rid of Chairdriver since you think he'll force you all into second place.

Change Vote: Chairdriver

Let him fry. I'm an admin, once he turns up No Lynch or whatever he is, you'll see that I'm actually with his idea to get rid of the people who are not doing a damn thing in this game.