N-Europe

Okay. This one is pretty tough.

Dyson

Hey forumites of N-Yoorup.

I am in need of the following item.

A Pokemon Trainer/Ash Ketchum cap.

I also require a plushy Pokemon (preferably Pikachu) and last but not least I could use a Pokeball I suppose, though these are not vital.

The thing I'm mainly having the trouble with is the hat; I can't seem to find one anywhere. I'm willing to spend up to £10 on one of these. Anyone got any ideas? I need this by next Friday, the 2nd of May.

The reason? Leavers' photograph at college. We have two: One is a serious one and one is a crazy all out anything goes sign; and I've decided I'll be a Pokemon trainer. Or Ash. Or whatever.

I just want a god damn hat.

Well, if you can find a plain red cap, you could cut out a white piece of paper and draw that little red £-like symbol on the front. Stick the piece of paper to the cap with a safety pin or two ... and voilà!

(Note: I've never tried this myself, just thought it up. I have no idea if it'll actually work! :p)

Similar concept worked for my Flash outfit last week. Made the symbol out of card and safety pinned it on. Just be warned; if it rains it won't end well.

As far as the pokeball plushy. Game and Gamestation sell little reversable Pokemon (incl. Pikachu) for £2.99. About 1.5 inchs tall and can be both pokemon and pokeball.

Guest bluey

pssshhhh.... EASY!!!

market/charity shops or here ~ red baseball cap (£2-£5?)

sewing shop for 1 square of white felt and 1 square/offcut green felt. (50p-ish)

glue n' scissors

= pdCPVML0001.jpg

and GAME sell those little pokemon plushies that turn inside out into pokeballs... that's killing 2 birds with one stone :grin: = £3

41501021-177x150-0-0.jpg

total ~ £9 ish. :yay: use the rest to buy 100 penny sweets and send them to me as thanks. *nods*

Guest bluey
You'd get one 1p sweet, the other 99p is going on postage. :blank:

that's good enough for me!! *goes to wait by the letterbox..*