N-Europe

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really looking forward to this. That trailer was classic old-school movie trailer-esque. Would be interesting to see that translate over to the game as well. Also looking forward to seeing the alien worlds as they're being kept under wraps and from the small impressions that are out there, they sound really good compared to the real world Washington locations.

Think he's getting at the unreliability of the Nintendo Wifi Connection and quite rightly so. The servers aren't fantastic. They really need to sort some of them out. They been better with recent online titles but they're still languishing behind those that the competitors are using for their online games.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by that.

If Animal Crossing or Mario Strikers is anything to go by, we'll never get online at peak times.

At a time when companies promise the possibility of streaming games directly to your PC, why on earth does Nintendo still struggle with match-making services?

Edited by david.dakota

That trailer is pretty darn good.

I only really play smash bros online and i haven't noticed anything bad about that experience, so i can't really comment on it being bad.

But i don't think we can't really moan when the service is free anyway. Mind, with that being said we aren't actually being offered a payed for alternative so i guess its a bit of a double edged blade this argument.

I was more thinking if the person who had registered all the friends codes had a prior commitment when a tournament was planned, so we're going to have to have to have a few people register everyone most likely.

I'm assuming if you play someone who has everyone's codes already added, you'll be able to simply click a button to add everyone individually to your own friend list. So its not like it will take much effort to add people to your own game.

^what problems did you have with brawl??

I'm assuming if you play someone who has everyone's codes already added, you'll be able to simply click a button to add everyone individually to your own friend list. So its not like it will take much effort to add people to your own game.

^what problems did you have with brawl??

No, they have to be playing in that game, you can't just copy and past their friends list. Although, its still not that bad.

With brawl when playing most online matches I got about half a frame every second.