NEurope

FUCK YEAH, SEGAAAAAAAA

I love these guys, they are the saviors of the Wii.

I'l try to buy a lot of games from them, i can guarantee that

^ No, they're not the saviors of anything.

Did Perfect Dark? GoldenEye? Geist?

I was just gonna say that!

Thanks guys but that was a rhetoric . You see, he said he was surprised for it not being a SEGA kind of game. It's (not) a SEGA kind of game as much as it would (not) be a Nintendo kind of game. No surprise here.

@ david.dakota - nSpace are working on several Wii titles as we speak, and a sequel to Geist is rumoured to be one of them. It'd be a shame if it didn't get a sequel because it wasn't a bad game, like everyone makes it out to be. Don't really understand the complaints about the frame rate issues as I've played it through several times and had none. But I digress.

Nice to see a publisher finally announced.

They've just confirmed that it will be compatible with motion plus too. Mixed feelings on this one to be honest. Will this mean it requires it, will this mean it enhances it and will it be a competitive advantage for a player to have it in multiplayer?

I'm not a fan of games that require add ons as I feel they reduce the liklihood the game will sell well and have such large market penetration, I am interested to see what they'll do with it.

One of those n-space titles is Target Toss Pro: Bags. You use the Wii Remote to toss bags at targets. Like a pro bag tosser.

Even if Nintendo published it, it still wouldn't be a Nintendo FPS, unless they bought High Voltage.

Not strictly true, the IP could quite easily be purchased from the developer. It all depends on the terms of the contract.

But that wasn't really the point i was originally making, which was Nintendo should be prepping a Wii first-party shooter (thats not a Cammie, i do mean first party)

@ david.dakota - nSpace are working on several Wii titles as we speak, and a sequel to Geist is rumoured to be one of them

Other than Bag Tossing, mentioned earlier, i've not read a single rumour on nSpace's future projects. Although, agreed a new Geist would be nice!

Not strictly true, the IP could quite easily be purchased from the developer. It all depends on the terms of the contract.

But that wasn't really the point i was originally making, which was Nintendo should be prepping a Wii first-party shooter (thats not a Cammie, i do mean first party)

Yes they should, I would love a first party shooter with online. I reckon a Wii version of Metroid Prime Hunters. With 32 player online, set all across the Metroid Universe.

You could play as Samus, as other bounty hunters and federation troops. Or you could go to the dark side and be a pirate - including ridley and kraid! You should be able to customise your armour and weapons so you look individual online.

It would be epic - storming space stations as the pirate team as teams of marines and hunters defend, battling for flags on alien worlds and huge open death matches in classic Metroid locations! WOW!!!

This game is getting better and better... 16 player online, wii speak and SEGA behind the promotion for it.

Finally we are starting to get decent wii online games.

With a lot of people on here following this game since it was announced I expect we will have some great 16 player online battles

Yes they should, I would love a first party shooter... set all across the Metroid Universe

Epic no. New IP.

Yes they should, I would love a first party shooter with online. I reckon a Wii version of Metroid Prime Hunters. With 32 player online, set all across the Metroid Universe.

You could play as Samus, as other bounty hunters and federation troops. Or you could go to the dark side and be a pirate - including ridley and kraid! You should be able to customise your armour and weapons so you look individual online.

It would be epic - storming space stations as the pirate team as teams of marines and hunters defend, battling for flags on alien worlds and huge open death matches in classic Metroid locations! WOW!!!

I wouldn't call that a Wii version of hunters. But it would be a great game.

Anyone hazard a guess what motionplus will be used for? I think it'll be used for smoothing up the motion control, nothing specific and not essential.

Haven't got it, fine. Have got it, more accurate motions. The way ALL developers need to approach it at the least.

Anyone hazard a guess what motionplus will be used for? I think it'll be used for smoothing up the motion control, nothing specific and not essential.

Haven't got it, fine. Have got it, more accurate motions. The way ALL developers need to approach it at the least.

It would probably be used to keep the aiming accurate if the remote lost sight of the sensor bar. I'm sure it will be optional, especially since Motion plus is supposed to come out in Q2 and The Conduit is supposed to come out in Q1.

It would probably be used to keep the aiming accurate if the remote lost sight of the sensor bar. I'm sure it will be optional, especially since Motion plus is supposed to come out in Q2 and The Conduit is supposed to come out in Q1.

For the wiimote to lose sight of the sensor bar, it would have to be pointing way fucking off the telly... Motion+ does nothing in the IR department, it's solely for motion.

I would have to disagree with you there. Depending on where you're sitting, its very easy for it to go off screen. And Motion plus, if implemented right, would be able to detect where you were pointing. Perhaps the game will have an option for the player to use IR or Motion plus for aiming.

I would have to disagree with you there. Depending on where you're sitting, its very easy for it to go off screen. And Motion plus, if implemented right, would be able to detect where you were pointing. Perhaps the game will have an option for the player to use IR or Motion plus for aiming.

At first I was thinking "what the fuck are you on". the IR is brilliant and works seamlessly all the time. But then I thought of two things.

1. What about the people who don't want to point it at the screen all the time, they want to lie in bed, couldn't they just move the wiimote in space like a gun and it move accordingly, which would be great.

2. Sometimes light plays funny buggers with the sensor bar, again, good for this! Also people who have massive projection screens, being further away from the sensor bar!!

So, actually, great idea! Keep it up! :)

M+ is due out alongside Wii Sports Resort in Spring, as is The Conduit.

At first I was thinking "what the fuck are you on". the IR is brilliant and works seamlessly all the time. But then I thought of two things.

1. What about the people who don't want to point it at the screen all the time, they want to lie in bed, couldn't they just move the wiimote in space like a gun and it move accordingly, which would be great.

2. Sometimes light plays funny buggers with the sensor bar, again, good for this! Also people who have massive projection screens, being further away from the sensor bar!!

So, actually, great idea! Keep it up! :)

I guess I do generally play in a rather bright room unfortunately.

M+ is due out alongside Wii Sports Resort in Spring, as is The Conduit.

Really, I thought The Conduit was due out in Q1.

Really, I thought The Conduit was due out in Q1.

But Q1, can be Spring. They could both come out in March.

FUCK YEAH, SEGAAAAAAAA

I love these guys, they are the saviors of the Wii.

I'l try to buy a lot of games from them, i can guarantee that

What a ludicrous post. You're going to try to buy SEGA games just because SEGA made them? :indeed:

If they're good games then buy them, if they're not then don't. It really doesn't matter who publishes or develops anything - just judge games on their individual merits.

What a ludicrous post. You're going to try to buy SEGA games just because SEGA made them? :indeed:

If they're good games then buy them, if they're not then don't. It really doesn't matter who publishes or develops anything - just judge games on their individual merits.

Hey, it's Maase... He does this with everything. I've never seen such a volatile person in my life. He probably changes his mind around 5 times a day based on very thin and vague rumours or pieces of irrelevant information. :)

Well, first, if they purchased the IP after the game is out, it would still be 3rd party, if High Voltage kept making it, it would be outsourced, if Nintendo had a development and publishing exclusivity contract with them, they'd be 2nd party :P But yeah, off the point.

I wouldn't call that a Wii version of hunters. But it would be a great game.

I'm pleased SOMEONE likes my idea lol. But it would be great!

One of those n-space titles is Target Toss Pro: Bags. You use the Wii Remote to toss bags at targets. Like a pro bag tosser.

Sounds like Boom Blox.

I like Boom Blox.

This game is getting better and better... 16 player online, wii speak and SEGA behind the promotion for it.

Finally we are starting to get decent wii online games.

With a lot of people on here following this game since it was announced I expect we will have some great 16 player online battles

Nice avatar.

Never heard of brand loyalty? Or for that matter, football? ;)

Decrying third party support for Nintendo platforms has been all the rage for the past ten years. The solution is for these third parties to actually make decent games (something Sega have been doing recently) and for people to actually buy them. Well done Maase!