NEurope

Well it depends on the game as I said before. In Half-Life or a proper Metroid game you wouldn't really want an online mode at all, but Unreal Tournament you wonder why they add a single player to it because it is primarily a multiplayer experience.

What is meant to be the release date for this? as i've just been looking to pre-order but come up with different dates at different sites???

:EDIT:

I went with gameplay... £28 with first class delivery if anyones interested :smile:

Edited by DuD

Does this game have bots?

Love bots, I do.

Well it depends on the game as I said before. In Half-Life or a proper Metroid game you wouldn't really want an online mode at all, but Unreal Tournament you wonder why they add a single player to it because it is primarily a multiplayer experience.

I guess it gives us something to do when the online isn't working properly. :heh:

Christ yeah but I don't play it on my own though, way too boring.

Does this game have bots?

Love bots, I do.

As far as i know, there is no offline multiplayer at all, so no bots there. As for anus online, don't think its been announced.

Lame, I like having the option of just chilling and killing bots.

Lame, I like having the option of just chilling and killing bots.

Same, I recall much fun being had on Perfect Dark Zero in the desert, perched on top of the highest rock with a sniper rifle, just picking off nothing but bots.

Bots have been around for ages, it wouldn't have been hard to implement them in this.

Perhaps bots are yet another feature they would have liked to include but didn't because of time constraints.

I prefer the Nintendo approach of delaying it, and delaying it some more, until it's ready and near-perfect. I'm probably in the minority here though.

I am sooo hyped for ConTWOit right now. ;)

I prefer the Nintendo approach of delaying it, and delaying it some more, until it's ready and near-perfect. I'm probably in the minority here though.

I'm in that minority too. So many games get rushed before meeting strict release targets and inevetably the games suffer overall. Remember how much Wind Waker, Metroid Prime, Smash Bros Brawl got pushed back. You can't rush perfection.

I'm also massively hyped for the Contwoit

Same here. Although, I don't see much point in getting hyped for a game that isn't even for sure getting made.

Official release date for the US is now staples down as the 23rd of June. Lucky Americans.

Still no indication of an EU release but in theory, if they have everything sorted, they could bring it to market on the 26th as that's a friday. But I think that's wishful thinking. Looks more likely that it'll perhaps come a few weeks later, in July.

Preorder for me! Plus the official site is really nice.

Btw, Gameplay seem's to be the cheapest place to preorder from - £26.99

If its officially moved to the 23rd of June, thats good for me, as the original date of June 9th was the week before my exams. The new date is well after.

£26.99 seems like a good price, and I want to back it and all, but the games still not doing anything for me!

Think I'd rather get the likes of Little Kings Story, plus summers crazy packed full of games anyways.

If its officially moved to the 23rd of June, thats good for me, as the original date of June 9th was the week before my exams. The new date is well after.

26th of June here mate! That's a Friday. I'll be placing my pre-order soon, my mate already has placed his, and £26.99 is an awesome price.

26th of June here mate! That's a Friday. I'll be placing my pre-order soon, my mate already has placed his, and £26.99 is an awesome price.

I know, I'm in Canada, we have the US dates for the most part.

Why is it that it looks nicer when the gun is zoomed in?

Mixture of the depth of field effect and the dynamic texture effect.