N-Europe

Rock Band

dan-likes-trees

Rumour: Lego Rock Band

A VG247 source has claimed Traveller’s Tales is working on a Lego version of Rock Band for EA.

Our chatterer assured us the information was “100 percent correct”.

UK developer TT Games confirmed in a Radio One interview with EGTV’s Johnny Minkley last night that a Lego game is to be released this year, but refused to confirm its identity.

Minkley speculated the title was a second Indiana Jones game during the show.

Traveller’s Tales was rumoured recently to be working on Lego Harry Potter, talk Warner slapped with a swift “no comment“.

A Lego Potter game would have to be a collaboration with EA, as the publisher owns game rights to the Hogwarts hyper-franchise.

Traveller’s Tales - which is owned by Warner Bros - has yet to confirm future projects, having released Lego Indiana Jones and Lego Batman in 2008.

EA US was unavailable for comment at the time of writing.

VG247

Evil Avatar

A VG247 source has claimed Traveller’s Tales is working on a Lego version of Rock Band for EA.

Our chatterer assured us the information was “100 percent correct”.

UK developer TT Games confirmed in a Radio One interview with EGTV’s Johnny Minkley last night that a Lego game is to be released this year, but refused to confirm its identity.

Other LEGO rumors for Travelers Tales next title include LEGO Harry Potter, LEGO Indiana Jones 2 and LEGO TRON.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol got sick of waiting and went into zavvi to buy the drum kit, they refunded me £63 instead of charging me £63. Profit made.

Also there appears to be no copies of Rock Band 2 for sale anywhere in the UK. Bought it second hand in the end.

Lol got sick of waiting and went into zavvi to buy the drum kit, they refunded me £63 instead of charging me £63. Profit made.

Also there appears to be no copies of Rock Band 2 for sale anywhere in the UK. Bought it second hand in the end.

That's about the best business I've ever seen, you got the item and kept your money.

I've seen RB2 in one shop, quite shocking. No wonder the game isn't doing as well as Guitar Hero is they don't promote it or get it on the shelves.

That's about the best business I've ever seen, you got the item and kept your money.

I've seen RB2 in one shop, quite shocking. No wonder the game isn't doing as well as Guitar Hero is they don't promote it or get it on the shelves.

No, it's better than that. They gave me the kit and then they gave me the money it cost.

Hehe, whoops, the kit, not the money twice :p

Villan.

Get the Yngwie Malmsteen song that begins in C and ends in Diablo. Intense stuff for RB. Annoyingly if it were GH3 I'm fairly sure I'd be able to do it :heh:

I'll think about it. I haven't got any MS Points at the moment and it depends on if there are any other songs I prefer if and when I get more points. :smile:

The staff in Brum pretty much couldn't be arsed any more, they seem to have lost the will to live. Wouldn't suprise me if it wasn't so much of an "accident" :awesome:

Finally downloaded "The Colour And The Shape". I haven't played all of them, but I reckon they'll be pretty fun on all instruments. So yay for me. :grin:

I also got round to importing the RB1 songs. Now I've got over 200 songs on RB2, but I bet you that the Mystery Setlists will continue to select "Any Way You Want It" every bloody time. :nono:

Finally downloaded "The Colour And The Shape". I haven't played all of them, but I reckon they'll be pretty fun on all instruments. So yay for me. :grin:

Good man! : peace: IMO the best album download they have had on there so far along with Blood,Sugar,Sex,Magic... and yeah TCATS is awesome on instruments and vocals for that matter. :heh:

Theres more Foo's on there too a three track pack so if you really like what you hear from the album download I'd advise getting the track pack too, worth it for DOA alone. ^^

Meh... we've had some good weeks for dlc but some have just been merely filler, I'm reasonably satisfied with the DLC but there is still a distinct lack of Muse >> yeah we have two tracks but would I like some more? Yes Please. :heh:

An entire album would be Bliss but failing that even a track pack would leave me Feeling Good :) either way Muse dlc is definitely Overdue and Time is Running Out but it's not too late for Harmonix to Sing For Absolution. :wink:

Anyway I guess it's filler for now, hopefully I may find some Unintended song to download which may be a pleasant surprise, we shall see. :smile:

*Takes a Bow* thanks Dyson : peace: hopefully we will have more Muse soon one way or another, which reminds me... I want to know more about when they plan to release their next album other than the currently vague "2009" date, it's like we're being Ruled By Secrecy. :blank:

They're planning on releasing it this year but it will be later this year. They have also said it may slip in to 2010 and they're not rushing it to be out this year, though if it's out this year it would be great.

I remember reading that about a week ago I think? Can't remember where though!

Good man! : peace: IMO the best album download they have had on there so far along with Blood,Sugar,Sex,Magic... and yeah TCATS is awesome on instruments and vocals for that matter. :heh:

Theres more Foo's on there too a three track pack so if you really like what you hear from the album download I'd advise getting the track pack too, worth it for DOA alone. ^^

Well I had to get TCATS. I love every song on that album and it's easily one of my favourite albums ever.

I might get the Foos track pack if it's fun. I wouldn't mind getting it, but my brother's moaning about how he doesn't really like "DOA", that we've got "This Is A Call" on GHIII and "Times Like These" has been "spoiled for him by some people." (He probably means god-awful covers on YouTube.)

What's wrong with Any Way You Want It?! :(

It's been played to death. I'm not particularly fond of it, tbh. I probably wouldn't mind as much if it was "Don't Stop Believing" or whatever.

But if it's not that, it's "Round and Round" or "Everlong". It's got to stop spoiling the good ones with overplay.

Having got myself on the Rolling Stone thing I thought I'd try conquer more achievements. Easy ones such as winning a duel online and creating a logo posed no threat, so I thought I'd up it and go for 100% on expert. Picked Panic At the Disco because it's piss easy.

Long story short I managed 4 stars on expert, not bad considering some songs on hard I can't complete (looking at you Battery by Metallica!!). So I thought why not try the Bass, must be easier. Five star'd it no mistakes, happy days! No. Apparently the achievement is to use up strokes only. ;_; The habbit of only strumming down has me stumped.

Anyway, anyone seen the Endless setlist, 82 or 84 songs... bollocks to that. There's an achievement for completing it all without pausing or being boo'd off. That in it's own right is impossible.

Long story short I managed 4 stars on expert, not bad considering some songs on hard I can't complete (looking at you Battery by Metallica!!). So I thought why not try the Bass, must be easier. Five star'd it no mistakes, happy days! No. Apparently the achievement is to use up strokes only. ;_; The habbit of only strumming down has me stumped.

Bass = Beastie Boys - So What You Want = Its Green like "Dum, Dum-Dum" for 3 minutes. Its so, so easy.

Singing = Beastie Boys - So What You Want = Hold the Mic up to your speakers and press A for the beats when needed. You can also get the gold star achievement if you use overdrive (shout into the Mic when its gold, as you probably know).

Drums = Theres some Nirvana DLC thats just green twice in the entire song... Not sure which mind.

Guitar = Good luck, i've not managed to do this. Really close once.