N-Europe

Rock Band

dan-likes-trees

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea mate.

Okay, another litle niggle the useless instruction booklet isn't informing me about is this. Me and my mate played and I was darrenbolton (1) and he was darrenbolton(2). How do I put his name in the game? Also, on my one player, I am referred to as darrenbolton(1). It's a small issue but it fucks me off a bit! Anyway of managing the names etc.?

Anyone else got issues with the strummer on the RB Guitar. It's really weird, and if theres a chain of notes directly after each other it always seems to **** me over.

Other than that enjoying it a lot so far.

Anyone else got issues with the strummer on the RB Guitar. It's really weird, and if theres a chain of notes directly after each other it always seems to **** me over.

Other than that enjoying it a lot so far.

I thought that at first but after a few songs, Rock Band Guitar > Guitar hero Guitar.

you'll get used to it I'm sure. :P

I thought that at first but after a few songs, Rock Band Guitar > Guitar hero Guitar.

you'll get used to it I'm sure. :P

Hope you're right :P.

Anyway had my first band session today, it was a great laugh. My only complaint is that players are assigned to instruments like I made my character as a singer, because initially I was going to sing. But after a few tracks, I couldn't grasp the singing, it wasn't the words, I just sucked at the pitch. So I went on guitar, and my friend took over vocals. Only problem was then he was playing as me, and I was him, and there's no way to change that.

I also think the drums and vocals have a lot harder time than guitar, drums on easy, looks insane, and vocals, well they make me cry.

All in all a great laugh, done all the London gigs we unlocked, got our bus. Well worth the purchase.

Hope you're right :P.

Anyway had my first band session today, it was a great laugh. My only complaint is that players are assigned to instruments like I made my character as a singer, because initially I was going to sing. But after a few tracks, I couldn't grasp the singing, it wasn't the words, I just sucked at the pitch. So I went on guitar, and my friend took over vocals. Only problem was then he was playing as me, and I was him, and there's no way to change that.

I also think the drums and vocals have a lot harder time than guitar, drums on easy, looks insane, and vocals, well they make me cry.

All in all a great laugh, done all the London gigs we unlocked, got our bus. Well worth the purchase.

It's also a shame you can't assign one person to two roles. If you want to play guitar and sing, for example, you need to use another account… I think!

I picked this up yesterday Minus instruments, but I have the GH3 guitar to do with until I can get the bits and i want to get rid of my guitar heroes as this truly does trump them by miles, I'm loving every bit of it, also spent my last 800 points on the Boston track pack and it feels so good playing more than a feeling and rock and roll band, I got a bit giddy >> wish I could have found my live headset, wouldn't mind trying the singing bit for it.

One thing i'm not too fond of is the hammer on pull off icons, get a bit confuse with the sizes of them, if they were different colours then it would be fine but thats my only concern about the game.

Figured how to download songs for PS3 owners, we don't have to wait for the store cards. There is a card called PRIME (ltd) you can buy one online or from most newsagent-esque shops. This a prepaid credit card that works on US sites. Voila. DLC for PS3 owners now :)

I have a sneaking suspicion (read: conspiracy theory) that the game has been coded to make the GHIII guitar suck for this game. I swear half the time the fret colours at the bottom of the screen don't even light up when you hold down the buttons.

Maybe my guitar is just broken :/ it's not the calibration... I have no problem with the RB guitar. But I never used to have a problem with the GH guitar on GHIII.

Ah well, it's not that often we have someone round to play bass anyway :)

I have a sneaking suspicion (read: conspiracy theory) that the game has been coded to make the GHIII guitar suck for this game. I swear half the time the fret colours at the bottom of the screen don't even light up when you hold down the buttons.

Nah, the GHIII guitar just sucks. I think it's the detatchable neck :(