NEW Cadbury Dairy Milk Advert - 'Trucks having fun'

canand

Guest Stefkov
Lovely spam. :smile:

yet...

Lovely Cadbury's.

[black Country accent]It's very nice.[/black Country accent] :grin:

Heretic! Cadbury's is horrible. Compared to Galaxy chocolate *drool*

From 1 May 2007, many Mars products made in the UK became unsuitable for vegetarians. The company announced that it would be using whey made with animal rennet (material from a calf's stomach lining, and a byproduct of veal) instead of using rennet made by micro organisms in products including Mars, Twix, Snickers, Maltesers, Bounty, Minstrels and Milky Way products.[9] The response from many thousands of consumers, particularly the Vegetarian Society's request for UK vegetarians to register their protests with Mars, generated a lot of press, and caused the company to abandon these plans shortly thereafter.[10] It has reportedly decided to switch to all-vegetarian sources in the near future in the UK.[11][12] In January 2008 the Metro newspaper reported that Mars had allegedly begun to incorporate animal derived rennet.

So while Galaxy isn't outlined, I still stay away as its from the same company.

Wiki

Saw this yesterday. It's pretty shit. Felt like they were shouting, "LOOK WE'VE MADE ANOTHER. wE DON'T JUST HAVE THE GORILLA ONE."

i like the guerilla on more. Its a shame guiness advertinsing has taken a slump. Anyway its all about blendtec for the pinicale of motion picture advertising

Guerilla haha. That would be an awesome advert.

And I agree about the Guiness thing. They used to make some of the best adverts.

I prefered the gorilla one! :)

What's not to like about a Monkey playing drums?

This was ok!

Gorillas FTW!

Gorilla's aren't monkeys they are apes.