NEurope
Jonnas

The Animafia

I think Primeape was the one who always beat up Ash near the start of the series.

I couldnt stop thinking of the monkey from LOZ:TP. He he... him and his big ol nose.

The mafia was really weak by the time I got it, and than we had a streak of bad luck. My only sadness is not being able to kill DomJcg and Mundi (again).

The mafia was really weak by the time I got it, and than we had a streak of bad luck. My only sadness is not being able to kill DomJcg and Mundi (again).

I was wondering every night why i wasn't dying, but i didn't even come close to it =/

ah well ^^ i guess you were happy to have killed L

I was so so happy with my role that you cannot understand it. My first time as Mob boss. And then through pure luck of the draw I die on the first night. I was so annoyed with that, we had some really great powers and we would have had a really good chance if townies hadn't been so bloody lucky!

I was very, very unlucky.

My power makes whoever targets me to target my target instead. Making me 90% unkillable at night.

I died because I targeted darksnowman on the night that he roleblocked me. And on that night someone killed me.

I was wondering every night why i wasn't dying, but i didn't even come close to it =/

ah well ^^ i guess you were happy to have killed L

Oh, but rest assured, I tried. And Esequiel paid for my failures.

Wow, this is interesting...

Did you try to kill me when you were roleblocked? ahaha, thank you slut!

Well thanks to my magic carpet I would be unkillable

For 3 days...

Then I´d play with my other fun powers

My role was pretty cool. 6 different Pokemon, 6 different powers!

And yes that was me with Primeape, I couldn't do anything else particularly useful with the Pokemon I had left so I went for Esequiel as I didn't trust him, hoping to figure something out from the write up.

Well, i knew he was good (investigated him once, as i too did not trust him)

but what pokemon did you have giz?

Butterfree - Roleblock

Primeape - Silence the next day

Charizard - Protect

Haunter - Change someones target

Noctowl - Investigate

Pikachu - Protect myself

Had to use each one once before starting the cycle again though.

Mafia were unlucky, especially with what happened on the first night. Shino did well though to stay alive so long.

Well he did kill the mafia boss...making it harder to do anything...

and with another dons death.. there really was little left...

I was very, very unlucky.

My power makes whoever targets me to target my target instead. Making me 90% unkillable at night.

I died because I targeted darksnowman on the night that he roleblocked me. And on that night someone killed me.

Actually, that's not it. Basically, you had a character that could die relatively easily (since you were bothersome to both the town and the mafia), and his win condition was to survive until the end. If you had won, everyone else would be a runner-up (even Tellyn), because you had a harder time surviving.

Although that particular idea is interesting. Someone who almost can't be killed during the night, but is bothersome to everyone, thus, it's easy to lynch him...

One more thing, sorry, Jayseven. As you can see, your role went to Mundi's revival. Since Jayseven disappeared without a trace, I thought of giving away his role to a revival.

Yeah first night deaths are always a bastard! Harsh on anyone but it always happens.

Thanks Jonnas, it was a good game and often completely baffling. In some ways, it surprising how right a lot of your suspicions are just out of pure gut feeling. Thanks for my first game *mafia virginity lost*

-Vicar/Bulma had three wishes to choose from. Either revive someone, protect 5 different people in the same night, or steal from 3 people. Vicar stole some things for his first wish. "Bulma" used those to gain protection powers.

-Primeape had a 25% chance of protecting a group, instead of silencing it. Sadly for Esequiel, he wasn't protected.

-Fandango was ruthless. He killed 3 or 4 mafia members. Volcom and Scubahood had barely any proof to incriminate them. He also tried to kill Maddog. If you ask me, he should get the Honorable Mention.

Dead, good People

Mundi - L (Death Note)

You are the mysterious detective known simply as “Lâ€.

With your hacking skills, you can find confidential information from the police, concerning the people that were killed each night.

You don’t need to send me PMs, since you will receive this information automatically.

You may also hack the TV network once per day. Send me a PM during the day with your message, and it will air in every TV in town. Your identity will not be revealed.

You are Good. You win when all the threats to the town have been removed.

Esequiel - Hentai Slut

You are a slut from the Hentai genre, who is addicted to sex.

Each night, you may send me a PM with your target. You will have sex with that target, preventing him from doing anything else during that night.

Since Hentai is pretty freaky, you can have sex with anyone, regardless of race, species, age or gender.

The deserted isle, and Daccat's treasure are my favourite parts of the game, really.

Lazyboy - Diego (Kaiketsu Zorro)

You are Diego Vega, a lazy, useless and pathetic little man who does barely anything to help the town.

…That’s what you want everyone else to think. During the night, you turn into Zorro, defender of the weak and oppressed.

During the night, you may choose to either protect, or spy on someone. Just send me your choice and target for the night.

Despite fighting fiercely for the town, no one knows your true identity. You will appear neutral if investigated.

You cannot reveal your true identity. You can lie all you like, as long as you never hint at being Diego/Zorro.

It's not in the original PM, but he could reveal his role if he was about to be lynched. I warned Lazyboy of this, but it wasn't necessary, after all.

As you all saw, he also would Z-mark whoever killed him.

Coolness Bears - Iron Giant

You are the Iron Giant, a giant robot with a kind heart.

You use your strength to protect the innocent. Each night, you may send me a PM with the player you want to protect during that night.

As a giant robot, you are very resistant. Normal blows and weapons cannot bring you down easily.

In case you're wondering, it would take two murder attempts to kill CB. Nintendohnut would've only needed one attempt.

As he was lynched, this never took an effect

Jamba - Chief Wiggum (The Simpsons)

You are Chief Wiggum, the lazy cop.

As a cop, you should be investigating and whatnot…but it’s so much easier to arrest them directly…

Each night, you may send me a PM with your target. You will lock that player in your cell for the night, protecting him, as well as preventing him from doing anything in the night.

It’s a win-win situation if you think about it. It’s beneficial for the town and for you, since you can sleep and eat all your donuts.

Wiggum's power had a 25% failure chance. Wiggum has to have some incompetency in him.

Anyway, it only failed once, the night Beggilax died. If the power hadn't failed, Beggilax would've survived.

MoogleViper - Pinky (Pinky & Brain)

You are Pinky, Brain’s idiotic sidekick.

Recently, Brain (Hellfire) has joined the mafia in another attempt to rule the world. You decided to sit out of this plan, though, since you don’t like the mafia.

You can still communicate with Brain (Hellfire) outside the game, though, even if he is part of the mafia. Just remember that if one of you dies, the other will commit suicide.

Determined to eliminate the mafia, you have taken it into yourself to do something. Each night, you may send me a PM with the name of the player you want to investigate. You will find out that player’s alignment. You only started this recently, so you might end up with mixed results. Just cross your fingers and hope for the best!

You are Good. You win when all the threats to the town have been removed (except Hellfire).

Pinky's investigations were never wrong, actually.

To tell you the truth, I never thought Moogle would try to investigate himself. It would've worked, but he died, along with Hellfire.

Darksnowman - Dexter (Dexter’s Lab)

You are Dexter, boy genius.

Each night, you will create a new invention. You may use it whenever you want.

He only got two gadgets during the game:

-Micro-Fly (could spy on someone)

-Sight Enhancer

The second one could be used as many time as Darksnowman would've liked. Basically, the affected character would be roleblocked, and characters near him would be forced to vote for him. As you may recall, this made DomJcg see monsters.

Beggilax - Harvey Birdman (Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law)

You are Harvey Birdman, lawyer of the animated community.

Even though you don’t have a night power, you can use your lawyer skills to defend or prosecute a player during the day.

You may send me a PM during the day if you wish to do so. A player you defend cannot be lynched during that day. A player you prosecute will be instantly lynched.

You cannot target the same player two days in a row. Also, you can't make a prosecution two days in a row.

God, I hated this role. What was I thinking in giving the power to control the day's outcome?

Beggilax tried to prosecute people, even when he couldn't. The only time he tried to use the defense power, he tried to save himself (not possible, by the way).

This role took the fun away from Tellyn's objective. The point was convinving everyone.

Jayseven - Aladdin

You are Aladdin, a young man in possession of the magic lamp.

The magic genie will grant you 3 wishes. You may choose among the following:

-Become Prince (Acquire double vote);

-Acquire Magic Carpet (Self-protection for 3 days of your choice);

-Protect other people through magical means for 3 nights of your choice;

-Become Magician (Acquire hypnotic powers);

-Become Genie. You may select another player. That player will acquire the lamp, with you as the genie. (You can’t ask for more wishes after this one)

-Free Genie. Something good might happen if you grant the genie his freedom. (You can’t ask for more wishes after this one)

-Join the Mafia

You can ask for any number of wishes, at any night. Just send me the PM with your wish/es.

If one of the players had chosen to free the genie, they would have the option to revive someone. That person would've become The Genie, and could communicate with Aladdin.

As I've already said, this role went to Mundi's revival.

I had high hopes for this role. I couldn't wait to see what would J7 choose... and then he dies on the first night, in ashes.

Ellmeister - Buzz Lightyear (Toy Story)

You are Buzz Lightyear, the most popular toy around.

Your popularity gives you the right of a double vote during the day.

But you are just a toy. Each night, you must send me a PM with a player’s name. You will stay the night at that player’s house. Your fate will depend on how well the owner treats his toys.

Apparently, Ellmeister was confused about his role. Looking back at the PM, I see I was somewhat confusing.

It is the old role of stay in someone good's house, you survive. You stay in someone Evil's house, you die, and they get busted.

Staying with someone possessed by mr-paul would give you a clue about him "being suspicious". This happened when he was misdirected to a possessed Beggilax.

Also, if he had stayed with a character possessing some quirky speech, he would have to speak like that during the day. Only Coolness, MoogleViper (NARF!) and chairdriver could have this effect on him.

Maase - Sailor Moon

You are Sailor Moon, who fights the forces of evil and protects the innocent.

Each night, you may PM me with your target for the night. You will protect this player from hostile forces during the night.

For the record, Maase died by accident, because he was in the castle, not because he protected Jamba.

And Maase hated his role, as you may know. :heh:

Ah, I see. I thought it was Beggilax's power that got him out. That was a VERY annoying role, you're right but maybe it just needs to be in better hands.

I found my role quite hard as protecting people stopped them using their powers and most of the people that I knew were good had good powers. Some really good characters in there though Jonnas.

I'm sorry both Jamba and Maase died cause of me putting them in the castle. I was actually hoping to protect Jamba by putting him in there with a silent member (Maddog)... but I didn't know Fandango was going to target him that night. >.<;

Neutrals

Tellyn - Kenny (South Park)

You are Kenny, the kid who keeps on dying.

You must die in public. You must do so to honour your legacy

But what is the best way of dying, this time? After hours of research, you reach the conclusion:

You are Neutral. You win if you get lynched under the following conditions.

-You must get lynched on an odd day

-Your last post before lynching can only have smilies

You cannot win in any other way.

If Tellyn had been revived, he would have his victory taken away from him, and would have to win with his new role.

For the record, if Tellyn had lived until the end, he would've become a runner-up, like chair.

Cube - Ataru Moroboshi (Urusei Yatsura)

You are Ataru, a selfish and unlucky young man, who is in the town just because he is running away from his hectic lifestyle.

Due to your distinctively selfish, annoying and unlucky personality, you will look evil in the eyes of the townsfolk.

Each night, you must PM me with a player’s name. You will hide near that player, protecting yourself from whatever misfortunes your bad luck brings you.

The fate of said player doesn’t concern you, as long as you escape safe.

You are Neutral. You win if either the townies or the mafia win.

As I've said, Cube would be normally targetted. By hiding in someone else's place he would've stirred trouble, and that was it. He was forced to, anyway.

-On the first night, those evil spirits? All Cube. No one tried to curse him. You, Cube, unleashed an unspeakable evil onto Beggilax, silencing him.

-On the second night, Cube destroyed Darksnowman's lab.

Basically, I tried to do The Fat Bastard, with a bit of a twist. But as I've already said, Cube had a better idea for this role.

Oxigen_Waste - Yagami Light (Death Note)

You are Yagami Light, the man who holds the Death Note.

Each night, you may write up to 3 player names in the Death Note. Those people will die of a heart attack shortly after.

If you wish to write on the Death Note, you must send me a PM at night, with the player names and their roles.

(When sending the names, don’t mention a player/role name more than once in the same PM. If you do, I will only count the first one.

Example:

Jonnas-Mickey;

Dyson-Mickey;

Jonnas-Donald

Only Jonnas-Mickey will count.)

If you don’t use the Death Note, you will check your surroundings, and may gain useful information.

You are Neutral. You win when both “L” and the mafia are dead.

Sadly, Oxi missed the first days. I couldn't see how the role turned out. I blame Hellfire. He was the one who ordered his death, immediatly after his return. Just to spite him, I guess.

And no Oxi, I didn't choose you to be Light. You just happened to have it. Why do you think the instructions were in English? :wink:

chairdriver - Bandit Keith (Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series)

You are Bandit Keith, proud to be American.

You are currently on a crusade to rid the world of all the un-American filth around you.

During the night, you may send me a PM with your target. During the day, that player will be forced to reveal his origins, by finishing all of his/her posts with the country of origin of his/her character.

You are trying to lay low, but you love America so much, you must mention it at least once per day. If you don’t do so, consequences will be disastrous.

You are Neutral. You win when all the Anime characters (save for yourself) are dead, and only American Animation characters remain.

chair had to get rid of non-American animation characters. Aladdin was fine, because it was an American production. He had to get rid of the Anime characters, and Duckula (British production).

chair could also sense when an Anime character successfully targetted him. This only happened twice, though.

Also, if the mafia happened to have only American-made characters, there was a chance he could join that "American Mafia", if he had been targetted by a mafia member, or vice-versa. Sadly, they never crossed paths.

chair is also right. It was very difficult for him to win. I should've given him a more useful power, like mindcontrolling, or something.

Shino - Scar (Lion King)

You are Scar, who wants nothing more than to become King.

In order to do so, you must kill the current Mafia Leader, and become the Godfather.

Each night, you may either kill, or spy on someone. Just send me the PM with your power and target for the night.

If you kill the current Godfather, you become the new Godfather.

You are currently Neutral. To win, you need to become the Mafia Godfather, and lead it to victory.

Whoopsie, I forgot Dyson

Dyson - Lupin III

You are Lupin III, the world’s No.1 thief.

Each night, you may send me a PM with the name of the player you wish to target. You will steal something valuable from this player.

Take note that you can’t carry many objects. If you wish to steal something new, you will give your current item back to the previous owner.

You are very sneaky, stealthy, smart and cunning. No man can kill you during the night.

Even so, your methods are suspicious and questionable at best. If investigated, you will never appear good.

Yes, he was unkillable during the night. Just like Zorro, I tried to make him as suspicious as possible when investigated.

Turns out, he got lynched without any reasonable investigation.

One more thing, Dyson was able to steal stuff like Aladdin's lamp, the Death Note, or L's recorder. He could also steal useless stuff, like CB's comic books, or Shorty's staff.

He stole some minor stuff, like Maase's tiara (roleblocking powers) and mr-paul's yellow vest (prevented possession)

The Mafia

You are the mafia. You win when you gain absolute control over the town. (Reach vote majority)

Nintendohnut - Shishio Makoto (Samurai X)

You are the Godfather. You will decide who you send to kill someone.

As one of the most ruthless swordsmen in the world, you don’t just kill your opponent. You destroy him and burn his remains, rendering him unrecognizable.

However, the burns in your body prevent you from killing two nights in a row. You must not over-exert yourself.

scubahood - Marvin the Martian (Looney Tunes)

You are Marvin the Martian, the alien who tries to rule the earth.

Each night, you may send one of your hairy monsters to beat up a player. That player will be hospitalized during the day, and unable to talk.

Was there miscommunication in the first day? scubahood attacked chairdriver, when mr-paul was planning to possess him. That's why Dohnut and mr-paul were silenced in the first night.

mr-paul - Baby (Dragonball GT)

You are Baby, who can possess other people’s bodies.

You may target one player during the night. You will possess this player and do whatever you can with its body.

Also, when carrying out a mafia kill, you may use another player’s body to do the job. Some bodies are weaker than others, though.

What he could do with the bodies varied from player to player. Sometimes he would copy the host's power, sometimes only a part of it.

mr-paul was somewhat unlucky. He was never able to possess his target, Either because Eenuh misdirected him, or Jamba locked him up...

There was one night, he tried to possess Fandango, and kill Lazyboy as an extra mafia kill. It would've been perfect, because with two mafia kills, and Fandango getting the "Z", the mafia could have been unstoppable!...

...But Lazyboy himself was one step ahead. He protected Fandango, and prevented the possession.

Hellfire - Brain (Pinky & Brain)

You are Brain, who is once again trying to take over the world.

Despite Pinky’s (Moogleviper) refusal to join the mafia, the two of you still get along and can communicate freely outside the game.

Just remember that if one of you dies, the other will commit suicide.

Each night, you may target a player to learn something about his character

Maddog - Stewie (Family Guy)

You are Stewie, who finally decided to fulfill his ambitions.

During the night, you may kidnap a player and send the demands to another. You may demand of him:

-His vote for a specific player during the day

-His power description

-His most valuable possession

If the demands aren’t met in 3 days, the hostage dies.

It should be noted that your hostages will still be able to move freely.

Did you know Maddog was also Stewie, a kidnapper, in Mundi's DYI? Pure coincidence, I swear!

Anyway, he didn't have Dyson's 1-item limitation, so, theoretically he could have the Death Note, Aladdin's lamp, L's recorder, etc.

But the first item he got was the Iron Giant's Superman collection. That turned him off demanding items, I'm sure.

VoLcOm - Shredder (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

You are Shredder, classic bad guy from the 80s.

At the beginning of each day, you will receive a radioactive substance from Krang, along with its description.

You can only keep one substance at a time, though. Krang doesn’t want you messing around with many dangerous chemicals.

The first chemical you receive is the “Anger Gasâ€: You may use it during the night. Pick two players. Those two players will get into a fight and target each other for the night.

-Anger Gas: This is why The fish interviewed Mundi in the first night. Kero and L got into a fight over Strawberry cakes.

-The Pizzas: 3 pizzas. One would do nothing, the other would silence someone, and the third would turn your target against Volcom (This is how Shino found out about Hellfire being the Don.)

-Devil's Spit: This would petrify the target, and partially roleblock him. He stopped L from getting info when 4 people died in one night.

Zell - Seto Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh)

You are Seto Kaiba, the millionaire obsessed with Trading Card Games.

Each night, you may use your money to screw the rules

You start with 30 credits. You will receive 10 credits each day (excluding the first one).

You may bribe a player for:

-Silence (20 credits): The player cannot reveal anything he may have done in the current night.

-His vote (30 credits): The player must vote for another player of your choice during the day

-Misdirection (40 credits): The player will use his night power on another player of your choice

-Info (50 credits): The player will give you every single bit of info he or she has found during the game.

There are, however, a few players that may demand higher prices. Beware!

Zell could recruit. If he had targetted a "corrupt" townie, he could've recruited him for a reasonable amount of money. The "corrupt" townies were Jamba, DomJcg, Esequiel, chairdriver and Cube.

Looking back, maybe Zell should've started with more money.

---

I thought the mafia was strong enough. But they got plagued by bad luck, and Fandango's killing spree.

-------------------

Finally, some clarification on Shorty's and R_a's roles

Shorty would give some advantage to anyone who targetted him. Eenuh was protected from evil effects for a night (the same night she was about to be silenced by Primeape) and Esequiel was able to have a threesome.

R_a would send me the name of her target (during the day). After her target posted, she would get a new chapter, based on said target (during the same day).

The power only worked twice. Kevin Roland was Kero, and the american army injuring him was chair. Yes, the reason Kero did not make it to the show was that punch in the middle of the day.