N-Europe

The Animafia

Jonnas

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fine. This might be shocking at first, but here's the message:

"Have fun basking in your victory and glory, because soon you will all be silenced. My comrades and I have set events in place which cannot be undone. I will take one of you tonight.

You are all going to die."

Yes you did

Here's where it gets interesting.

I fell under suspicion a couple of days ago but managed to shake it off until now, as I choose to prove my worth to the town. I was going to be reinvestigated or killed after today anyway, so here it is: I'm neutral.

My story about being contacted by a group was fabricated to gain your trust. There was no way any of you could prove it wrong or right, it could only strike fear into you... and possibly weed someone out.

Case point:

I think I might know who they're going to take, but I really don't want to say just incase. If I'm right, Ill reveal how I knew and why he was taken tomorrow, if I'm wrong then it won't matter.

Lies. There is no group, they're not taking anyone, no one's going to die in a genocidal attack on the town. I'd bet good money on Fandango being part of the mafia, and using this as a cover story.

Now the reason I'm saying all this is to gain your trust and prove my worth as an ally to the townsfolk.

Now, will you accept my help?

Hey kids!

Looks like I stirred up some trouble by leaving myself logged on while I went to the shops :p

Well, I think that we've deduced who the blob is now (after the poor departure of the loveable Coolness Bears) but most importantly should we act on that info? We have the potential to start hunting down mafia and although killing neutrals will stop them winning, it condenses the pool, making targets easier for both mafia and townie.

And forget that message that Tellyn got. There's likely to be VERY little that we can do about it unless we come across some evidence so there's no point in panicking.

And yes... I have no info.

Offt tellyn, risky business there, but hey i liked your style, well planned!

So it clearly flushed someone out, but i think the bigger question is regarding how we can trust you, is that of your win condition. Namely, if its circumstantial than its risky trusting you.

Wow, that was nice Tellyn. Unfortunately, I'm definitely not a bad guy though I can't give you any proof. Check my posts throughout the game, I always voted for the bad guys, and if you guys really need proof I can provide it, though I'm afraid what will come if I do reveal myself.

Edit: Opps, forgot to say the reason I think I knew who was getting killed off is because of my own role, which I really don;t want to reveal unless pressed.

Tellyn, if you are neutral, what is you win condition?

And i'm thinking, maybe he has just changed his story and come out as neutral because he's been put under more pressure by the group, if there is one? It seems like a pretty radical way to just weed people out to me.

This is just speculating. Tellyn, if that was just a way to weed people out, you are a very intelligent guy.

I wanna hear what Fandango has to say now.

As sneaky and cunning as it was Tellyn, I've never thought of mind games as a way of proving someone trustworthy, quite the opposite in fact.

I'm quite curious about some people who don't seem to post very often yet I know are regular forum go-ers. But yes, with such little info going on it's all just speculation really.

Depends on what you do, and your win condition. I've had bad experiences with the likes of you before.

"Tellyn likes death", I think it was. That's all the information you get, take it or lynch me.

Wow, that was nice Tellyn. Unfortunately, I'm definitely not a bad guy though I can't give you any proof. Check my posts throughout the game, I always voted for the bad guys, and if you guys really need proof I can provide it, though I'm afraid what will come if I do reveal myself.

Edit: Opps, forgot to say the reason I think I knew who was getting killed off is because of my own role, which I really don;t want to reveal unless pressed.

Well I'm going to press. My little tale of the mysterious group was fabricated, meaning you needed cover for something you've done. Helping the town and appearing to know something about the group threatening to kill everyone was the perfect way to take any future suspicion off you.

Vote: Fandango

"Tellyn likes death", I think it was. That's all the information you get, take it or lynch me.

Well I'm going to press. My little tale of the mysterious group was fabricated, meaning you needed cover for something you've done. Helping the town and appearing to know something about the group threatening to kill everyone was the perfect way to take any future suspicion off you.

Hmm, if i've got your character pinned down, then you are indeed neutral, but i can't fathom what your win condition would be, if i was to hazard a guess, i'd say be the last standing. It would also imply that fandango's the kidnapper...

The group thing seems to be completely made up Shino. I don't know anything more than anyone else unfortunately but I have just realised one thing.

Don't kill Tellyn. I would bet money on the fact that that's his win condition.

Not really, I was just hazarding a guess at who I thought it to be, and for good enough reasons. Yes, I was probably too hasty and regret it now, but not really anything I can do now.

If there are any investigators are here feel free to investigate me, I have nothing to hide. I'm quite suspicious that you jumped at the first person to reply to your message with a personal remark, but I suppose I'm not in a position to judge right now.

Thank you Jamba. I don't want to be killed. If I did, I wouldn't have gone to these lengths to get you all on my side. Granted, some of you are skeptical, but my method has worked. I think we've found a Mafioso.

I don't see what's wrong with this method, as opposed to being on the verge of a lynching, then pleading with you all that although I'm neutral, I could be extremely helpful.

You haven't explained though Tellyn how you can be useful. Really, with you admitting to being neutral, therefore having your own win condition, I'm not sure if I can fully trust you in your claims of wanting to help the town.

It's all in the power. If I tell you what my power is now, and since I want to use it to help the townsfolk, the mafia will be on me like John Goodman on a pork pie.

And as for my win condition, I have to be the last player alive in addition to either the mafia or the townsfolk. Basically, my win condition is that of the town.

Like I said earlier, take it or leave it. I'm sure I'll die tonight anyway.

exactly what mr-paul says, you are a neutral and don't have the same win condition as us (you have not denied that fact) and so you are no better for us than the mafia.

I do believe that you have found a mafia member though, as Fandango is obviously suspicious and not putting up a good defense