N-Europe

Souja Boy

ReZourceman

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, you can tell this guy is cultured when he can feel music in YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU

What does this have to do with culture? I'm pretty passionate about my hip-hop enjoy it a lot so like to have a good old debate when I hear people slagging it off. At the end of the day i'd rather listen to stuff that is relevant to my life opposed to all the rubbish a lot of people like to listen to on here about all the problems in their bloody life.

I like to go out with friends get drunk and have a bloody good time and that is what Soulja Boy and the whole Southern movement represent.

What does this have to do with culture? I'm pretty passionate about my hip-hop enjoy it a lot so like to have a good old debate when I hear people slagging it off. At the end of the day i'd rather listen to stuff that is relevant to my life opposed to all the rubbish a lot of people like to listen to on here about all the problems in their bloody life.

I like to go out with friends get drunk and have a bloody good time and that is what Soulja Boy and the whole Southern movement represent.

YOOOOOUUUUUU

Guest Jordan

Scubahood you basically win 'Worst come back ever' on this forum... Infact i'm going to go ahead and say thats the worst come back of all time. Past, present and future in this world and any known or unknown dimensions.

He doesn't say youuuuuuuuuuu. He says YUA you say it when you're excited or something cool happens. I really like Soulja Boy been listening to him since last summer. I really hate it that everyone likes it now though and sadly radio 1 did what they do to everything some and completely whore it.

Saw him at the start of the month live he was pretty good.

Hate him or love him the guys only 17 and has already made more money than most of us will see in our life time so well played to him

Get yourself to a vet, ask, nay, plead for those little yellow pills that they use to chemically neuter dogs and just down as many as you can. It's the only cure.

Its true though all the people on here critisise rap music yet listen to a load of American trash with people crying about how shit their lives are. Sure it was cool way back when I was 15 but then you kind of realise hold on something aint right here and wise up

A friend of mine showed me this sometime ago, and we were like "pretty shit huh? Yeah, turn it off". But after learning what's supermaning, fucking awesome!

Any hoe that listens to this has all her woman rights revoked and gets supa soaked.

Twas a joke. What music you into then mate? Songs where they whine about not being able to get a girlfriend? Or maybe about how shit their life is? BORING

Maybe they don't give a shit what they're singing about, sometimes people listen to music because they like the music :indeed:

Twas a joke. What music you into then mate? Songs where they whine about not being able to get a girlfriend? Or maybe about how shit their life is? BORING

Its true though all the people on here critisise rap music yet listen to a load of American trash with people crying about how shit their lives are. Sure it was cool way back when I was 15 but then you kind of realise hold on something aint right here and wise up

To say you were calling people ignorant you certainly need to look the word "hypocrisy" up. Just because somebody doesn't like rap music they like "american trash with people crying about how shit their lives are"? That's incredibly ignorant and even more so hypocritical. Most of my music preference is english. And no it isn't all about depression and girl problems and wrist slitting. You said people didn't understand rap music, well you certainly don't understand music in general.

Stop calling other people ignorant and take a look in the mirror.

Hehe hit a nerve there did I. I listen to all sorts of music listend to all that wrist slitting rubbish a few years back but grew out of it.

No not really. Funnily enough I don't get offended by somebody insulting my music taste on the internet. Even less so when their arguements are ignorant, retarded and in no way relate to me. I just wanted to point out your ignorance and hypocricy.