NEurope
MoogleViper

Vicar attacked by Muslims

One thing that pisses me off about muslims is the special treatment they get. And don't you dare tell em they don't or this wouldn't be allowed:

passportrequirements.jpg

This is the requirements for a passport photo. How can this be allowed when you aren't allowed to wear a hat. You may as well be wearing a balaclava. Is this what our national security has come to? Having to change the laws just for people like this. It's not even part of their religion. And it's the same in a lot of places. In many shopping centres you aren't allowed to wear a hat or a hood. Yet they are allowed to walk into a bank showing nothing but their eyes. It's a fucking disgrace.

This is the requirements for a passport photo. How can this be allowed when you aren't allowed to wear a hat. You may as well be wearing a balaclava. Is this what our national security has come to? Having to change the laws just for people like this. It's not even part of their religion. And it's the same in a lot of places. In many shopping centres you aren't allowed to wear a hat or a hood. Yet they are allowed to walk into a bank showing nothing but their eyes. It's a fucking disgrace.

I agree, something should be done instead of walking on egg shells everytime the subject of religion arises, especially when it's about Muslims.

Wow, you're a bit of a generalising moron, aren't you?

I think he might be yeh. But its not his fault, he was probably born without reason.

Surely you would know before I did. The only way that I would know was if you or he posted.

I saw the thread on the overview of forums you know where you can only see the last thread posted on, thought that Vicar had posted this until i opened the general chit chat forum and saw it.

One thing that pisses me off about muslims is the special treatment they get. And don't you dare tell em they don't or this wouldn't be allowed:

passportrequirements.jpg

Thing is I bet most muslims would hapily just take it off, but its just the arrogant attention seekers that get the press, media attention and government backing.

This is the requirements for a passport photo. How can this be allowed when you aren't allowed to wear a hat. You may as well be wearing a balaclava.

Err, not really. You can clearly see the woman's features in the picture, whereas I imagine the rationale behind not wearing hats is that they often cast a shadow on your face.

As for the original post, I think it's far more likely that religion was the excuse for the attack rather than the reason. The teenagers didn't attack the priest because they were Muslim, they attacked him because they were dicks.

Look on the bright side - if you want to rob somewhere, wear a burkha!

Err, not really. You can clearly see the woman's features in the picture, whereas I imagine the rationale behind not wearing hats is that they often cast a shadow on your face.

Hardly. You can't see the shape of her face or head or her shoulders. At the risk of sounding racist many people could look like that.

As for the original post, I think it's far more likely that religion was the excuse for the attack rather than the reason. The teenagers didn't attack the priest because they were Muslim, they attacked him because they were dicks.

I agree this has nothing to do with Religion at all. These guys are just *****, using religion to cover their digusting behaviour.

Look on the bright side - if you want to rob somewhere, wear a burkha!

Funnily enough I've actually thought about this. But I'm too honest to steal anything. Although I wish that the next time somebody would rob a bank they would wear one. It would shake the government up.

Funnily enough I've actually thought about this. But I'm too honest to steal anything. Although I wish that the next time somebody would rob a bank they would wear one. It would shake the government up.

To be honest its quite a good idea.

One of the attempted 21st July bombers wore won after the attacks whenever he went out.

A criminal could wear one of those and would never get caught because the police and everybody else would be too scared of the PC thugs to ask them to take it off.

So, in the past some unspecified youths have claimed the church should be a mosque.

This man is attacked and the youths who did so called him a 'fucking priest', thus these youths are clearly religious muslims?

Would you have thought this immediately if you didn't know of the first part?

I'm being pedantic, but it's a link inferred but not stated, and it just contributes to the problem of the whole issue. Were these youths muslim, and how do you know? I find myself leaning toward's a similar opinion as ReZ's post anyway, religion seems to cause alot of problems, but I feel people should be free to be religious, as long as they do so without intolerance.

I think everyone needs to be careful, some people come across to me as being just as intolerant or prejudiced as those they're accusing. I think the Burkha is not as big an issue as some people are making out, though there are some valid points in their claims.

I think, all other issues aside, it's just disgusting behaviour that an innocent man was attacked by some punk kids after he asked them to quieten down. Forget religion or race, the fact this guy was just looking out for his church, and was attacked in doing so, is a disgrace. It's the sort of attitude that I feel is among a number of teenagers today, and it goes beyond religion and race. People need to have some fucking manners and respect, cos everything's just going to the shitter.

Wow, you're a bit of a generalising moron, aren't you?

*brings up religion*

Not a truer word said. Bravo mate.

I hate how people come into this country and expect to behave however the fuck they like.

If it was the other way round the Brits would get hung drawn and quartered for trying to practice their religion in another country!

Far be it from me to agree to such stereotypical views, you're right. This is rascism at its worst. England has always been, since its formation, a Christian country. Yet here we are, generously allowing people to practise their religions in our so called 'Christian' country, and they throw it back in out faces? I can say to you, sure as hell, just being a Christian in Iran would guarantee being tortured.

You want to practise Islam where you can go around beating up Christians? Fuck off to to a Muslim country. Allah is against you being here.

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

I thought this thread where about me at first :D I only read Vicar attacked by and I where like "What the hell did I miss"

If the preist wasn't a preist this wouldn't of happened.

If the muslims weren't muslims this wouldn't of happened.

Conclusion ; Religion has no pros. Fact/

My god, I never saw anything so clear. :bowdown: (Though I DO see the pros in being religious)

But even so, they are, and this happened.

*brings up religion*

Let's keep this short: I think that people are irrational if they believe in something there is next to no evidence for, which, well, makes sense. Also, belief in a god or not is a choice. Race is not.

England has always been, since its formation, a Christian country.

No it's not, the UK is secularist.

My god, I never saw anything so clear. :bowdown: (Though I DO see the pros in being religious)

But even so, they are, and this happened.

Even If Religion didn't exist, there would still be absolute tosspots that beat people up for nothing.

Let's keep this short: I think that people are irrational if they believe in something there is next to no evidence for, which, well, makes sense. Also, belief in a god or not is a choice. Race is not.

No it's not, the UK is secularist.

Hence the word 'England' not 'UK'.

The church is situated in the heart of Tower Hamlets where the majority of the population - some 57 per cent - belong to black and ethnic minority groups.

A third are of a Bangladeshi background.

This is one time where I hate immigrants. If they come to our country they should integrate with our society. Not create their own society and community. They clearly want to be with people of their own origin so why come here at all?