N-Europe

Thriller Mafia

Tellyn

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hellfire, we have nothing but speculation to go on.

Esequiel is our strongest lead as it seems he claimed to be neutral to distance himself from being in a good mafia. He also withheld potentially useful information. He has an inconsistent story. If you are good Hellfire, he is a threat to you if he is neutral. If he is good, he is in a group with you, most probably.

Here is who I suspect to be on each side.

Good mafia:

darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Esequiel

Hellfire

Zell

Neutrals:

Oxigen Waste

The fish

Mundi

Evil:

Myself

Nintendohnut

Vicar

Unknown (probably evil/neutrals):

Gaggle64

Haggis

Martinist

Volcom

Welsh Gamer

I've admitted to being evil, why don't you vote for me?

It's because you know you won't get a majority as you are in a 'good' mafia with only 5 or 6 people on your side.

Does that seem like they know who all the inocents are?

Are you forgetful or ignoring my reasoning on purpose?

It was you who said they knew who the innocents you are conflicting yourself.

Also neutrals are gonna end up as a target for them because most neutrals have their win condition that conflicts the mafia ending up that they have to kill them.

Why would I vote for someone who won't die, when I can vote for nut, who is most likely also evil, but will die, because he already has votes? Saying that I won't vote for you, because I have no majority is stating the obvious it's like me saying "You're voting for good people, because you're evil, thus you need good people to die." See? Works too.

This is your flaw right here: "If you are good Hellfire, he is a threat to you if he is neutral. If he is good, he is in a group with you, most probably.

" Why are neutral a threat to good? And who said I'm good? I'm not evil, that's all I'll say. Again, you're reaching conclusions about others based on your theories and speculation. I already made my point, the evils are a threat to the town and I'll vote for them. It's a fact there are evil people, it's a fact there's an evil Don, it's a fact that are neutral people. This gives me all I need.

All your counter-reasoning in the last few pages is basically ignoring my entire posts or parts of them (on purpose?), to make it seem like your point of view is the right one. I don't know who's right, but I won't act on someone's elses pov, when I have my own. If there were no neutrals, the case would be ENTIRELY different, but there are.

And I´d like to point out that every time someone conflicts your theory you say that people aren´t reading your posts, then you change the theory so it fits that there is no conflict and act as if there was no change at the theory at all

It was you who said they knew who the innocents you are conflicting yourself.

Also neutrals are gonna end up as a target for them because most neutrals have their win condition that conflicts the mafia ending up that they have to kill them.

Where did I say that? If I did, I'm sorry, but I don't think I ever did.

Also, how do you know their win condition conflicts the good group one? If they aren't a threat to the town, only to evil, that isn't the case.

Dom, tbh I'd rather vote for mr-paul as I'm sure he's evil, but Nut seems evil too and there are votes for him.

And I´d like to point out that every time someone conflicts your theory you say that people aren´t reading your posts, then you change the theory so it fits that there is no conflict and act as if there was no change at the theory at all

I've been adapting my theory yes, but not since yesterday, at least afternoon or so, after OW post, nothing changed.

I say that because it's the truth, what you've been saying today, I already covered with my previous posts, which is why I quoted them in your case. TWICE I had to point out to you that I said the good group killed a neutral. That's two times. You're just making up stuff now, my theory has been the same and I never contradicted myself.

edit: Dom, of course it's sort of a wip, instead of mundi, etc.. which clearly refuse to see anything else, but the fundamental part has been the same for quite a while. Specially since, everything I've been saying I've said before.

Didn't zell say nut was a thief? meaning he's stolen cures, which have resulted in O_W and fish being created (lolz) and well, not being able to be killed at all is not good for ANYONE including you mundi.

Vote: Nintendonut

Why would I vote for someone who won't die, when I can vote for nut, who is most likely also evil, but will die, because he already has votes? Saying that I won't vote for you, because I have no majority is stating the obvious it's like me saying "You're voting for good people, because you're evil, thus you need good people to die." See? Works too.

This is your flaw right here: "If you are good Hellfire, he is a threat to you if he is neutral. If he is good, he is in a group with you, most probably.

" Why are neutral a threat to good? And who said I'm good? I'm not evil, that's all I'll say. Again, you're reaching conclusions about others based on your theories and speculation. I already made my point, the evils are a threat to the town and I'll vote for them. It's a fact there are evil people, it's a fact there's an evil Don, it's a fact that are neutral people. This gives me all I need.

All your counter-reasoning in the last few pages is basically ignoring my entire posts or parts of them (on purpose?), to make it seem like your point of view is the right one. I don't know who's right, but I won't act on someone's elses pov, when I have my own. If there were no neutrals, the case would be ENTIRELY different, but there are.

I could also say that you are ignoring parts of my posts and twisting it to your point of view.

If we don't reach conclusions from our theories, we will go NOWHERE.

Yes, it is a fact that there is someone called the evil don, but what can he do? Nothing. Us evil people can not communicate. We cannot kill. We are basically a town. The good can communicate. They have a killer. They are basically a mafia. The roles have been reversed Hellfire. I think we have basically proven it over the last 10 pages.

All i see is theories with no conclusive evidence mr-paul, O_W sees that too and he is neutral. The only way we can confirm it is if cube or tellyn come in and say "yeh your right about good mafia etc"

Also mr-paul, you've kept quiet about it all until now, why so vocal now instead of say 10 11 pages ago and so forth?

speaking of the two mods...where are they? 3 long days maaaaaaan

I've been adapting my theory yes, but not since yesterday, at least afternoon or so, after OW post, nothing changed.

I say that because it's the truth, what you've been saying today, I already covered with my previous posts, which is why I quoted them in your case. TWICE I had to point out to you that I said the good group killed a neutral. That's two times. You're just making up stuff now, my theory has been the same and I never contradicted myself.

edit: Dom, of course it's sort of a wip, instead of mundi, etc.. which clearly refuse to see anything else, but the fundamental part has been the same for quite a while. Specially since, everything I've been saying I've said before.

And every time you adapt your theory you say that people are ignoring your previous posts before you change them, your not adapting them your making it seem like that no one is listening to you, changing your answers too make other look like their ignoring you.

I´m still trying see your point about them killing a neutral, it just means they kill both evil and neutrals.

All i see is theories with no conclusive evidence mr-paul, O_W sees that too and he is neutral. The only way we can confirm it is if cube or tellyn come in and say "yeh your right about good mafia etc"

Also mr-paul, you've kept quiet about it all until now, why so vocal now instead of say 10 11 pages ago and so forth?

speaking of the two mods...where are they? 3 long days maaaaaaan

Dom, i've supported this theory since the beginning, and did contribute things earlier. I'm arguing it so much now because I actually have time and am trying to distract myself from homework lol. I haven't been arguing it all 10 pages because I have an outside life too, with several parties over the last few nights.

Dom, i've supported this theory since the beginning, and did contribute things earlier. I'm arguing it so much now because I actually have time and am trying to distract myself from homework lol. I haven't been arguing it all 10 pages because I have an outside life too, with several parties over the last few nights.

On school nights?!? crazy kids these days...

Anyways, i can't think that anything conclusive can come from all this argueing now, i think we call got the points we wanted to down now have we not?

On school nights?!? crazy kids these days...

Anyways, i can't think that anything conclusive can come from all this argueing now, i think we call got the points we wanted to down now have we not?

It's not a school night, i'm on easter holidays!

Basically, it's not gonna go anywhere unless people like Haggis, Gaggle, Volcom and Martinist come in and take a side on this argument. Otherwise, this arguing will just go on until Tellyn and Cube end the day.

It's not a school night, i'm on easter holidays!

Basically, it's not gonna go anywhere unless people like Haggis, Gaggle, Volcom and Martinist come in and take a side on this argument. Otherwise, this arguing will just go on until Tellyn and Cube end the day.

Lucky so and so! bloody me being north of you!

And yes, finally something we agree on!

So according to this the group of good people know who all the innocents are?

Which theoretically they know who all the evil people.

Add that up to your theory on what the twist in this game is

-Mafia can´t communicate and are scattered but are numerous

-The goods know who every good and innocent persons and because of that know who the evils are and have killing powers.

So the players marked as good got a "I win card" when they got their role message because this is just ridiculous

Not necessarily, if the evil guys gathered together and acknowledged they're evil just like mr-paul did, the baddies have a very strong chance of winning. The goodies pretty much exposed themselves by defending their side of the argument. So, baddies, gather around and lynch them off, one by one, they can kill one of you per night, you can kill one per day. Now it's a matter of who's got the numbers. :heh:

The deal is that if this was discovered earlier on then that would probably happen but when were this far into the game with so many evils dead I think we missed chance now.

I bet their pretty close to having a vote majority...

Oh please, if there is a good mafia, 3 deaths is a very big deal to them, you know how big they are usually yeh? well the deaths matter,

ALSO since i'm posting, i'd like to point out vicar hasn't answered ANY questions ANYone put to him.

The town couldn't decide on who to lynch today.

There are 17 players left in the game (9 is a majority)

darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Esequiel

Gaggle64

Haggis

Hellfire

martinist

mr-paul

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Oxygen_waste

The fish

Vicar

VoLcOm

welsh_gamer

Zell

Day 8 is over. Night 8 will begin now.

The thief continued running until he finally caught up to the doctor. "Hand over your cure! QUICKLY!" The doctor obeyed and watched as the thief saved himself from a medical-related fate.

Just then, a suited agent zoomed past the thief, in hot pursuit of the professor. Two bullets were fired. He went down. And the good agency were in control of the town.

VoLcOm is dead. He was Professor Robert Langdon (Neutral), a man who literally had to solve a cryptic code to win.

All those nights ago...

The evil mafia don, Wally, dealt with the intruders. What the hell had they just set off? Some kind of static pulsed throughout the entire facility, wiping out communications between the mafia. He turned around just in time to see a rough looking agent with 'CTU' printed on his back climbing out of the window with a disconnected communicator.

Wally's sworn enemies were now in control of communications in the village.

The good mafia have won the game!

In case people didn't catch on, the roles in this game were indeed switch. We expected people to catch on quicker than this, so we apologise for the abrupt ending. The winners are as follows:

darksnowman

DomJcg - The Good Don

Dyson

Esequiel

Hellfire

martinist

welsh_gamer

Zell

Runners up:

Gaggle64

Haggis

mr-paul