N-Europe

The Official MGS4 Thread.

Caris

That come with the special edition?

yes but this one was from people ordering the soundtrack from japan.

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Original Soundtrack is the official soundtrack for Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. It is comprised of two discs. It will be released on May 28, 2008 by Konami Digital Entertainment under the catalog number GFCA-98/9. A soundtrack album will also be packaged with the limited edition of the game. The soundtrack is composed by Harry Gregson-Williams, his third Metal Gear Solid soundtrack, along with Nobuko Toda and Ennio Morricone.

Two vocal songs will be included on the soundtrack. The opening theme, "Love Theme", is sung by Jackie Presti and composed by Nobuko Toda. The ending theme, "Here's To You" was written by Ennio Morricone, arranged by Harry Gregson-Williams and sung by Lisbeth Scott.

Of corse the new trailer has to be in japanese, rendering quotes useless. DOnt worry, ive still got some in my inventory

LIQUID!

BROTHER! Its not over, not yet. THIS IS THE LIBERTY WE'VE WON FOR OURSELVES! Outer Heaven....

Of corse it could be old. I suppose spoiler tags are in order. Dont watch the new trailer on the store if you dont want spoilers.

Someones grave, gray fox?

Snake has six months to live!!

Of corse the new trailer has to be in japanese, rendering quotes useless. DOnt worry, ive still got some in my inventory

LIQUID!

BROTHER! Its not over, not yet. THIS IS THE LIBERTY WE'VE WON FOR OURSELVES! Outer Heaven....

Of corse it could be old. I suppose spoiler tags are in order. Dont watch the new trailer on the store if you dont want spoilers.

Someones grave, gray fox?

Snake has six months to live!!

A SURVEILLANCE CAMERA?

Guest Jordan
This is the main theme for MGS4.

Dont remember russians stopping the main theme for bieng plagiarism after MGS2 being done?

I think this is supposed to be a new version of the main theme. It's a remix of the MGS3 Theme. The "plagiarized" part has been removed from this one.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZWY7E2KVMTI

Also, i don't get how 6 notes is plagiarism...

MGS2 and 3 had such awesome main scores... how is a remix or the love theme supposed to replace a totally new one? Epic bs...