NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Caris

Underated

what is the most under rated game youve played for any console?, mine would probs be Starfox Adventures. i thought it was amazing and a classic.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread btw.

it has to be Knights and merchants the best rts game i have ever played. i finally managed to complete it about 2 years after i bought it. massive game really addictive and challenging

I enjoyed SpyHunter (for this gen) a lot, I loved the Arcade feeling, the gameplay, the Soundtrack by Saliva, the atmosphere...

Starfox Adventures is also very close.

Halo and Grand Theft Auto.

were thay that under rated? i thought they got fairly good rating? i have never played them so i could be wrong.

Starfox Adventures, Billy Hatcher, Pikmin (aint played the 2nd yet)

And Crash Team Racing for the PlayStation...That game is SSSOOO great!!!

were thay that under rated? i thought they got fairly good rating? i have never played them so i could be wrong.

hahaha aww bless :indeed:

final fantasy vii too, check that out. very underrated

Enter the Matrix.

I thought it was genuinelly enjoyable. The exterior was ugly and the gameplay was unrefined but it's the Matrix, and that's what is most important.

Wave Race: Blue Storm seems to have been forgotten about completely. I thought it deserved more recognition than it got.

Otherwise Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outkast. Although I played and finished it on PC, I know it's on Xbox. I don't know what it was about it, but this game was pure magic.

i don't think bishi bashi special, powerstone or panzer dragoon orta got the recognition they deserved.

Pikmin definantly and Luigis mansion also. Cursed by the kiddy thing unfortunately, damn casual gamers. Did anybody play Mr. Mosqito on PS2? Played it at a mates house ages ago and was a good laugh. Never seen it since anywhere.

Sign in to follow this