N-Europe

US soldiers throw puppy off a cliff

Dog-amoto

If I wanna question peoples opinions on this forum, trust me I will name people and quote people directly ;)

Once more, just for you!

And typically you read too much into statements. I wasnt having a go at you by saying "Was I talking to you" I was merely indicating that my post was directed at a wider spectrum.

Think your head is the one that needs to be pulled upwards.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG BITCH FIGHT! :p

--

Intensity, I think the reason some people act more horrified about this over say, people getting shot etc in the war is because...

People dying in a war. Yes, it's horrific, but there is a reason for that war and the eventual outcome will be a good one for the people caught up in it.

Some guys throwing a dog off a cliff, because they want a good laugh.

Ones pretty sadistic, whereas the other has at least some sort of reason for it to be done. I probably make no sense here, but meh.

Once more, just for you!

And typically you read too much into statements. I wasnt having a go at you by saying "Was I talking to you" I was merely indicating that my post was directed at a wider spectrum.

Considering you accused and I quote 90% of the population for not giving a damn about others, which is pretty unrealistic in the first place I thought I'd put my opinion on it :heh:

OMG BITCH FIGHT! :p

--

Intensity, I think the reason some people act more horrified about this over say, people getting shot etc in the war is because...

People dying in a war. Yes, it's horrific, but there is a reason for that war and the eventual outcome will be a good one for the people caught up in it.

Some guys throwing a dog off a cliff, because they want a good laugh.

Ones pretty sadistic, whereas the other has at least some sort of reason for it to be done. I probably make no sense here, but meh.

Please educate me on the legitimate reason behind the Iraq conflict mate.... It will take you a while to put it together

Guest bluey
Once more, just for you!

so why do YOU get to specify who you want to hear opinions from when the rest of us have to listen you all your bullshit.

Please educate me on the legitimate reason behind the Iraq conflict mate.... It will take you a while to put it together

Haha, I knew that was coming:). I really can't, because well America sucks. But with the bringing down of saddam and hopefully trying to get some peace that whole area of the world, help the people eventually lead better/safer lives.

But you see my point at least?

One has reason, and in some form can be justified (though I wouldn't call it a just war, but I'm contradicting myself there, so I'll shush) and one is just a completely sadistic act.

Considering you accused and quote 90% of the population for not giving a damn about others, which is pretty unrealistic in the first place I thought I'd put my opinion on it :heh:

Are you stupid? Who said I was talking about 90% of the population? So the Uk and US is souly made up of 'kids' all of a sudden? Jesus.

90% of the people posting about this video on blogs and youtube + stuff.

And bluey I didnt say nightwolf couldnt comment on it anywhere, please dont put what I've said out of context to make me look like a bad guy. I just said I was not referring to her, cos she seemed to think I was with my original post. I noted that she thinks the human side of the conflict is just as fucked up.

Guest Jordan

Intensity, don't fuel board flame wars.

Infraction issued.

Are you stupid? Who said I was talking about 90% of the population? So the Uk and US is souly made up of kids all of a sudden? Jesus.

90% of the people posting about this video on blogs and youtube + stuff.

And bluey I didnt say nightwolf couldnt comment on it anywhere, please dont put what I've said out of context to make me look like a bad guy. I just said I was not referring to her, cos she seemed to think I was with my original post.

No I'm frankly not stupid, though I probably will be if I continue to look at the crap you write.

/end. :indeed:

Intensity, don't fuel board flame wars.

Infraction issued.

Hey, don't infract him for that (You qouted him answering me, unless it was for other things aswell). That wasn't flaming, it was a legitimate question on his part.

Also, nightwolf began the insulting, not him.

So nightwolf didnt display a "I'm right, he's wrong" superiority complex? Bleh ok then, you get infractions for bringing a different point of view to a thread and defending yourself when somebody is acting like your shitting on them, when your clearly not.. Niiice

Keep talking shit night, its all good your inability to read makes me smile. Thats all im going to say on the matter, as I don't want this pointless argument to continue

Guest bluey
Hey, don't infract him for that ( You qouted him answering me, unless is what for other things aswell). That was flaming, it was a legitimate question on his part.

it'll be for everything haggis, he's still blatantly flaming.

So nightwolf didnt display a "I'm right, he's wrong" superiority complex? Bleh ok then, you get infractions for bringing a different point of view to a thread and defending yourself when somebody is acting like your shitting on them, when your clearly not.. Niiice

Keep talking shit night, its all good your inability to read makes me smile. Thats all im going to say on the matter, as I don't want this pointless argument to continue

I will do thanks :heart:

Guest Jordan

Apparently you can't display thoughts with out inserting swear words at the start of each sentence.

I have nothing against defending your own thoughts, but you don't mindlessly swear at other members or think your opinions are above others. Thats not how this place works.

It was for other things regarding this thread Haggis. I just happend to quote that particular post.

Ok, thats fine then. But you do realise she's doing the same thing? With the remove your head from your arse comment that started it, to the "I will do thanks" when it was seemingly over.

--

Anyway, back to the thread. I just don't see why someone would presume that would be a funny thing to do? "Ooo, I think we'll pretend to throw a puppy off a cliff!". Surely they could have done something like...played tig? :p

LOL, saying "Keep talking shit" isnt directly swearing at anybody in an insulting way its a figure of speech mate.

Ok, thats fine then. But you do realise she's doing the same thing? With the remove your head from your arse comment that started it, to the "I will do thanks" when it was seemingly over.

Nah sadly he cannot see that far.

Anyway, back to the thread. I just don't see why someone would presume that would be a funny thing to do? "Ooo, I think we'll pretend to throw a puppy off a cliff!". Surely they could have done something like...played tig? :p

I can't help but suspect they got the reaction they were looking for.

Let us not forget that Iraqi men strap women suffering from Down's Syndrome with explosives and send them to their "suicide"-deaths in Iraqi pet markets, killing hundreds of innocent shoppers and thousands of pets.

These guys, I can't place my head in theirs, so I have no idea what they were thinking.

Guest Jordan

Regardless, a life is a life.

But the difference is, theoretically the dog wouldn't know what would happen. If you live in Iraq, you'll know at the back of your mind you could die that day from suicide bombings and such...

I am more worried about those scorpions Wesley!

:shakehead Poor things.

Maybe a Camal Spider killed the puppy?

I bet no one would care if the soldier killed a Camal Spider and threw it off a cliff.

But on a serious note...

Maybe the soldiers did this as a politcal statement? Wanted to see the reaction. See if this made the headlines instead of his buddy being blown to bits in a road-side bomb?

I dunno... just, don't be too quick to judge.