Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

LittleBigPlanet Thread

Daft

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS IS RETARDED, I bought the mgs level pack and i finish all 5 acts including the boss and whenever i turn off my ps3 it goes back to act 2, and i lose all my stickers and prizes obtained in acts 3 - 5.

WTF is wrong with this?

Either fudged dlc or poorly placed save / respawn points.

THIS IS RETARDED, I bought the mgs level pack and i finish all 5 acts including the boss and whenever i turn off my ps3 it goes back to act 2, and i lose all my stickers and prizes obtained in acts 3 - 5.

WTF is wrong with this?

You have to delete saved items like pictures and objects. Just delete a ton of objects. In the last patch they removed the warning for having too much and blocking your save.

You have to delete saved items like pictures and objects. Just delete a ton of objects. In the last patch they removed the warning for having too much and blocking your save.

That seems a tad stupid... surely if you had too many items which then doesn't let you save you would WANT a warning? yet they removed it, odd decision.

I have the prizes, like stickers and whatever, and i unlocked all five acts. But if i turn my game off then i only have the first 3 acts unlocked and all the prizes from those 2 acts that are gone. Its weird because when i got to act five again, it still had my score up ¬¬

That seems a tad stupid... surely if you had too many items which then doesn't let you save you would WANT a warning? yet they removed it, odd decision.

Yeah its odd as it seems like they wanted to increase the space perhaps but couldnt at the last minute.

Scores are saved online. Just delete many community objects and a couple of pictures and you should be fine.

Yeah its odd as it seems like they wanted to increase the space perhaps but couldnt at the last minute.

Scores are saved online. Just delete many community objects and a couple of pictures and you should be fine.

Well thx man it worked! Well happy with that.

And dwarf gourami, I'm looking forward to playing your creation.

Whats ur ID?

Been playing this since the other day and I love it, I played a load of user created levels and I was quite simply amazed by some of the top ranked ones, there were levels based on Mario, Metal Gear and Dead Space there that were quite simply as good as or better than the story mode created ones, thats not to mention the more original ones like Spring Time and the one where someone has created a FULLY WORKING piano!

Quality stuff. :)

Been playing this since the other day and I love it, I played a load of user created levels and I was quite simply amazed by some of the top ranked ones, there were levels based on Mario, Metal Gear and Dead Space there that were quite simply as good as or better than the story mode created ones, thats not to mention the more original ones like Spring Time and the one where someone has created a FULLY WORKING piano!

Quality stuff. :)

yeah, I love the piano level. Some great stuff out there for sure. The ranking system is brilliant now and means you actually get to play the great levels.

I'm still to better my El Dorado level...When I have time it's on my list of things to do. Now the paintinator is involved there is so much more scope!

BTW: If you don't have the MGS DLC can you still use the paintinator in a level? I only say this as I don't want my user-created level to be at a distinct disadvantage before it's even out there.

I presume it's across the board but just making sure. : peace:

yeah, I love the piano level. Some great stuff out there for sure. The ranking system is brilliant now and means you actually get to play the great levels.

I'm still to better my El Dorado level...When I have time it's on my list of things to do. Now the paintinator is involved there is so much more scope!

BTW: If you don't have the MGS DLC can you still use the paintinator in a level? I only say this as I don't want my user-created level to be at a distinct disadvantage before it's even out there.

I presume it's across the board but just making sure. : peace:

Yeah if you dont have the DLC you can still use the paintinator in user created levels.

That's sad because that's sort of what I paid for... I feel cheated.

I only mean as in if people have put the object in their level you can use it for that level...They cannot use it in their own creations... It makes sense otherwise they are fragmenting the userbase between those who have DLC and those who don't which isn't right.

OK well my level is published but I have a sinking feeling - 11 have played it, 0 hearted it, rated 2* and only 1 person has completed it...

I feel like a nob. My first shitty level did so much better :(

Whats it called Dwarf? I'll search for it and play it later. :)

It's out of stock :( And you can't buy it and it just get sent when it arrives - boo!!!

Check your local Woolworths if they haven't closed down allready, they are 50% off everything, thats where I got mine for £19. :)

Also Dwarf, I searched for your lvl but can't find it. :/