NEurope
Daft

LittleBigPlanet Thread

checking right now. Feel bad for missing Worms with Dwarf :(

Haha don't be ridiculous there's ample time anyway, we should get more people who have the game to play it.

Well just gonna check some stuff before bed. Its really late now.

need one more haert on my fantasy level, any one who ahsnt already please do so, i'll do my happy face!

also, my third level is nearing completion. im pretty happy with som e of the effects ive made. cowboy theme was a definate good idea, all the tool are already there!

picture has me dearing to dream theres an ico level pack, like the mgs one.

littlebigteaser.jpg

Media Molecule website. What does this mean? :p

Team ICO working on a level...I wonder if that could be a big announcement at E3; Developer Level Packs.

I haven't played this in so long, I only switch it on to get free DLC costumes..

Just thinking what they could do for LBP 2. I don't play it anymore because of lost data so I need an excuse to get a new one in which I can be bothered to create stuff. I am NOT going through all those tutorials again, especially because Fry gets exponentially more dickhead like with every fancy line he lovingly shares with you.

Not his fault though.

I'm gonna play this for the first time in a very very long time anyone get any recommendations for levels I should try?!!!

I'm gonna play this for the first time in a very very long time anyone get any recommendations for levels I should try?!!!

I usually just filter through 'best rated' or something? Worth a go, there's a load of good stuff.

OK some simply brilliant levels I've seen after 20 mins of playing. First one being Sci-Fi World 3, which whilst it's mainly just a showcase of what can be achieved artistically in LBP, it was just so enjoyable to watch. Unbelieveable even.

Then there was a quite inspired pencil level that obviously took inspiration from the great Rayman art levels, with different stationary obstacles and clever tricks etc, plus the bobbly eyes looked so Rayman-ish. If they made a 2D Rayman pack for this I would cream myself.

Everyone should get playing this again.

Everyone should get playing this again.

i have a level sat almost finsihed with a western theam, ive got a couple of fairly good moments in it, including a shoot out ontop of a train, which an illusion of movement.

im also panning somthing a little different, not so much a story driven level as i tend to make, but a simple message about how important it is to share, to express and most of all, to give respect. bassicly im hoping to use the little big plannet comunity to exoress my belife that all cultures can share and respect each outher, and that all people should have an equal voice. it may be a bit preachy, but i really do feel that little big plannet is the perfect medium to express a message of tolerence and acceptence.

edit

afte that, i wanna make a prince of persia theme level! im guessing alot of swinging and grab triggered pistons will be the order of the day.

LBP is crying out for Rayman remakes, I swear it suits the game perfectly!

Is there much point in doing an equality level because I think generally people understand the concept, they probably wouldn't want to hear about it whilst having a fun session of LBP, and unless it's ruddy brilliant only a few people will ever play it?

You really need to check out the Sci-Fi level though, it's astounding.

I played the sci fi level just today, it was really cool. I agree with dwarf.

3704271351_27dca12a8f.jpg

well was hoping for something more in line with the metal gear pack...would have made sense as well seem as its a sony owned property. imagine how the proton pack and its capture stream could mix up the physics as gameplay element.

Anyway despite my disappointment still a day one purchase for me.

EDIT;

Whats with the afro on winston and why do peter and ray look like twins?! surely there are ways to differentiate them.