Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Fable 2

Fruitgun

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really liking the game. Although it's still linear and the good/evil thing is a joke, it's damn fun and the "overworld" is much better and the crumb trail works great.

Fighting feels much better and magic is awesome, it packs a great punch. It's great to see that not all developers go "HOLY SHIT UE3" and actually create a beautiful game despite its technical shortcomings, the only one of which that annoys me a lot being the horrible pop up.

The social aspect still bugs me, hearing millions of people speak at the same time and all the clones make marrying and whatnot pretty damn pointless. There were hot chicks in PS1 games, why not here? Bah! Also, the interface is pretty clumsy, I can't even see if what I'm buying is better than what I have equiped! And sometimes the menus stutter for a moment, does that happen to you guys too? And I dunno why, when I use my headphones (I had to trade back my HD555, long story), the voices that are supposed to be far away get weird, sometimes they get muffled other times distorted. Nothing big though.

Still, loving it so far, despite being early on. Also the voice acting and humor is awesome! Typically english too :P Didn't see any of those orbs yet.

Question, how do I give meat to the Demon Door in the Bowerstone (?) graveyard?

I've got 2 Hero's on the go at the moment, one of them being male. Who is the most loved person Albion has ever seen, always doing the right thing as such. People praise me, children want my autograph (when i run out of autograph cards, they all get potions or jewels instead. Well, by the right thing i mean whoever asks first gets my assistance. So there were a few bad things done including enrolling potential slaves and wiping out a farmer.

The second one however is the most hated person Albion has ever seen. Everytime i go into Bowerstone i get arrested and/or fined, mostly because i resist arrest or kill someone before i go into a town. No-one likes me, children cry and all that.

Still loving it, and still havn't got round to the spire yet.

Finished it for the second time. I figured I would play super nicely the first time round, then be super evil the second, but on my third and final play through I'll do whatever the hell I want and choose the middle option at the end.

Childhood gets a bit tedious the third time round, unfortunately.

Try a different browser? :/ the actual link is http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/splash/f/fable2/ (which fable2.com redirects to) then you click "start the show". At the end there's 3 different choices with, I think, 3 different rewards that get automatically added to your game via your Live passport thingy.

It works now, didn't even change browser. Ah well, what matters is that it works :P

Sorry, I was evil now I'm swinging back to the good so that I can get the good expressions. It's pretty easy to get 10, when you're famous you can make loads of people follow you at once, and they'll follow you even if you travel there via the menu.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!