N-Europe

Wii Freeloader Thread - FAQ & Info in First Post

DiemetriX

Is no one else here thinking of getting Trauma Center: New Blood early rather than in August? :cry: When I know the Freeloader works fine then I'll definitely be getting it.

I'm seriously considering Brawl niow but I'm wondering how many copies VGP has coming in, otherwise I'll order it off Play-Asia or something.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meat-ups eh? I dunno what sort of brawling you guys are into! I think it'll be worth giving the freeloader it's own thread after it comes out and people know a bit more(cos this is cluttered slighty :P). I'm interesting to see if there's any problems, what'll you guys do if there ARE problems with it?

Is no one else here thinking of getting Trauma Center: New Blood early rather than in August? :cry: When I know the Freeloader works fine then I'll definitely be getting it.

I'm seriously considering Brawl niow but I'm wondering how many copies VGP has coming in, otherwise I'll order it off Play-Asia or something.

I am. I was torn between that and Dragon Quest. But due to my DQ love I went for that after thinking about it.

If people want a Freeloader/Brawl thread with questions i'd happily make one.

If a problem arises i'll find a way round it like everytihng else I do :heh:

Awesome news. Good to see things rolling here are happening on the Brawl front now. Sounds like they have a fair amount of orders to get processing.

Come on Shadow :awesome:

P.S BRING ON THE BRAWL

Well they didn't say anything about shortages! Lets hope who-ever has preordered with them will get one! I preordered it back in January!

Forgot about the new Trauma Center think I will save that one for when i'm bored of GTA 4 got enough games to keep me going till then

Did your Freeloader status on Gameseek ever change to dispatched or something like that, because mine's still at packing but it could have been sent already.

When I get mine hopefully on Tuesday, I have some Cube games to test so i'll post up how things go if there's barely any impressions/tests on Monday.

Got Baten Kaitos Origins, Naruto:Clash of Ninja 2 and Sonic Adventure DX from America.

I have import gc games, but I play them on my normal gc anyway. As long as brawl works I dont care anyway, but I have a u.s version of wind waker, animal crossing, 4 swords, and donkey konga

Haha, so some guys tried it and it doesn't work?! Only explanation I can think of is that Datel suck, or he bought the wrong version for his Wii, or both. Can you use a Wii freeloader to boot an GC AR/freeloader?

I tried it out just now and it doesnt seem to want to work with brawl... PANIC

Are you being 100% serious because alot of people on this forum are spending money in the hope that it works and will be extremely dissapointed if it doesn't!

Are you being 100% serious because alot of people on this forum are spending money in the hope that it works and will be extremely dissapointed if it doesn't!

He's proving that an internet rumour can be started just like that. Saying that the guy on the other forum has no reason to lie he's even been kind enough to post pics of it online. People have maybe a little to much trust in datel