NEurope
DiemetriX

Wii Freeloader Thread - FAQ & Info in First Post

Only hitch I can forsee at this point is if the Freeloader gets delayed and I'm left with a copy of Brawl that I can't play. I'll just be reading the manual day and night.

I'm sure ebay will have a tonne of copies floating around... that or VGP.

VG+ for me. Movietyne are alright but I hate their postage, I only get stuff that's in the UK Warehouse.

Uhh slight potential problem.

My Brawl is processing...

Is the freeloader coming out in March? If so Im going to order smash within the next week

Yeah I'm buying Brawl from VGP. Got Pokemon from them last year and they were excellent.

Defo. Obviously will have to wait and see how the lag is, since we don't know how the online will be structured, but I think we definately give it a go asap :p

I wonder if the region status for wifi would be taken off aswell. So we can have global fights rather than just region based

I wonder if the region status for wifi would be taken off aswell. So we can have global fights rather than just region based

Brawl isn't region based. Same with other games out there so it's not limited. I might try online against folk or some of you guys after some practice, don't wanna go on and get owned by simple moves :heh:

... Thats not even out O_o

Also, has anyones Freeloader even been acknowledged in existance? IE: its been sent.

Im not ordering mine for another 3 weeks yet. So I can see some reviews of it first

Noob Question: Is it possible for them to do a freeloader for the 360? It would be awesome if theres one before Banjo Kazooie 3's release!

...Why?

First party 360 games come out within days or a couple of weeks at the most of each other.

Banjo will probably get a same week world wide release.

Yeah, Microsoft actually seem to think Europe exists, so no real problem there.

Out of interest, do MS and Sony operate Europeanwide, or split UK to speed releases?