NEurope
DiemetriX

Wii Freeloader Thread - FAQ & Info in First Post

My import wish list so far

Smash brothers brawl

Wii fit

No more heroes

Resi evil zero

I keep questioning whether to order No More Heroes or Dragon Quest Swords just now. I want to wait till I know when the Freeloaders out so I can order it then and have it soon,but then again I want them ASAP but don't want to have them in my hands when I can't play them -.-

Give us an official date please!

Though I won't mind if it gets sent out tomorrow or Friday...

Edit 1 - Brawl has been paid for now.

Edit 2 - Got another £16 coming off now, only other thing that i've ordered is Freeloader...

I know its not the best rated game, but I am going to import Manhunt 2. Fuckin BBFC, I will decide if a game is too violent for me.

still no official date for it?

I read on NeoGAF that Codejunkies are shipping on March 4th. I hope Gameseek will as well.

I know its not the best rated game, but I am going to import Manhunt 2. Fuckin BBFC, I will decide if a game is too violent for me.

It ain't bad believe me, no-where near as sick as your probably thinking! A great 'thriller' type game.

So £15 after postage then? I thought it was free postage. Oh well ;_;

I think I may get Wii Fit once the novelty is worn off and when all the boards go for cheap. It will happen.

So £15 after postage then? I thought it was free postage. Oh well ;_;

And still worth every penny if it means playing Brawl 6 months before its PAL release.:smile:

And still worth every penny if it means playing Brawl 6 months before its PAL release.:smile:

Not to mention it's cheaper buying brawl from USA right?

Not to mention it's cheaper buying brawl from USA right?

50 Canadian dollars for Brawl (£25) Then £15 for the freeloader. So £40 all in. Plus I got a freeloader for other games.

That's awesome, it's just that I need to convince my parents that it's safe to buy from abroad. America is awesome for foreign shopping.

I paid £30 for brawl, did I fail?

Thats about right + postage.

I paid £30.27 to be exact :heh:

It can't possible be fail. Brawl + early = not sleeping. I know this might be crazy and stuff but I really want to know what else is coming from my account, the only thing I can think off is the Freeloader. Does anyone have online banking that's ordered one and see if moneys being taken off?

What would you guys do if the UK version came out with new characters and content?

What would you guys do if the UK version came out with new characters and content?

more chance of NOE releasing a game within one month of it US release then giving us a special version.

Yes, because Nintendo will release their biggest game with extra content for one specific region with no way of the other regions to get it.

Riiiight.

It can't possible be fail. Brawl + early = not sleeping. I know this might be crazy and stuff but I really want to know what else is coming from my account, the only thing I can think off is the Freeloader. Does anyone have online banking that's ordered one and see if moneys being taken off?

They haven't taken anything from me.

I paid £30 for brawl, did I fail?

Yes

I have ordered from Codejunkies and can confirm that the payment has been taken from my account. As for Brawl, I paid by paypal so can't help there.

Cool so someone else has a payment for the Freeloader then, maybe some will be sent tomorrow afterall?

I know Brawls been paid for, i'm hoping it'll send tonight.

Cool so someone else has a payment for the Freeloader then, maybe some will be sent tomorrow afterall?

I know Brawls been paid for, i'm hoping it'll send tonight.

Did you order with payment on shipping then? Because mine's at Preorder Processing at VG+ now.

Where are people buying Brawl from? Probably been said but...well im lazy. May finally bite the bullet as it looks like a)freeloader isn't getting delayed and b) it will work. As they were my two fears/concerns.

Did you order with payment on shipping then? Because mine's at Preorder Processing at VG+ now.

Just about to check that actually incase I done it that way. Don't think I did though cause at the time I ordered it I had no money in my account :heh: