NEurope
DiemetriX

Wii Freeloader Thread - FAQ & Info in First Post

Nah I got it from dvd.co.uk because I'm broke and they were cheapest.

Grr. Our posts normally comes between 9 and 10 (although having not gotten anything im not sure if it has or hasnt) so I'd given up on getting it today but I saw a postman cycling past. This is like...torture.

Got my freeloader in the post this morning. Fast delivery from 365games. Now the wait for play-asia to send Smash bros and NMH. Just wish they'd change from Preparing order...

I'd have to say, i'm not that impressed with NMH. I'm playing on easy, about to go against the second boss.

The game just feels... unfinished. It sucks, since Killer 7 is like one of my favourite games ever, simply because of the crazyness/amazingly polished feel of it.

*sad*

I'll reserve my judgements until I see blood flying everywhere on my screen.

If my Freeloader hasn't come at home today, which would be ridiculous when I already have Brawl for like 5 days, I'll be getting it from a local gamestore here in Delft tomorrow. I'll sell the other one when and if it ever arrives.

If my Freeloader hasn't come at home today, which would be ridiculous when I already have Brawl for like 5 days, I'll be getting it from a local gamestore here in Delft tomorrow. I'll sell the other one when and if it ever arrives.

I tried that today, but nowhere had it. I thought CEX would have at least but alas, it doesn't.

I tried that today, but nowhere had it. I thought CEX would have at least but alas, it doesn't.

Well, I know this store has it as it's on their site and some other people have got it from them. Hope they have some left though.

you're from delft? now that place brings back a few memories.

I just ordered brawl and a freeloader - how awkward should i expect the set up to be?

Just heard I still haven't got it so I guess I'm going shopping tomorrow. :heh: Ridiculous how slow postage from the UK is.

you're from delft? now that place brings back a few memories.

Yeah I study at the university here, did you as well?

Daz we are going to have to exchange Friend Codes when you get it. It will be nice kicking the shit out of each other rather than emptying MP40 shells into each other.: peace:

:) Yeah definitely; hopefully should be here by Friday, shipped yesterday from VGP (Canada) so I'll be having a weekend on it. Have you already got it? Getting the much needed practice :)

:) Yeah definitely; hopefully should be here by Friday, shipped yesterday from VGP (Canada) so I'll be having a weekend on it. Have you already got it? Getting the much needed practice :)

Sorry to get your hopes down, but Friday is Good Friday. No post. :( I'll be crying myself to sleep tonight over that. You'll end up getting it on Tuesday.

AAArgh!!!! What the fuck!!! What about Saturday? I can't wait til Tuesday!?!?

I wish I ordered the freeloader and Smash when the fl was first announced but I bottled it! That'll teach me to have glass patience, rather have none at all!!!!!

AAArgh!!!! What the fuck!!! What about Saturday? I can't wait til Tuesday!?!?

I wish I ordered the freeloader and Smash when the fl was first announced but I bottled it! That'll teach me to have glass patience, rather have none at all!!!!!

Ahahahaha! My mum works at Royal Mail, I just checked it with her. No post on Good Friday, Easter Sunday (clearly) or Easter Monday. We DO get it on Saturday though. :D I'm so happy now.

Mine came today, and as soon as I build up the energy I shall go play it. I think two three-hour sleep nights in a week is catching up with me.

I got mine from the Dimension Plus in Delft today, now I'll finally be able to play Brawl tonight. :yay:

Definitely recommend 365games. DEFINITELY. I ordered saturday, was posted monday under their super saver 3-5 day delivery, and it's just dropped through the door JUST as I'm on my way out. That's like...2 and a half days, I guess. I can't believe this happened as I'm going to uni. Thank you 365games, but from me, this is very positive praise for the company. For £40, this is quality service.

Definitely recommend http://www.365games.co.uk/

Yeah I have it but I am still noobish, getting better, but noobish. You will probably get it on Saturday if you ordered it from VG+ before Tuesday. They are usually good with their despatch.

Definitely recommend 365games. DEFINITELY. I ordered saturday, was posted monday under their super saver 3-5 day delivery, and it's just dropped through the door JUST as I'm on my way out. That's like...2 and a half days, I guess. I can't believe this happened as I'm going to uni. Thank you 365games, but from me, this is very positive praise for the company. For £40, this is quality service.

Definitely recommend http://www.365games.co.uk/

I would've ordered from them, but they would only accept Paypal for non-UK buyers. Something I didn't want to figure out how to use. >.>;

Anyway got my Freeloader today. Hope I can still get the game this week but I kind of doubt it.

Got my freeloader today. It came with a black case though...

Has someone got an image of their disk? I'm slightly worried that mine is a fake.

Has someone got an image of their disk? I'm slightly worried that mine is a fake.

There's some more people who got a black case though.

Yea as Eenuh said, some people have been getting black cases instead of white. Nothing to worry about.

I got my freeloader today. I havnt got any improt wii games yet though because Im broke. I tried all my import gamecube games though. Neither of the megaman collections work. original resi 4 works but the screen is off center. mgs twin snakes works fine. These are the exact same results I got with the old way of loading the gamecube freeloader.

Can anyone confirm if NTSC MP3 and SMG works on PAL Wii? The Wii has never been updated with newer firmware, if that matters

Can I just ask why you would want to import them? The only reason to import that I can see is for a faster release (Brawl) or extra/different content (NMH). What is it thats stopping you getting the Euro versions of SMG and MP3?