NEurope
DiemetriX

Wii Freeloader Thread - FAQ & Info in First Post

I wish this would hurry up :p

Im not buying a Wii until stock on the Freeloader and Brawl is easily available, not exactly rolling in the monies right this minute so if im not gonna get to play Brawl til i next get paid then i may as well hold off buying until then

Nothing really. Mines has been processing for a week and they're not sending it out till Monday.

Anyones Freeloader been sent yet?

Also any Gameseek orers sent cause I might just order from there instead.

Sorry for being lazy and not searching through the thread, but where is the cheapest place to get this AND SSBB from?

Gameseek and when it's officially out next week, Argos, GAME etc. As for Brawl try VG+ since they're usually cheap.

Woohoo I love being proven wrong my freeloader is in packing from gameseek. As for where to get the freeload in your local highstreet don't expect game to do it

Okay ordering from Gameseek now. CJ are annoying me now :heh: Anyone ordered from Gameseek before and know what delivery is like?

Gameseek and when it's officially out next week, Argos, GAME etc. As for Brawl try VG+ since they're usually cheap.

Thanks, I'll be ordering from them!

Mine has shipped from codejunkies. You need to actualy login to check!!!Do not check your order email

Okay this is blatenly not fair. You ordered it ages after us and it's already shipped.

This sucks :(

yeah sorry guys. Ill be sure to post some screens up when I get it. I wasn't expecting it to be shipped myself.

But seriously, why isn't the ones already ordered shipping when the newer ones are?

I doesn't make sense.

the thought that by the end of next week I could be playing brawl (dies)

Mine's packing :yay: :yay:

You orderd from Gameseek didn't you? Have you ordered with them before and know what their delivery is like?

YAY the wait for freeloader is over just waiting on Brawl now when do people think we will recieve them from VGP i'm thinking maybe a week on Monday

YAY the wait for freeloader is over just waiting on Brawl now when do people think we will recieve them from VGP i'm thinking maybe a week on Monday

Jpeg or it never happened.

Well my Brawl is on-route. But Freeloader is saying (on dvd.co.uk) its not released til next Friday...hmm. Was an official date ever given?

Is your Brawl dispatched already? Where you order from?

The official Freeloader date is Friday.

You orderd from Gameseek didn't you? Have you ordered with them before and know what their delivery is like?

I haven't ordered from them before, but as they have to send it to the Netherlands it should take about a week before I get it.

Is your Brawl dispatched already? Where you order from?

The official Freeloader date is Friday.

Sorry, 'processing' on movietyme. Should ship today or tomorrow then.

But just checking I noticed I forgot to change it to my address, its going to my parents >_<

Just ordered another Freeloader cause I can't be bothered with CJ. There not sending them out in order by the looks of things since the first ones are still 'In Process/Not Paid/Not Shipped' and where people can get up and order them just now and they'll be sent.

So I ordered from GameSeek instead and it's getting pack and sent First Class so hopefully it'll arrive Tomorrow/Monday.

Now I need to e-mail CodeJunkies to cancel my old order.

I'm hoping VGP would send them today! But it still states Monday on there website, and it's nearly always right!

I'm hoping VGP would send them today! But it still states Monday on there website, and it's nearly always right!

I can confirm it's Monday i'm afraid. Be awesome if it was today and they tricked me but I got an e-mail from them on Wednesday I think it was and they said it'll be Monday it'll be sent.

And with DHL Shipping being 2-3 days delivery i'm hoping it'll be here on Wednesday on my day off from Uni :heh:

I can't even find the freeloader on VGP. Have they sold out already?