NEurope
DiemetriX

Wii Freeloader Thread - FAQ & Info in First Post

i'm convinced now that we aint gonna get the freeloader for a while i'm thinking a month if not more. Yes it may of been tested but they had tested it last time and it still took ages. As i said in a previous post I hope i'm proven wrong but sadly I think I will be sat here with Brawl and no way to play it

You do know it's shipping now don't you? So no more 'We're not getting Freeloader' posts and go order the thing :heh:

Japanese version??

The Jap Version of Freeloader of Brawl isn't on Codejunkies yet I think but Yes-Asia and Play Asia might/has them up for Order just now.

I changed shipping to DHL on VG+ for Brawl, No More Heroes and Dragon Quest so hopefully have them in a weeks time :)

So who out there is doing the best price on a freeloader+brawl, inc p&p?

You do know it's shipping now don't you? So no more 'We're not getting Freeloader' posts and go order the thing :heh:

The Jap Version of Freeloader of Brawl isn't on Codejunkies yet I think but Yes-Asia and Play Asia might/has them up for Order just now.

I changed shipping to DHL on VG+ for Brawl, No More Heroes and Dragon Quest so hopefully have them in a weeks time :)

I've already got it ordered but what makes you think it is shipping? All I have heard is a load of different dates on when people think it will be shipped.

Well because the fact that shops/store owners have said their orders has been shipped and also peoples orders on CJ are being paid for just now...

I hope this to be true but until those peoples status turn to shipped or I hear of stores actually having them in their hands i'm a doubter. Don't get me wrong I really hope I am proven wrong but i've a great lack of faith in datel after the wait for the last freeloader

People reporting that theirs has been paid for and shipped...but mine is still in Process :(

I admit defeat which is good news just seen over at the Ntsc-UK forums two people have had theirs shipped. Wonder when gameseek will get theirs in :s

I admit defeat which is good news just seen over at the Ntsc-UK forums two people have had theirs shipped. Wonder when gameseek will get theirs in :s

Same here haven't heard anything from them yet. But at least it has been shipped for others.

Now that it seems less likely that they're going to repeat the Gamecube's performance, wheres the cheap place to buy them? I know Datel's site is about £15 with P&P. Where else? As all I can find is the Cube one.

(They should have called it the Wiiloader :P)

Nevermind, found it at dvd.co.uk

Grrgghh , still waiting to see when this thing is going to be dispatched.

I don't really want to order anything from VGP until I receive confirmation that this thing is on its way.

I just hope VGP have enough copies of Brawl for us! It's been on there site for months remember, and Brawl will be the biggest Wii game to date i reckon!

Now that it seems less likely that they're going to repeat the Gamecube's performance, wheres the cheap place to buy them? I know Datel's site is about £15 with P&P. Where else? As all I can find is the Cube one.

(They should have called it the Wiiloader :P)

Nevermind, found it at dvd.co.uk

Thought the same as my post might have implied :P. There's probably a chance of lawsuits though, and it's best to avoid it. I'm gonna wait on you guys and see if any wiis get bricked up, then I think I might take the decisive option of failing life and getting brawl, score!

Im going to buy it (well, I have bought the FL and Smash) and wait until its definatly working (ie other people confirming) and then if theres ever any Wii update wait to see what happens with other people before I update.

Oh by the way, should of mentioned it earlier. For peoples orders, especially the on hold people, check your orders. Some will say sent and CJ don't send emails saying it got sent.

I just hope VGP have enough copies of Brawl for us! It's been on there site for months remember, and Brawl will be the biggest Wii game to date i reckon!

Somehow I doubt it, alot of people will have bought it on impulse as soon as the Freeloader got announced. Maybe around the 100's as a rough guess.

If my CJ one doesn't get sent then i'm gonna order from there. C'man be nice to me :(

Mines still: On Hold / Unpaid / Unshipped

Order number is 3172...

Somehow I doubt it, alot of people will have bought it on impulse as soon as the Freeloader got announced. Maybe around the 100's as a rough guess.

American and Canadian people buy from VGP! There are an extremely well-known site and shop now! It's more then hundreds who are importing Brawl and the Freeloader as well from Europe.

Saying that, i have no-idea how many VGP have been allocated!

My order status is still the same -.- Though someone on ONM forums phoned CJ and they said everyone that's ordered with them will get their copy before the 14th.

But what's sucking though is the peoples orders that ordered first, aren't the ones being sent out first >.< There's people with higher order numbers getting sent or has their status changed to 'paid'. I mean what the hell :heh:

Er...

I'm 3000 and something and mines still not even been processed...

waiting for codejunkies to email me. sent them two emails wanting confirmation that they will cancel my pre-order if they dont have the japanese version in stock.

still no reply!!

Changing the conversation away from shipping for a moment. This does not install any software on your Wii, i am right in thinking that?