NEurope
Domo Kun

Do you know me?

I dunno if many people know me here? Probably? ^_^

I'm a girl which being here puts me in the spotlight somewhat I suppose?

I also have pink hair.

Yeah.

Don't think I'm particularly well known, have to say. Obvious forumites I think of are Haggis, Flink, Bluey, Mclovin =P, Oxigen Waste, Bard, Jordan, Rez and some others =P

When I think of RE I think of Aimless (a man of good advice), Fish (I love in the face)

Why thank you, sir! Unsure about the face-love, though... :heh:

Why thank you, sir! Unsure about the face-love, though... :heh:

There's nothing wrong with it. Well, apart from the fact that you end up with a sticky face.

I know Ashley,Bluey,Fish,Haggis,Hellfire,Letty,Jayseven,Roadkill, ShadowV7 & Tellyn.

There's nothing wrong with it. Well, apart from the fact that you end up with a sticky face.

Exactly. If he'd let me face-love him as a sign of his reverence of me, then I'd have excepted if it was two weeks ago (to the day), as I am now taken.

I think people might have noticed me. Probably for the wrong reasons though.

I'm a nice guy at heart :p

Everyone from the past remembers you ;)

Brings a tear to my eye it does!

Christ, i'd even forgotten about my fox sig. That was pretty badass. Lammie was a legend. The veterans just spy on you all to make sure you're not taking this place to the dogs. It's a secret society, if you messed it up we'd all appear again and whip you all into shape. Luckilly you do a good job so we can just be lazy and do nothing!

Anyone who was around for the laikmosh era has probably seen it all. And for those new to Jordan, the kingofunrealuk has had a few dark days here too!

This place is awesome, and it always will be hopefully.

I think people might have noticed me. Probably for the wrong reasons though.

I'm a nice guy at heart :p

who the fuck are you!?

Anyone who was around for the laikmosh era has probably seen it all. And for those new to Jordan, the kingofunrealuk has had a few dark days here too!

King of Fun these days laddy... I've all but dropped the Kingofunrealuk thing apart from my email address since i've had it for so many years i can't drop it :)

And yeah... dark days. Things ain't gotten much better either in terms of my pevertedness XD

I do miss you Jav! We had some great times back in the day :(

There's only one member i can remember the name... Hellfire...

But when i see a guy posting on the Wii forum that i remember seeing posting before (usually answering to me), i'l remember my impressions about him lol

im not sure many people know me tbh, ive been here a while. I'm a 22 yr old, living in bristol where im at uni but am from shropshire/mid wales originally, I like to play a bit of the old bass..

I think i am known, but not known in a way that people will recognize me instantly but known enough that people will know me from my avatar, name and sig. And in case anyone is interested in knowing me more, well keep watching this space.

I also hope that i will become more recognizable in the future, maybe 2008 will be the year.

And the following names below are instant recognizable whenever i come onto these here forums.

Dante

Stocka

Rezourceman

Stefkov

Ashley

Jordan

Haggis

The fish

Coolness Bears

rokhed00

My buttons are magic!

Don't think I'm particularly well known, have to say. Obvious forumites I think of are Haggis, Flink, Bluey, Mclovin =P, Oxigen Waste, Bard, Jordan, Rez and some others =P

Thats right you fucking retard dont even mention your own fucking flesh and blood that lives down the street

Your not on MSn so I cant verbally belt you

There's only one member i can remember the name... Hellfire...

But when i see a guy posting on the Wii forum that i remember seeing posting before (usually answering to me), i'l remember my impressions about him lol

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

who the fuck are you!?

He's the Juggernaut, bitch!

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

He's the Juggernaut, bitch!

Is that good or bad? :X

I think i am known, but not known in a way that people will recognize me instantly but known enough that people will know me from my avatar, name and sig.

I recognise you as "the guy with the Red Dwarf sig". If I make a suggestion, have the numbers taken off your name, and have the J capitalised - makes it more memorable as a name, you see.