NEurope
jayseven

Hyde Park 4th-6th July N-E Meet and Mainland July 5th Meet in Holland

y'know, there's no reason why nobody else can't arrange anything at some other place on some other day, or whatever! I'm going to arrange a gathering of whomever wishes to come to sheffield in august/september. Why? Because I live here.

No, you lazy git :p

I'm not lazy McPhee.

The reason its very long story which i think jayseven has forgotten about.

Maybe I should do topic about my life sometime.

y'know, there's no reason why nobody else can't arrange anything at some other place on some other day, or whatever! I'm going to arrange a gathering of whomever wishes to come to sheffield in august/september. Why? Because I live here.

Haha awesome, what's there to do in Sheffield?

EDIT: Actually, could also ask the same about London.

:)

EDIT^2: I'll only be coming for saturday, though if you guys are doing more shit sunday or whatever I oculd make that aswell.

EDIT^3: That'd be cool Dante.

EDIT^3: That'd be cool Dante.

What would be cool Twozzok?

Do you still go on cube-europe irc channel?

Yes, and topic about your life.

I think about it Twozzok.

Friday and Saturday for me Jayseven.

Me and caris made a point of making sure we went to this together. Now hes not going thats what i meant by stranded.

I'm not lazy McPhee.

The reason its very long story which i think jayseven has forgotten about.

Maybe I should do topic about my life sometime.

I was kidding. Really, it wasn't in the slightest bit serious.

I'm abit unsure still as to what days so I'll let you know soon enough

Both sheffield and liverpool would be good, there's a few places in both to go hanging around at, not to mention I love both.

Crossed my mind whilst looking at tickets, like what're we doing 'bout meetin up for't room(s)? It's gettin sorted closer t the time?

Just a query.

Hey, I've talked to a couple of members here over IM for a while and could you put me down as a confirmed attending please?

I live in the London area and will only be coming on the 6th.

Not the 'main' event on the 5th? :o

Oh bollocks, just looked at the calendar and the 6th is the sunday, my bad, 5th it is. *face palm*

So if a room has 6 people in it, how much does it work out each, per night? I'm a little tempted to stay one night, just for the hell of it, but it depends on if I have the funds to spare, as I got a nice bed(in which i currently reside :D) around an hour away anyway.

as i said, it's £20 per person per bed per room per night per per per. I've got a banging headache and do not feel like being responsible just yet today so I won't be orgarranganising anything today.

Could the next one be in Liverpool please?

Yes, lets do that!

Yes, lets do that!

Not very central though is it? A train from liverpool is about £60 open return, if you cant be assed to shell that out your rather cheap. Infact saying that, theres always coaches.

Not very central though is it? A train from liverpool is about £60 open return, if you cant be assed to shell that out your rather cheap. Infact saying that, theres always coaches.

Um, dude this trips to London :p

Um, dude this trips to London :p

That price was based on a train from liverpool to london, but yeah I guess made quite a jump from Liverpool to London rather than looking into whether Dante and Skunky actually live within Liverpool (it seems Dante does).

In my opinion, London is probably the decision for a meet up within the UK. Its central (not by much, there could be other places, but my next few reasons will make it a positive), easy to get to and looking at the duration of this meet up, is one of the few places in the UK you can go to and you can do fresh new things each day.

I may be making too much of an assumption here, but Liverpool isnt suitable for a meet up in my opinion. I've been there twice, and I know I havent seen it all, but from what i've seen its not really a place for a meet up if its open to every one. I love the night life there, and if a meet up did happen in liverpool, It'd probably utilize the nightlife, which under 18's cant enjoy.

Ofcourse, each to their own etc..

London ain't central, it's not even close...

And there's loads to do in Liverpool, it didn't win European City Of Culture for nothing y'know ;) London really isn't the only interesting city in the UK, theres plenty to do in Birmingham, Liverpool, Edinburgh, Sheffield, Cardiff, Dublin and probably many others (those are just the ones I know from experience).

London IS a great choice for the meet, but it's by no means the only choice. Nearly everything that can be done in London can be don elsewhere (and more)

What are the plans for the Sheffield meet up? Will it be 18+ only?

London ain't central, it's not even close...

And there's loads to do in Liverpool, it didn't win European City Of Culture for nothing y'know ;) London really isn't the only interesting city in the UK, theres plenty to do in Birmingham, Liverpool, Edinburgh, Sheffield, Cardiff, Dublin and probably many others (those are just the ones I know from experience).

London IS a great choice for the meet, but it's by no means the only choice. Nearly everything that can be done in London can be don elsewhere (and more)

It's central to Londoners. And anywhere north of Birmingham is backward and everybody is retarded who spits out the letter "t" in a strange accent that everybody has with the same voice.

In regards to the Sheffield meet; No idea. Originally was considering just meeting at the Hallam union for some drinks, but nice weather may call for more outside drinking. I dunno.

Again I'm sorry I've not sorted the hostel out yet. I think I'm a bit annoyed that there'll be seven/eight people which means splitting into rooms, which means hostel might not let us book two 6-bed rooms as I don't know if they just shove two random folks in or what.

*pressure pressure pressure pressure*

they just shove two random folks in or what

^ this

Even if you did manage to book 2 full rooms for 8 people they'd still "accidentally" end up putting 2 extras in each room.

Last time we tried to pull a stunt like that (overbooked to get the whole room) some of the staff used the spare beds :blank: