Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Leg crossing (in men)

Supergrunch

I always have to sit partially sideways on buses, as my legs get crushed against the seat in front.

Same, but I always go for the emergency exit seat (we have really old buses here) so I can loads of leg room. :)

I like to cross my legs at the ankle, left on right. It's really uncomfy the other way around for some reason. I also do the sit on my feet thing occaisionally too although it gets uncomfy after a while and I'm sure I damaged my knee by doing it for too long.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I often to the ankle on my knee thing but most of the time I sit with with one of my feet a bit back raising my ankle a bit up so i´m just on my toes and rest my other foot on my ankle.

For some reason sitting with my feet straight is really uncomfortable to me :/

Ankles on knees? I wasn't sure if I do that, then I tried, and it's a bit strenuous, and I realised I tend to put my knee OVER my ankle(like, tuck my ankle under the other leg). Also beginning to wonder if I sit in the leg thigh cross position at times without even noticing, I can imagine myself doing it when I'm in need of a wee but no oppurtunity to relieve myself.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!