Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Bye.

AshMat

Guest Stefkov
Well, maybe he shouldn't have gotten himself banned in the first place? I'm really freaking tired about all those people saying "I miss Mike" and "I miss Shimmin" and the likes. They came, they were liked, but they broke the damn rules and got themselves banned! It's cliched, but it's a privilege to be on this forum and not a right, and they fucked up. Sucks to be them.

This privilege thing is something a lot of people are ignoring, arrogant bastards. Like Jordan said, you have no idea what it's like running this place.

Hang on.

Who misses Shimmin?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fast, but I'm not that fast. And any woman who tells you otherwise is just lying to get back at me.

Its true in Vietnam the prostitues just say "5 dollar suck suck gaggle time" now.

Im sorry im well tired thats the best I could come up with!

Errrrr lol what the hell god this place can be funny at times is it a full moon?

I think it must be the onset of spring. If this was a Disney movie this would be the orchestra led montage where all the bug-eyed forest animals reawaken after their winter hibernation and start frolicking suggestively with each other.

I think it must be the onset of spring. If this was a Disney movie this would be the orchestra led montage where all the bug-eyed forest animals reawaken after their winter hibernation and start frolicking suggestively with each other.

lol I thought these sorts of schenanigans might take place in summer with the heat and boredom turning people mad.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!