NEurope
nightwolf

Singleness!

Being single is really starting to make me depressed. Big time. Especially since pretty much all my mates are magnets to the female gender :(

Even worse, the few times when I've come close to having a gf, I've always fucked it up, and the few I've had were always doing it as a fucking prank (first one went off with my best mate, and later confessed it was all a prank, second one accused me of trying to rape her :o, and third one just wanted me for my fecking motor scooter).

Sounds like you hang around with some really retarded girls TM. Also, your mates are all gonna get STDs by the sounds of it.

Nah, it's not that (I have learnt from past lessions, btw XD), it's just that I'm fucking weird... literally. XD

Nah, it's not that (I have learnt from past lessions, btw XD), it's just that I'm fucking weird... literally. XD

I'm 6ft, a girl-gamer with size 5 feet.

Your fine I'm sure :)

Your fine I'm sure :)

Oh shush you.. you can't talk. You've got your own dating service going on in the Bargains board :p

I'm a 6 foot 1 inch gamer/I.T/film nerd with size 10 1/2 shoes (that's what it says on my shoes anyway XD). Plus, I'm known to have a quite eccentric personality.

And please note: I live in a country where gamers/I.T/Film nerds are near to non-existent, and every male plays some sport (I can't due to spinal injuries).

hahaha, oh shush yourself. I've been single for a while and there's some hot guys around here ^.^

EDIT: so where do you live then tm? XD

When you say 'literally' you don't actually mean 'literally' at all, do you? Although it might explain the rape allegation.

Oh shush you.. you can't talk. You've got your own dating service going on in the Bargains board :p

wha--? *goes there now*

hahaha, oh shush yourself. I've been single for a while and there's some hot guys around here ^.^

Pftshsh... Being surrounded by hot people is horrible, horrible, horrible. My course is a fairly girl-heavy one, and it's painful, I swear.

I live in southern Spain. Not good for someone like me who can't get a tan to save his life (even during the baking hot summers here, I can't get one)

When you say 'literally' you don't actually mean 'literally' at all, do you? Although it might explain the rape allegation.

I'm not weird as in "woohoo im gunna raep u!" but as in I'm... eccentric to a certain extent. By nature I'm not a violent person, so the last thing the average sane human would do is accuse me of raping her/him/it.

wha--? *goes there now*

Pftshsh... Being surrounded by hot people is horrible, horrible, horrible. My course is a fairly girl-heavy one, and it's painful, I swear.

pssh, there's a difference between hot and attractive to me, hot is just for looking at, attractive is somebody who is intelligent and interests you as well as looking nice to you. :indeed:

pssh, there's a difference between hot and attractive to me, hot is just for looking at, attractive is somebody who is intelligent and interests you as well as looking nice to you. :indeed:

I'm sorry but they DON'T EXIST ANYMORE.

*grabs heart, breaks it*

I'm not weird as in "woohoo im gunna raep u!" but as in I'm... eccentric to a certain extent. By nature I'm not a violent person, so the last thing the average sane human would do is accuse me of raping her/him/it.

That isn't what I meant.

I really need to get a less selfish sense of humour. Anyone looking to trade?

My ex girlfriend told me she loves me. GREAT.

Does that make me want to get back with her? No.

Does it make me feel bad for not wanting her back? Yes.

Who wins? Her. Again.

6ft size 5? :shakehead

deco_nightstalker_cross.jpg

Im just messing, im sure you're not some sort of possessed evil thing...

I'm sorry but they DON'T EXIST ANYMORE.

*grabs heart, breaks it*

Of course they do. Im still here :p

That isn't what I meant.

I really need to get a less selfish sense of humour. Anyone looking to trade?

I've a got keen sense of political satire which I could use shot of. It's not really the hot thing in bar-social situations these days and I want to try on something new.

Oh yay, a fortnight until valentines.

School is gonna be a nightmare, people being all wishy washy. I've all but given up caring about getting a girlfriend, it's just that fucking voice people put on >_<

Oh yay, a fortnight until valentines.

School is gonna be a nightmare, people being all wishy washy. I've all but given up caring about getting a girlfriend, it's just that fucking voice people put on >_<

Oh fuck! I'd forgotten. Great, the common room will be filled with couples being all touchy feely. Buggering bugger.

Oh fuck! I'd forgotten. Great, the common room will be filled with couples being all touchy feely. Buggering bugger.

Strike them down with all of your hatred. Give in to your anger!

I think I am working this VD because the manager wants it off because its her anniversary apparently. Fine by me (well, except the lack of sleepitude). Worked last VD too. And the one before that I spent the day playing We Love Katamari with my friend.

I think on VD I'll either work or become a hermit. Either ways good really ^.^

Never know, you might find someone before then.

I'd agree very much that valentines day sucks giant horse anus if you're single. Its just created by companies for people who are single to feel like utter shit.

Either way, i'll be doing something nice for Letty :)

haha, I doubt it jordan XD, oh well. I may go out and buy lots of chocolates and then eat them all to myself ^.^