NEurope
Cube

Space Mafia

Mcoy personally thought that his character had no chance of winning considering his fate was in the hands of someone else.

Everyone's fate was in the hands of someone else. You just had 3 days and a slim chance of someone freeing you.

Also i´m curious who killed me?

That'd be Tellyn!

I got killed so close to the end of the game and god pretty angry, but Shino brought me back to life thus putting me in the mafia. I came here to post and the game had already been won, which is bloody lucky but so much awesome :P

Well well..good game all.

Gotta say never suspected Jonnas was the godfather, should had paid attention earlier in the game.

Wait, Dyson was on our side?

You know the best part? Nintendohnut got right every single one of his predictions (Darksnowman, Lazyboy, me near the end), but no one believed him.

Also, I used the "no lynching today" power to prevent Darksnowman from being lynched, and it ended up giving us the victory in a silver platter.

Amazing, Darksnowman lived until the end. If I was on the good side, I would try to get him lynched much sooner.

Oh and Dark I was holding off in the hope they would kill you before I voted. There was always a hope. I would have voted eventually.

And you have to admit Dark, I was fucking right about everyone - LazyBoy you and Jonnas. Jesus, I'm so annoyed, I was literally about to save the town, spent half an hour writing a message and then the game ended.

Aye Dohnut, I targetted you to shut you up and give others a chance to speak.

One last thing before bed: thanks very much for running the game Cube, despite winning its been my favourite non-vanilla game so far. Sci-fi is fun. But how come there were no Farscape characters? You need to broaden your horizons boyo. :heh:

Some of us tried, and you lost some members in the last days, but I thought there was a lot less mafia members.

I can't believe nobody believed me. I was so sure I was right, and you all proved me to be correct! I can take some solace in that I guess.

And yes, thanks Cube, it was a great game and really well made. Do another one! It was seriously awesome!

That'd be Tellyn!

That green named bastard :Þ

But i can pretty much blame myself for jumping the gun

but I really had nothing to do with Chair on night one, seriously.

Chairdriver's random choice on the first night was you. He would die if he either:

1) Targeted someone from the mafia

2) Targeted someone in a group larger than his.

The first night was very unfortunate for some.

mr-paul kidnapped the fish. MadDog91UK took control of the fish. The note was sent to Chairdriver. Chairdriver targeted someone from the mafia and died so the ransom was useless, and the fish and MadDog died. And Sanchez also chose someone from the mafia and died.

Gotta say never suspected Jonnas was the godfather, should had paid attention earlier in the game.

I don't blame you. Nobody suspected I was a Mafioso (except for Dohnut). And I only got to be the Godfather after ReZ died.

The idea of Zapp Brannigan (who didn't even know he was in the Mafia) giving orders to a God and other powerful bad guys was hilarious in my mind. :grin:

The idea of Zapp Brannigan (who didn't even know he was in the Mafia) giving orders to a God and other powerful bad guys was hilarious in my mind. :grin:

Zapp always manages to get in command of important situations...

Cube what do you mean by: "The rest of the town were made into slaves" ?

Cube what do you mean by: "The rest of the town were made into slaves" ?

Basically: "They survived until the end of the game but lost"

From an observer's point of view, this game went down a treat :) Unfortunately, I never got to do anything with my role, and did feel that my ending was a bit harsh.

What i´m really glad about is loosing because i screwed up not because i was randomly targeted :Þ

Oh, I thought they we're being controlled by Them.

I thought that bringing Dyson would be good as a reward for lynching him and that it would confuse the mafia by having their efforts nullified.

I'm so sad right now.

When I saw I was brought back to life I thought I could finally get back against the people that obviously wanted me out right away the next day, but when I saw I was evil and the game was over anyway..

Oh, I thought they we're being controlled by Them.

I thought that bringing Dyson would be good as a reward for lynching him and that it would confuse the mafia by having their efforts nullified.

I'm so sad right now.

We should've killed you some time ago. I even suspected you were Luke Skywalker at one point.

But thanks for bringing us Dyson. He helped give us the victory.

Ahhh, great game. It doesn't quite top Number 2, but it's very close.

We should've killed you some time ago. I even suspected you were Luke Skywalker at one point.

But thanks for bringing us Dyson. He helped give us the victory.

Ahhh, great game. It doesn't quite top Number 2, but it's very close.

Honestly, if you had killed me earlier I wouldn't had cared this much as I was deeply concentrated in the other game.

How many mafiosos were in the beginning?

We were 7

So at the start we had 9 votes... 10 with the Darkies forced vote.

Which i found weird