Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-Europe 2008 Meetup!

Strider

Heh, sorry. I'll cut back on then them shall I? :heh:

One of the times I went to London it was noisy and then I tried to eat something but fell asleep eating and when I woke up there was still food stuffed in my cheek and the hand holding the roll was all stiff.

I dont mind sitting in the same place since i'm used to it an all. MP3 player will come in handy I think.

haha it's entirely up to you :P

haha can you not get the train early and meet with somebody and get the train with them? that way you won't be travelling all the way on your own, considering it may end up quicker than a car.

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd glady pay a cheap bus fare over the overpriced train anyday. Besides screaming Baby is easily countered with any of the following: Portable DVD Player/PSP/DS/MP3 player.

I may be intrested in making an apperance esp since I regular travel to London for the DS Meetups. just depends if it falls on one of my rest days or not.

haha it's entirely up to you :P

haha can you not get the train early and meet with somebody and get the train with them? that way you won't be travelling all the way on your own, considering it may end up quicker than a car.

I was thinking that. Would be a lot quicker getting there and back and means I can meet up with folk earlier so I know them better before I meet everyone else :heh:

Just need to find out the prices and what trains to get, you never know I might end up seeing you on the train if I pass through your area!

And when I birng a back-pack means i'll have more space aswell.

I was thinking that. Would be a lot quicker getting there and back and means I can meet up with folk earlier so I know them better before I meet everyone else :heh:

Just need to find out the prices and what trains to get, you never know I might end up seeing you on the train if I pass through your area!

haha I know that even the most patient people can't be doing with being on a coach that long. haha, you possibly might alot of trains past through crewe on the way to let. find out and I'll join you on the train, it takes half the time to get to london from me than with a car.

Guest Stefkov

Bard, if you're going down want to meet up at Manchester Train Station?

It'd be fun, you can talk to me about music while I nod in agreement all the way down to London.

haha I know that even the most patient people can't be doing with being on a coach that long. haha, you possibly might alot of trains past through crewe on the way to let. find out and I'll join you on the train, it takes half the time to get to london from me than with a car.

Yea i'll find out, though that will probably be nearer the time though. But i'll let you know what train i'll be getting in you area anyway. Means we'll be less likely to get lost >.<

Yea i'll find out, though that will probably be nearer the time though. But i'll let you know what train i'll be getting in you area anyway. Means we'll be less likely to get lost >.<

haha well I know most places up north anyway, so that won't be too much hassle.

On a virgin train it takes under 2 hours I think from me to london, not too bad ^.^

haha well I know most places up north anyway, so that won't be too much hassle.

On a virgin train it takes under 2 hours I think from me to london, not too bad ^.^

That's a decent time then. Wonder how long the bus would take :heh:

Thinking about it, I can test the bus or train if I go to download in June and see how long travelling takes getting there.

SHeikah; I just threw this date and location out there as a date I'll be there, with anyone welcome if they want to come.

The guys organising the alton towers trip can still go ahead with it, I don't care. Just quit dissing this meet-up :P You can organise your own one wherever if you want!

It'll take a while shadow, donnington isn't that far from me (give about half an hour)

I'm soooo looking forward to download. If the train takes too long, I could try and see about picking you up from a train station and driving down, it depends how you decide to get down to london, and if I've passed my driving test.

ps. dear lord what's wrong with me off boys off the interwebz lifts in my car.

It'll take a while shadow, donnington isn't that far from me (give about half an hour)

I'm soooo looking forward to download. If the train takes too long, I could try and see about picking you up from a train station and driving down, it depends how you decide to get down to london, and if I've passed my driving test.

ps. dear lord what's wrong with me off boys off the interwebz lifts in my car.

Haha, thanks. Kind of you :heh: Well hopefully you would of passed the dirving test by then anyway. Means you can go wherever you want pretty much.

But if I go down a different way hopefully i'll see you at download at somepoint anyway :)

hmm I'll book my tickets the month before, considering I have a rail card...that reminds me need to find out how to renew that.

haha apprently you might not considering how big download is, but I shall hunt you down.

I'm not making a very good impression of myself am I...:S anywhoo, I should have a bright orange tent ^.^

hmm I'll book my tickets the month before, considering I have a rail card...that reminds me need to find out how to renew that.

haha apprently you might not considering how big download is, but I shall hunt you down.

I'm not making a very good impression of myself am I...:S anywhoo, I should have a bright orange tent ^.^

Heh, i'll be keeping an eye out for you anyway, so you if you see shout "SHADOW" or something :heh:

I wonder if they'll be many orange tents, don't wanna be going round asking "Umm, is this nightwolfs tent?" and get funny looks.

I can't remember what colour mines is actually, though i'm sure my tent is in my garage.

You can renew them at any train station, iirc you usually need that leaflet that you used to get the card that they stamped, too.. but I've done it without that once.

Is it definetley definetley happening then? Cos I'll have to book my tickets very soon, to not be spending big £££ !

Letty; well i cannot promise everyone else will turn up, but... well I'm definitely going :/ Just up to each individual to fulfil their promises.

Heh, sorry. I'll cut back on then them shall I? :heh:

One of the times I went to London it was noisy and then I tried to eat something but fell asleep eating and when I woke up there was still food stuffed in my cheek and the hand holding the roll was all stiff.

I dont mind sitting in the same place since i'm used to it an all. MP3 player will come in handy I think.

At the beginning of January the bus was £28 return whereas the train was £70 return. It's a no-brainer really.

I was with a beautiful girl on the bus, so that countered my boredom.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!