N-Europe

Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

chairdriver

Wow. Lots of progress. Now, even though Coolness says he was given the choice, didn't someone say they investigated him and found he was the godfather? That's the most convincing argument so far. Voting for McMad because he's not playing much -- the same for BlueJay -- isn't gripping me like Tellyn and Coolness are. If he's not posting much, then he's surely not a threat?

Coolness Bears.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moogle would like to know what groups shino is talking about?

Oxigen_Waste believes someone is infecting people with Down Syndrome and that Moogle appears to be a victim....

Come on, he's talking about the groups CB listed. Obviously.

McMad has been playing, i have seen him posting quite a bit, there a far worse offenders than him at the moment, i.e. BlueJay...

Bluejay's good.

Also, voting for McMad seems unfair, he might not be here now but he certainly comes for some input.

He's right, you know...

Moogle would like to know what groups shino is talking about?

The staff - Mafia/Evil

The Banned - Neutral

GTFO! - Neutral

Members - Good

An individual - Good/Evil/Neutral

Tellyn believes these are the groups Moogle. Tellyn has also tagged what he believes to be the groups' alignments.

An admin laughed.

The "time bomb" was working perfectly. The members were chatting away, unawares that one would soon meet their doom.

The bomb went off, automatically banning a member.

Tellyn has been banned. He was My buttons are Magic!, a member who knew everyone and was loved by all. (Member / Female / Mafia player / Princess / ID’er)

The rest of the members were awestruck at MBAM!'s impromptu bannishment, and were overcome with sorrow.

There will be no lynch today.

The day phase will remain open for further discussion.

An admin was about to set a timed ban bomb on a member, but he was surprised that this member was a woman, and instead he set it on someone else, and only realised too late he had tagged a friend.

Yeah, it does not make much sense though he changed who he was going to ban because it was a woman but then he ended killing a different woman. Hmm

So admins are definitely evil?