NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

havent really seen any proof that maddog is a trustable source though.... or even that he gets his information right.

I assure you he's trustworthy. About getting the information right or not... we can't know for sure, but I take full responsability for it if he does get it wrong. This is the fastest way to know if he's trustworthy or not. Plus, I don't trust gaggle, judging by his behaviour yesterday. He's clearly evil.

My power is a double edged sword. I make awesome threads that pull people in, protecting them but also making them unable to use their power for that night.

People.

If we let him off the hook this time.Who knows what hell do tonight???

Cmon guys Vote him

Eenuh thinks gaggle might be speaking the truth. Eenuh will not vote for gaggle.

May I remind you that I changed my vote in favour of O_W after both Cube and Fish presented evidence.

Ah, curse my slow posting!

O_W; i don't quite see how it all 'fits' myself... but i too assumed the moved thread was Fish's. I still can't say for sure that a chairdriver character is necessarily good or bad, and neutrals are called neutral for a reason! They are fighting for their own victory.

Well, I can't "prove" I'm good, but I can assure you I am. You just have to choose... are you gonna trust me? Or not?

Oh... and I were a neutral... I'd be laying low for now... this would just be stupid.

Thought just hit me; what if maddog is doing the same thing that eenuh did yesterday? Similar wordage.

Changevote: Ashmat. I think Gaggle's explanation of his powers sounds convincing. I don't see how his performance yesterday was evil :/

I assure you he's trustworthy. About getting the information right or not... we can't know for sure, but I take full responsability for it if he does get it wrong. This is the fastest way to know if he's trustworthy or not. Plus, I don't trust gaggle, judging by his behaviour yesterday. He's clearly evil.

Honestly, you need evidence to convict some one =D

*goes over facts*

Oxy told the truth, he said that mad was his friend, since he didn't lie about any of it, you can assume that mad is good too. So where does that leave us? it leaves us thinking that Mad is telling the truth aswell no?

*is confused*

I think his detection powers may be rather skewed. Being held hostage seems specific to Eenuh's character.

I think his detection powers may be rather skewed. Being held hostage seems specific to Eenuh's character.

Eenuh is confused?

My power is a double edged sword. I make awesome threads that pull people in, protecting them but also making them unable to use their power for that night.

I would bet my life that that's the silenced member's power. And I would bet my life again that it's either Fish or Tellyn... Fish for the obvious reasons... and Tellyn's online, and hasn't posted.

Ashmat isn't a threat, neither are the rest of the GTFO neutrals.

motion and harribo are both banned members though, how can their presence be a good thing?

Thought just hit me; what if maddog is doing the same thing that eenuh did yesterday? Similar wordage.

Changevote: Ashmat. I think Gaggle's explanation of his powers sounds convincing. I don't see how his performance yesterday was evil :/

Jay, eenuhs talking in third person, as tellyn was yesterday, and she was blackmailed on the first day into voting Oxy, can we assume that its the same person doing this? Controlling people? which would mean their powers been used up for the day...i think...

I would bet my life that that's the silenced member's power. And I would bet my life again that it's either Fish or Tellyn... Fish for the obvious reasons... and Tellyn's online, and hasn't posted.

Eenuh would also like to point out those are two different parts in the write up, the bus thread and the silencing.

Eenuh should be studying instead of being here. >.>;

Change Vote:Oxigen_waste

If i was being blackmailed i wouldn't be able to do that ^^^^

An admin saw the thread, and before anyone could reply, he moved it to another sub-section of the forum.

That sounds like some target switching there.

He isn't. I know. I can talk to him. He can do what Cube did, the whole changing vote thing, if necessary...

As for gaggle's arguments... there's another way to find out, people with investigative skills... get him, tonight.

Other than that, yesterday, the way he was attacking me coz I didn't have a way to prove I was good, despite the fact that it was impossible for me to prove anything seen it was only the second day and his overall thirst for my blood left me under the impression that he's evil. Makes sense to you?

motion and harribo are both banned members though, how can their presence be a good thing?

Has nobody worked it out yet?! The admins are the evil people here! They're the mafia! The GTFO people were against all the admin crap in the past and that's why they're here now.

If people hadn't worked it out by now then I'm quite surprised..

The members are GOOD. The admins are the MAFIA. And this is why the GTFO team are on the townies side.

Happy?

Maddog - to convince me you will need to change your vote to nobody, then back again, so I know youre not being blackmailed.

Until that happens I'm not voting for anyone