NEurope
Slaggis

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

Heroes starts terribly in 2 but after a ratings slump they picked up the pace and it actually gets pretty cool.

I think Heroes season two works better as a plaster moment. A quick sharp session and its gone. It merges into one big thing and you forget the pain. It had little moments that made it good. And not just the blonde.

I stopped watching the second season. I can never intentionally stop watching something that I sorta like, like Heroes, but I forgot to watch it one day, and didn't bother picking it up. It was like the second episode with Elle in it.

It was just spectacularly shit. I mean, really. I'm really not interested what Hiro is doing in hell, or wherever, and I couldn't have given less of a flying fuck if Claire ended up with mysterious flying schoolchum or not.

(I did quite like they way they tricked that bitchy girl in her class, IIRC, though)

I stopped watching the second season. I can never intentionally stop watching something that I sorta like, like Heroes, but I forgot to watch it one day, and didn't bother picking it up. It was like the second episode with Elle in it.

It was just spectacularly shit. I mean, really. I'm really not interested what Hiro is doing in hell, or wherever, and I couldn't have given less of a flying fuck if Claire ended up with mysterious flying schoolchum or not.

(I did quite like they way they tricked that bitchy girl in her class, IIRC, though)

The thing with Hiro in 1667 or whatever year it was, is rather important to the rest of in regards to something.

I really liked season 2.

The thing with Hiro in 1667 or whatever year it was, is rather important to the rest of in regards to something.

I really liked season 2.

But did it need to last that long?

Frasier - Moon Dance

A classic Frasier episode (although the 1996 haircuts are amusing) and some of the jokes are still funny after several viewings.

Umm 8?

Batman: The Animated Series - Episode 4 "The Last Laugh"

I've finally got the first series in order, and It's interesting to see how shit Joker was done early on. This and his other episode on the first disc are the worst by far. Batman felt really out-of-character too.

5/10

Wheeeeee

Dexter Season 2 - Episode 4 (I think) The Dark Defender

HEROCLIX! Lol. Loving it fo sho. Great episode. Started off with a lot of smirks/giggly moments, and the bit where Dexter confronted the person was immense, seeing this completely different side to him. Somethings definitely brewing. OMIGOD and the nipples! Nipple-freaking-tastic episode. Is her name...Jamie Murray? Shes fucking stunning.

9/10

I'm halfway through season 3 of Prison Break and my God is it good! I love it so much! So many twists, so much tension and playing people off one another. I'm literally just like "nooo!" every episode when it ends, dying to see more and find out what happens. I might even go as far as to say that Prison Break is my favourite TV show of all time. And i'd more than happily watch them all again when i finish it, which i'm likely to do when suffering the impending withdrawal symptons.

When does season 4 start?!

I'm halfway through season 3 of Prison Break and my God is it good! I love it so much! So many twists, so much tension and playing people off one another. I'm literally just like "nooo!" every episode when it ends, dying to see more and find out what happens. I might even go as far as to say that Prison Break is my favourite TV show of all time. And i'd more than happily watch them all again when i finish it, which i'm likely to do when suffering the impending withdrawal symptons.

When does season 4 start?!

They've not said when its starting yet! :(

Edit...okay I just checked Wikipedia and it said its starting September 1st! OMG!!!!!!! AAAAHHHH!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!! THIS ROCKS!!!

It also has a few minor spoilers, and one other that sounds goooooood (but dont check it yet, check it when you finish s3)

They've not said when its starting yet! :(

Edit...okay I just checked Wikipedia and it said its starting September 1st! OMG!!!!!!! AAAAHHHH!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!! THIS ROCKS!!!

It also has a few minor spoilers, and one other that sounds goooooood (but dont check it yet, check it when you finish s3)

Season 4 should be awesome because certain people are coming back.

Season 4 should be awesome because certain people are coming back.

I know! Well shocked when I read it on Wiki.

It sounds so freaking quality.

Season 3 (and even 2 a bit) was a little far fetched for my liking (I know it's a TV show) so I hope season 4 is worth it.

2 was good, fyi. It made sense as a sequel to the 1st. 3 jsut felt like absurd franchising.

You're all wrong. Every season has been amazing for its own reason. Season 2was nailbiting, on-the-edge stuff as they could be spotted at any time, but there was also numerous goals for them to achieve whilst avoiding detection, and the introduction of Mahone and all of his problems. It also starts to show how big The Company's influence is.

Season 3 has been refreshing, even though it is a similar format to season 1. Everything is so different in Sona that the rules and dangers have changed, plus the dynamic is totally different seeing as Link is outside. I'm loving the hostage situation, and Grechen is hot!

Seriously, if you gave up watching, go back and watch it again!

Season 2 family guy.

Now I'm more a simpson fan rather than family guy but dad gave me the season and told me to watch it. It's pretty good, somewhat funny and I liked watching it. I wouldn't go out and buy it though.

I don't like Family Guy- it feels so insubstantial compared to South Park. All they do is pop culture references. They're like Dreamworks cgi movies. I'd also challenge anyone to be able to take it seriously after the South Park Cartoon Wars episodes basically demolished the entire basis for the show.

I don't like Family Guy- it feels so insubstantial compared to South Park. All they do is pop culture references. They're like Dreamworks cgi movies. I'd also challenge anyone to be able to take it seriously after the South Park Cartoon Wars episodes basically demolished the entire basis for the show.

Well considering I'd rather eat my own shit than watch south park I'm pretty impressed I watched all the episodes.

There's one on the season 2 that apprently was banned. Why? Because chris became a jew, jesus christ. -.- it was boring

but South Park is the best comedy series of the decade...

It's wank, utterly wank. I've never seen a show that makes me want to kill somebody so much. :blank:

it's amazing! have you seen recent ones? They're some of the best satirical commentry I've ever seen. It's as sharp as genre stalwarts The Day Today and Brasseye.

it's amazing! have you seen recent ones? They're some of the best satirical commentry I've ever seen. It's as sharp as genre stalwarts The Day Today and Brasseye.

You're losing coolness points here, you realise? :heh: I still detest south park, I doubt I'd ever be able to like it.