NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Grebe

Lady Lumps

I agree with noodles, and dude she isn't all that at all, her body yes - face no, and stop calling people gay damnit.

Yeah, she's not bad. I wouldn't refuse.

Chill the fuck out people.

I'd give her a phantom dip.

THis is the one where it goes, What you gonna do with all that JUnk JUnk in your trunk truck! these lyrics are truly Inspiring...

When compared to other stuff that's in the charts the BEP aren't too shabby. Of course in general chart stuff isn't great but it's what's played on the radio when you're in the car. If the BEP came on I wouldn't change stations.

I have seen the video and actually think that she is a good looking lass.

Let's face it, most of the people on here are going to end up with someone uglier and fatter than her.

Whats a phantom dip then murray?

It's just a code we use for a shag here at Uni, although I'm sure it has many meanings.

My bulge, my bulg,e my big 'ol manly bulge!

Butt ugly, sometimes she looks ok but the black eyed beans are crap.

At first they sung some peace song (where is the love) and they were sayin all this bad music and stuff. But what are they? Calm?

Explain how im being homophobic please.......?

Dieter stop being a little pussy and run off too mummy. Theres a good boy.

The face its bad. Period. Looks a little like the joker if you ask me.

fergie1007.jpg

Well I don't like her or dislike her either. However she looks tired on the photo and celebs tend to look ugly if there tired. But when there not, they look good.

She might look better in another photo.

A little pussy? you sound like a chav..

Pussy boi!

Hmmm, his name is Grebe, which is short for Grebo. Which are people which HATE chavs and listen to load music, like the suff off Kerrang. So I doubt the guy is a chav.

A little pussy? you sound like a chav..

Pussy boi!

haha what the fuck are you talking about.

Since when has pussy been a chav word? And believe me, im far from a chav. Yeah i wear nikes and shit but i aint no chav.

Heres my favourite bands, see if you recognise:

Propagandhi, Nerve Agents, Kid Dynamite, Nofx, Ensign

Work it out

It's not so much the clothes that make a person a chav, more the attitude.

Btw, BEP suck ass. Their first hit single was decent, but everything since has been pretty terrible.

Grebe enough. Or I will shove my cock of justice up your arse.

She is fit, and I'd dog her.

The song is dire

The band is average.

She looks like one of the more-dodgily designed aliens from Star Trek. It's almost as if she's had her skin stapled back at the hairline.

Looked for another picture to see if in that other one she was just having a bad day. images411584_4_fergie_black_eyed.jpg

Below average in my mind. Nasty face.

fergie-gm_l5.jpg

She's better than your average. If you gonna post pictures of her at least be diplomatic about it.

thats the first woman ive seen with 4 holes

vagina, asshole, mouth, chin

Ewww mate, is that who you like??????

(everyone, dig this shit, Ramar likes boys)

haha

Yes because I post a picture of Mr T I'm homosexual.. /sarcasm

For your information I'm not, I'm hetrosexual, I bet you're upset about that. I have nothing against homosexuals but it would seem you have, I'd sort that out if I were you.

Next, you say you're not a chav, if you speak the way you type I'd say you have a very chav attitude regardless of what music you listen (as if that defines what social banner you fall under).

Thirdly onto the Maxim picture, anyone can look half decent in a glamour mag because they air brush and use computers to remove the uglyness.

Good day.

yeah i still think she looks a minger on the maxim mag even tho the graphics guy has air brushed it up. He probably had to do overtime to get the job completed aswell.

It seems that no one likes slutty women here. Example: Jordan. And now 'that girl from back eyed peas'.

What other sluts don't you people like, or do you just dislike sluts in general?

Thirdly onto the Maxim picture, anyone can look half decent in a glamour mag because they air brush and use computers to remove the uglyness.

Ah yes, the art of retouching...

fergie1007.jpgfergie1007%20copy.jpg

Mind you that this was done in only a couple of minutes, but yeah, it shows how much you can do with just a bit of touching up in Photoshop. =P

Maybe I could make this into my profession or something...

Sign in to follow this