NEurope
Dante

Lost : Series 4

I downloaded Season 2 and Season 3 in the summer after my friend lent me Season 1 on DVD. All I have to say is that I'm pumped for Thursday.

Blast from the past, hey there Falco, long time no see.

I'm actually gonna wait till Sunday which is when Sky One are showing it here, figured since there's only a few days in the difference i might aswell save my download limit, though might d/l the last ep early if the the 2nd last was good enough to make me not want to wait a full week :heh:

I downloaded Season 2 and Season 3 in the summer after my friend lent me Season 1 on DVD. All I have to say is that I'm pumped for Thursday.

it'sfalcoit'sfalcoit'sfalcoooo! Did you get grounded from teh internetz again or something? :P

Blast from the past, hey there Falco, long time no see.

I'm actually gonna wait till Sunday which is when Sky One are showing it here, figured since there's only a few days in the difference i might aswell save my download limit, though might d/l the last ep early if the the 2nd last was good enough to make me not want to wait a full week :heh:

it'sfalcoit'sfalcoit'sfalcoooo! Did you get grounded from teh internetz again or something? :P

Hahaha, nooooo, I've been around the board but haven't really been posting. I really don't do video games much anymore so theres not too much for me to post about.

But nice to see you guys again. : peace:

Sooo... season 4 premier, thoughts?

Not perhaps as good as i was anticipating, and i think the other season openers have been better, but there was some interesting stuff, and for the first time in ages watching lost i found myself really quite confused...

Set up this season nicely anyways, which hopefully won't start off crap as the first few eps of season 3...

Not perhaps as good as i was anticipating, and i think the other season openers have been better, but there was some interesting stuff, and for the first time in ages watching lost i found myself really quite confused...

Totally agree. Still awesome as always.......but kinda needed more major developments, although in the past the first few eps of each season have tended not to be groundbreaking development wise.

Most interesting thing about the episode is who are the 6? We know three, but who are the rest. Guessing Sawyer will be one of them though.

(soz if spoilers, but you shouldn't be in this thread if you've yet to watch it like we've always done with previous Lost threads.)

dan-likes-trees - Neutral Milk Hotel I see there in your LastFM, great taste.

Only 2 coments? Im impressed X_X

I liked the episode.

Now a question to you guys: Which side would you choose?

Bit of a slow start, but it's setting up all the questions for this season.

You don't sound impressed bud

OMG OMG OMG OMG Its Tommorow Peeps TOMMOROW. KATE, WE HAVE TO GO BACK.

Cant Wait. Advert is on all the time. Even on the radio. Hype Hype

Thought it was quite a good episode to be honest, Hurley is the coolest character lol, OCEANIC 6 woooop

I would of picked Locke's side, stay on the island and live in paradise lol

Since moving house in the summer, I don't have Sky anymore, so now me and my girlfriend are having to go over one of her friends' house every Sunday to watch it. Can't wait to see it!

Only 2 coments? Im impressed X_X

I liked the episode.

Now a question to you guys: Which side would you choose?

I can't stand Jack, so I definitely would've gone with Locke. I hate Jack.

I was really please when Russo (cant spell her name as im drunk - the french woman) punched Ben! I'm looking forward to see what happens with her and Alex. One of my favourite storylines has been the whole french woman/alex one.

Totally agree. Still awesome as always.......but kinda needed more major developments, although in the past the first few eps of each season have tended not to be groundbreaking development wise.

Most interesting thing about the episode is who are the 6? We know three, but who are the rest. Guessing Sawyer will be one of them though.

(soz if spoilers, but you shouldn't be in this thread if you've yet to watch it like we've always done with previous Lost threads.)

dan-likes-trees - Neutral Milk Hotel I see there in your LastFM, great taste.

Yea, the 'oceanic 6' bit was most intriguing. Id go Sayid, Claire, and yeh Sawyer for the last 3... locke's bound to stay on the island.

And is it just me or does Hurley not quite work as a serious character? I mean, he's good comic relief but i wasn't sure about him being so central to th plot...

And thankya :D Neutral mlk hotel are a great band

Oohh and id probably go with locke... he's the only one who has any idea whats going on on the island id say...

Just seen it on Sky One, was good, dissappointed Charlie is now confirmed dead (i haven't read anything about it so was holding onto false hope), i still think he could have swam out the window.

Though was freaky when he "appeared" to Hurley.

The new flash forward concept is interesting.... who are the other 3 that got off.... how did they get off the island, and why did the others stay... and it seems like Jack and the others haven't told anyone there's still survivors on the island.

As for which group i'd go with, I would have went with Locke after hearing about Charlie saying the guys on the boat aren't who the girl said they were.... but why did she have a pic of Desmond and Penny?

But what happened that Hurley said he made the wrong choice...ggggrrrrr... too many questions, aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Just seen it on Sky One, was good, dissappointed Charlie is now confirmed dead (i haven't read anything about it so was holding onto false hope), i still think he could have swam out the window.

Though was freaky when he "appeared" to Hurley.

Only thing I didn't understand is that one of the other patients said to Hurley 'There's a man staring at you Hurley', so that means he must be able to see him too right? :confused:

Also I think Charlie got a nose job since the last series :heh:

Would they just reincarnate Charlie already, please.

maybe they have. We've already got one character who hasn't aged in 30 years and at least two who have avoided fatal injuries several times running. Who's to say they aren't dead, too? :)

maybe they have. We've already got one character who hasn't aged in 30 years

To bad he aint coming back for Series 4. :(

Hmmm. Was an extremely meh start to the series, but I dont know what I expected. Lost only gets good at the end of each season anyway.

Answers are coming.....eventually.

Wooaaaahh, 2nd ep of season 4, absolutely brilliant!!!!

Though its added about a million more questions to the already long list of lost mysteries...