NEurope
ReZourceman

Optical Illusions

You're meant to be seeing the castle in colour after the timer runs out, it would be better if the timer wasn't there because it's distracting as hell and you need to stare at quite intensely.

Look at the dot in the middle for the 15 seconds then keep looking when it turns black and white and you'll see in full colour.

Thats not an illusion the picture is in colour just after it changed for a split second then it goes black and white.

Thats not an illusion the picture is in colour just after it changed for a split second then it goes black and white.

It's not, watch it. It only goes to full colour when you stare at it for the 15 seconds.

This is the best I've seen so far :-

Stare at the four dots in the center of this page for about 30 seconds. Try not to blink. Then lean back, look at the ceiling and blink your eyes a few times.

jesus.jpg

Stare at the four dots in the center of this page for about 30 seconds. Try not to blink. Then lean back, look at the ceiling and blink your eyes a few times.

jesus.jpg

Hahah, thats wicked.

jesus.jpg

i looked like a fool doing it and i cant stop seeing it :(

damn u

jesus.jpg

Praise jesus!

If you focus on the centre of this and move your head back and forth, closer and further from the screen, it looks like it's turning.

doublegabor_pierre.jpg

That first isn't just colour a split second after. You can do it with just two pieces of paper. Hold a white one behind a primary colour sheet of paper. Pull away the other sheet after an amount of time and the white paper will be the same colour as the opposite colour to the one you held up on the colour wheel.

Now I have a big white patch with Jesus in the middle of it where ever I look..:(

If you look at Ricky Gervais you might think he was a funny guy. That's an optical illusion. Also an audial illusion.

If you look at Ricky Gervais you might think he was a funny guy. That's an optical illusion. Also an audial illusion.

As always a winnar.

OH GOD NO JESUS GET OUT OF MY EYES AAAAAGH AAGH AA

ahem. The illusion may have worked.

I had a book of optical illusions as a kid.

D=

Anyway, love the first one, its amazing :grin:

Jesus one freaks me out =/

I have been creeped out by the Jesus one before and didn't want him following me around for the rest of the evening again! :heh::)

Duck-Rabbit_illusion.jpg

Looked at that for a min or two, thought woop-de-fucking-do its a picture of a duck.

Then HOLY SHIT A RABBIT.

These optical illusion things scare me way too much. To most it would be "oh thats interesting" to me its "HOLY WEASEL PENIS GET OUT OF MY HEAD" which is worrying.