Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

McPhee

Yeah, it's just a fun racer. I actually really like the presentation, which I wasn't keen on in the demo.

They do spam the game's ability to call you by your name though. It was cool at first but it feels overused by the 3rd race.

Still, very cool. Plus there's tons of trophies.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Just adjusted the colour settings for my TV, mainly turned down the brightness, and my goodness it looks so much better. Why is the PS3 set so bright by default?

I actually had to turn up the brightness on my TV when I first plugged it in. Its probably just your TV, I find you don't really notice brightness as much when you're viewing something non-interactive.

Yeah, most things were fine. I was just adjusting it for ACII but when I exited to the XMB it looked much better.

Edit: I haven't been able to sync my trophies since Monday. What the hell is going on? Anyone else having this problem? It's fucking annoying. (Error 80022A07)

Edited by Daft

It edits the friends list somewhat, as everyone can change their profile colour. Also there is a shit FB thing in the Account Management section.

It's weird how they didn't advertise either of those features in the 'features of update' thing before you go to get the new firmware.

What is better in this game (besides the graphics) over BF1943?

More Weapons

Bigger, more detailed maps

better destructible environments

more vehicles

unlocks

more maps

The Sub Machine Guns are usable now.

gameplay is improved on lower levels

I'll put it this way, 1943 felt a bit like DLC for Bad Company, Bad Company 2 is an all new greatly improved game. The difference isn't like the difference between the CoD games.

More Weapons

Bigger, more detailed maps

better destructible environments

more vehicles

unlocks

more maps

The Sub Machine Guns are usable now.

gameplay is improved on lower levels

I'll put it this way, 1943 felt a bit like DLC for Bad Company, Bad Company 2 is an all new greatly improved game. The difference isn't like the difference between the CoD games.

Where do I sign up?

Gamespot, if they have any left.It truely is awesome, but then again I thoroughly enjoyed MW2 4 player split-screen.

I'm FPSed out. Borderlands, Bad Company and Cod. Probably 6 hours of gaming, pretty insane. Oh and Fifa 09 & Dirt 2 for a notable amount as well.

Games are awesome.

If you're willing to create a US PSN account just to download the game (you can still play it with your EU one once its downloaded) you can get one from either of the links posted on the linked post:

http://forums.gametrailers.com/thread/anyone-not-get-a-bad-company-2/969475

Good news!

I'm currently downloading the BF Beta. :bouncy:

Thanks for the link dude.

There's only one map but I'm fucking loving it. The game is superb. Endless variations between games and so much to do.

Man if you don't buy this game you are a dickhead.

I've only played the game for about an hour, but I agree it is very good.

I wish there were aeroplanes in the game though.