• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

None of the details are real. Neogaf are just playing a prank by emailing KMart their info and their own mockup pic. They want Kotaku to write a fake story again.

%3Fmenu%3Dbrowser%26image_id%3D1175739%26mag%3D260&rurl=translate.google.de&usg=ALkJrhj5z9ezqRfIzpg8mprg5aa6W-semg

PS3 and PSP bundles?

So then why is it on the front page of their website?

The NeoGAF joke is that a few days ago a GAFfer photoshopped a Slim ad into a KMart flyer, which Gizmodo etc picked up as a rumour.

Persona 3 Portable Details: It's a port of Persona 3, with selectable protagonist. There will be certain things unique to the female route, and there will be some new additions to the male route as well. Otherwise it's the same game with various improvements. Apparently there'll be 5 difficulty levels, and like in P4, you can set your party members on manual control. The game is coming out on 1st Nov in Japan.

The conference room is filling up quickly according to Kotaku. Should start in 5 minutes.

The stage doesn't look that great, tbh I think it might be a washout in terms of announcements. We'll see.

Edited by dwarf

The conference room is filling up quickly according to Kotaku. Should start in 5 minutes.

The stage doesn't look that great, tbh I think it might be a washout in terms of announcements. We'll see.

I'm not seeing a link to their live blog on Kotaku. Where are you getting this from?

Edit: NVM.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!