Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

McPhee

So I'm not normally a trophy whore but GTA has made me into a whore. There's a trophy you get for completing the story in under 30 hours. Easy enough? not when you've spent half the game fucking about before realizing such a trophy existed :heh:

So i've been going like Rambo in all the missions since to try and catch up, i've got about 23 missions left with 5 hours still to play, so I should just about manage it.

Once that's done and I've got a few more tropies, i'll get started on Resident Evil 5.

Dumb trophy idea. Prince of Persia and Mirror's Edge effectively ruined thier games though because of dumb trophy ideas. .

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

See some N-Europe at 11am for Killzone AM. Lets hope we get the Home unlocks!

For details check the KZ2 thread. Password is 'forumfun'.

Oh and here is a vid of the 2 maps:

The train one looks quite different from your usual fps stuff with obstacles to dodge.

Edited by Choze

Can't remember if anyone here had Unreal Tournament 3. I played it yesterday for a bit and remembered how brilliant it was. I stopped playing it when I did because of the lag problems, but then I saw there was a new free download pack for it which has tonnes of stuff. Amazing they'd make so much stuff for free, but I'm downloading it now.

It's such fun arcade madness. I entered a deathmatch and came second but it was one of the most insane things Ive played in ages. It was 10 players each having the same one-hit kill weapon and I did really well, reactions and all that. Brilliant fun.

Yeah there's tonnes of stuff for it, download wise. People make different modes and changes to the formula. There's almost too much content.

The new trophies they added are shite. One is called, No life, which you have to score 200 kills on 50 seperate days to get.

Yeah there's tonnes of stuff for it, download wise. People make different modes and changes to the formula. There's almost too much content.

The new trophies they added are shite. One is called, No life, which you have to score 200 kills on 50 seperate days to get.

Thats hardcore! :shakehead Some have done it already. You can change the clock.

Yeah it's stupid.

I sometimes believe I possess amazing skills. Me + shock rifle = doom.

I love the nuke-type weapon that appears about two times per level. When you fire it it shakes the whole map and can kill loads of people.

Yeah it's stupid.

I sometimes believe I possess amazing skills. Me + shock rifle = doom.

I love the nuke-type weapon that appears about two times per level. When you fire it it shakes the whole map and can kill loads of people.

If you truly possessed amazing skills, you would rent CoD4 and play me.: peace:

Haha I'm more of an action-whore than a tactical guy. In arcade shooters it's all about quick decisions and reflexes which I seem to do well at.

I may get Cod 6 so you will have a chance to muller me then.

CoD4 is all about quick reflexes and decisions in standard Deathmatches, it only gets slightly tactical in Search & Destroy with no respawns. I think if you played it you would never look back you know....

You should play Killzone 2 with us. We are on.

I did actually put KZ2 back in the machine to see if they had somehow altered the controls, or at least given the option to turn off that silly aim acceleration in the last patch, they didn't, so its a game that will probably gather dust or get traded in at some point.

Didn't realise they added Trophies to UT3. Just installing it again now. Been meaning to play it for a while now.

It's a blast.

Yeah I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it after the update but was let down after seeing them. They are pretty poor tbh.

That's not why I'm playing this game anyway.

I got it yonks ago for £15 and that was only an average deal back then. The new pack has breathed new life into it.

It's very fast-paced and you need to move constantly to avoid death.

And yeah, the controls are spot-on.

It can be had for under £9.99. Not bad but not much of a community. Its a good game imo. Epic take the online seriously in UT.

I did actually put KZ2 back in the machine to see if they had somehow altered the controls, or at least given the option to turn off that silly aim acceleration in the last patch, they didn't, so its a game that will probably gather dust or get traded in at some point.

Its not hard to adjust to. Lots of fps use use some aim acceleration. Wouldnt surprise me even if COD uses it in some form. At the end of the day its still the same dual stick control system.

edit: lets alos not forget how the auto aim in COD is.

Edited by Choze

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!