• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

I am up for Mrcernaries coop.

Ah i am guessing unannounced game? I wonder what it could be?

Its going to be hard to beat LBP. IMO.

p.s Won a clan game in a tournament last night for KZ2:

http://www.killzone.com/kz/tour_round_history.psml?kz_match_id=2343381&kz_file_id=2082001

So close. Odd having a 1v1 clan match.

Wow nice one Tegg. That was close! I would really like to drop into a team clan match sometime.

Home message of the day:

The floodgates will be opened. Are you prepared?

im game for it, guy im ment to be playign with hasnt bought it yet.

Awesome. How does this work? I've just started on super easy but I don't mind starting again. Only done 1-1.

You up for playing late night? From around 11:30 onward or maybe tomorrow during the day? Or just tell me when is good for you. I'd be on now but I've got to go out now.

Play RE5 in hard. Its better that way with coop! Book your day off lol.

I will check Home but i assumed it was updates for next week? Got my RE5 statues yesterday. Loving Mercernaries.

Can you give us hints regarding the PSP game? :p

Wow nice one Tegg. That was close! I would really like to drop into a team clan match sometime.

Anytime. Go to tournaments and just join one after checking its game type. Only problem is that the interface is messed up. You need scroll down like 8 pages to see ones you can join(needs patching). They will have a message on the side saying you can join. Test it out and tell us which ones you joined.

Home message of the day:

Awesome. How does this work? I've just started on super easy but I don't mind starting again. Only done 1-1.

You up for playing late night? From around 11:30 onward or maybe tomorrow during the day? Or just tell me when is good for you. I'd be on now but I've got to go out now.

im usualy free during nights, so tonight should be ok, and tommorow day time is probebly ok, though i cant guarentee it, being mothersday and all.

play what ever your up to, ive finnished by myself so i'll not be missing anything.

im usualy free during nights, so tonight should be ok, and tommorow day time is probebly ok, though i cant guarentee it, being mothersday and all.

play what ever your up to, ive finnished by myself so i'll not be missing anything.

Awesome. Maybe I should change the difficulty. Does that mean I have to start again?

It's a bit annoying you can't have more than one save file.

See you for some zombie genocide tonight!

Feel like I need a new PSN game. If you guys can suggest me one then here are my requirements:

- Must be fun

- Must contain some depth

- Ability to jump in and out while achieving something e.g. burnout, complete a race, then switch to another game

- mulitplayer would be cool but not neccessary

- trophy support - must catch up!

Just really need something that can fill in the gaps of boredom when I am waiting for my mate to be available to play resi 5 as thats what I REALLY feel like playing atm or when I am waiting for people to come online for a game of killzone. Oh and preferably below £10. Otherwise I would just go get warhawk.

Awesome. Maybe I should change the difficulty. Does that mean I have to start again?

It's a bit annoying you can't have more than one save file.

See you for some zombie genocide tonight!

i think you'd have to start again to up the difficulty, but its what ever your comfortable with really.

edit. ive added you, so all should be well. i have a head set, so voice chat is an option.

Edited by Chris the great

Can't Daft just select the chapter he's up to via Chapter Select and then up the difficulty? The game only saves your progress in chaptered chunks anyway — Checkpoints only count for the play session they're reached in, whereas your inventory is persistent across all your playtime even if you hop between different chapters.

i think you'd have to start again to up the difficulty, but its what ever your comfortable with really.

edit. ive added you, so all should be well. i have a head set, so voice chat is an option.

Awesome, my headset is charged. I should be on from 11:30 onward. Any preference on the difficulty? I'm not too bothered, I'd just be a bit weary of doing it on hard.

Can't Daft just select the chapter he's up to via Chapter Select and then up the difficulty? The game only saves your progress in chaptered chunks anyway — Checkpoints only count for the play session they're reached in, whereas your inventory is persistent across all your playtime even if you hop between different chapters.

I hope you're right. That would be great. Fingers crossed.

Awesome, my headset is charged. I should be on from 11:30 onward. Any preference on the difficulty? I'm not too bothered, I'd just be a bit weary of doing it on hard.

im fine for any difficulty. ive been having a blast on easy just to get cash for upgrades. im fine for any difficulty, any levels, and can play as long as you like.

Hello i know many are still busy with other games(Persona 4 here), but i was thinking N-E ELITES could take part in a clan tournament tonight.

Would be great to get an idea of who wants to come so we can pick the correct team size e.g 2v2 or 5v5 matches. So hopefully no one gets left out! :)

Is 8pm ok? If anyone has other suggesstions please voice them.