Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

McPhee

Famitsu Info

Dynasty Warriors : Gundam 2, scheduled for December 4th in Japan on PlayStation 2, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

7349620080827_105802_0_small.jpg 7349620080827_105802_1_small.jpg 7349620080827_105803_2_small.jpg

PSP Gundam Vs Gundam (Namco Bandai)

- Arcade to handheld, with wireless mode (its focused on multiplayer)

- Gundam SEED, SEED Destiny, Gundam 00 characters included

- Releade Date: November, 5040Y

PSP Hatsune Miku project Diva (Sega)

- Eh...idol music rhythm game? Seems it lets you create your own music, music videos, or 3D animations, with Miku.

- Release Date: 2009

PSP Zwei!! (Falcom)

- Falcom porting another of their PC games to PSP, scheduled for Winter 2008 at 5040Y

- This one was also released on PS2, seems to include new voice acting for the PSP

PSP Prinny (Nipponichi)

- 20th November release, 5229Y

- Disgaea spinoff starring Prinny

- 2D characters, 3D background, looks like side scrolling action game

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone got that platinum trophy yet? Is it the only one for PS3 atm?

Buzz! has a Platinum as well. I can't say I have many of the Trophies for it as, well, it's a party game that's good for 30 minutes now and then; I'm not going to sit there for hours playing it by myself. Uncharted is a different story, though, so I've everything for that.

Has anyone been invited to the Resistance 2 Beta? Not that I have of course, nudge-nudge, wink-wink, how's-your-father.

Buzz! has a Platinum as well. I can't say I have many of the Trophies for it as, well, it's a party game that's good for 30 minutes now and then; I'm not going to sit there for hours playing it by myself. Uncharted is a different story, though, so I've everything for that.

Has anyone been invited to the Resistance 2 Beta? Not that I have of course, nudge-nudge, wink-wink, how's-your-father.

Was it by email? I wonder if they'll be sending out more emails to other people for the HOME beta..be good if they did don't you think? :heh:

OMG OMG OMG Warhawk patch 1.5 with Trophies is... LIVE!

Just to add to this: if you own Warhawk but found it hard to get into, now's the time to give it another go. They've added some very informative tutorials which should help a lot of people; the only real way to get into the game before was jump straight online, which isn't the most attractive of prospects for newcomers.

Cool! I shall re-add u in a min.

Excellent...ADD me again people!!

I need teh friendz for when Home and LBP lands :D

Daft, Flamey...you get my picture fellas? (before the break) T'was an awesome cuteness overload we all deserve every now and then! :yay:

^ How come I don't get one?

I managed to download the gamefaq save file so to get the platinum trophy on Uncharted I just need to complete crushing mode. Have almost reached chapter 5, so all is going well. Thing is, if anyone gets near you then usually it means death.

YES, DISGAEA 3 Number 1 Student Set POSTED! I JUST FILLED THE ROOM WITH CREAM!

I pity the foo who has to clear all that up :heh: anyway, I hope you enjoy Disgaea 3 Dom ^^ we all know how much you've been waiting in creamy anticipation for it. :laughing:

Might download it when I get that new hard drive. Pay day tomorrow so I may order it today :D

hey all

on the post your purchases thread about a week ago a chap posted that he was brought a PS3 for £180 (sorry mate forgot name)

but anyway anyone know the site or a site where can grab a PS3 for best price at mo.

any help appreciated cheers

Yeah that was me. Bought it from a friend.

Patent Trolls

In an August 20 court filing obtained by Edge, Orinda alleged that Sony infringed on patent number 5,438,560, which in broad terms describes methods for recording and reproducing information via optical disc.

Orinda also named as defendants subsidiaries Sony Electronics, Sony Computer Entertainment and Sony Computer Entertainment America.

Orinda has demanded a jury trial, and is seeking an injunction on manufacturing, sales and distribution of Blu-ray devices such as the PS3, computer peripheral products and dedicated Blu-ray players.

The plaintiff is also asking for "a reasonable royalty."

"Orinda has been and will continue to be damaged as a result of Defendants' infringing conduct," the company said in the filing. "Defendants' infringing conduct will continue unless permanently enjoined by this court."

It isn't meant to be brighter it's meant to have twice the colour gamut, five times the contrast ratio, and half the response time of the 2000 LCD (eliminating ghosting).

Can't wait to pick one up. Finally there is actually something I want for my birthday!! Normally I just go blank when it comes around. :heh:

Plus that picture really makes me want LittleBigPlanet on the PSP.

http://uk.gamespot.com/features/6196930/index.html

Edit:

Insider says PSP 3000 will be able to play games with PS3 controller

hm it doesn't really look like its actually much brighter just that the colours are more vibrant.

The real test comes when you go outside. I find my PSP hard to use on buses since a) it's so big and b) the colours are too washed out for me to see detail.

Also i imagine after using the 3k for an hour, if you tried going back to the original screen you'd find it quite unpleasant.

For me i think it may just about be worth a purchase since i have an old skool phat white psp.

The real test comes when you go outside. I find my PSP hard to use on buses since a) it's so big and b) the colours are too washed out for me to see detail.

Should be a lot better for stuff like that.

Sony added the antireflective technology to improve the PSP's outdoor playability. We took our two PSPs outside for some side-by-side testing under the bright California sun. Neither system was playable in direct sunlight, but the PSP-3000's display performed better than the 2000's when we took a look at both systems in a shady area beneath a tree.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!