• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried to browse US vid store...was there but un-clickable...bummer.

The E3 coverage they got compared to EU was immense. Even Europe is shafted. Do they give a toss about their consumers perception?!

No:

http://kotaku.com/5026131/sony-video-service-not-hitting-europe-australia-until-2009-at-least

I wouldn't have that big a problem if they explained why they shafted us, otherwise they just seems damn lazy.

Also from Kotaku....

http://kotaku.com/5026117/80gb-ps3-to-hit-all-pal-territories-on-august-27

80GB PS3 To Hit "All PAL Territories" On August 27

Chatting at a secret Europeans-only gig in Santa Monica, SCEE boss David Reeves has announced that the 80GB PlayStation 3 - unveiled at Sony's E3 address yesterday - will be released simultaneously "across all PAL territories" (yes, that includes Australia) on August 27. It'll be priced at £299/€400, and as in the US, it'll be straight-up replacing the 40GB unit (which Reeves says is almost out of stock, and will not be seeing a temporary price cut).

Pissed off -.-

Guest Jordan

Why? The PAL 60GB model has back compat (even if it is software) and 4 USB ports.

I plan to sell off my 40GB PAL PS3 at some point and buy an NTSC launch 60GB, i want that damn hardware back compat... :(

To be honest it doesn't come as a surprise, in the US they only have licensing issues etc... for one store, whereas the european store has god knows how many for each country....

lol, haven't you worked it out yet? I LOVE complaining. :D

But quite frankly, when America get 24 videos out of E3 and we get 8 you just have to wonder WTF is going on, because there aren't any licensing issues there.

I'm just going to put this out there...

Does SCEE even exist? Or have we just assumed it does?

They don't have a website yet, but they probably have a myspace.

So Killzone 2 eh? Looks incredible but it's made by a pretty rubbish team. If a crap team work on a game for a ridiculous amount of time, does it turn out good? It should be another Haze but it looks so incredible...

Guest Jordan

Graphically, Killzone has a great art direction and the damage model being used is pretty much second to none. The frame rate might get totally fucked over though.

Gameplay wise? Considering previous efforts by the team, i'm skeptical.

Graphically, Killzone has a great art direction and the damage model being used is pretty much second to none. The frame rate might get totally fucked over though.

Gameplay wise? Considering previous efforts by the team, i'm skeptical.

Yeah, I like how it's all generic brown but then it has all these vivid colours flying around the place. I think it looks really nice. I hope that's what they are going for and they really push it because I'd love that.

Guest Jordan

Elefunk is now up on the PSN for £4.99 (so buying...)

Also!

MGO: Geno (sp) pack is out today or next week.