NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

Who has Bomberman and wants to unlock some Trophies? Me and Chuck need 2 other people to get the 4 player ones.

Who has Bomberman and wants to unlock some Trophies? Me and Chuck need 2 other people to get the 4 player ones.

what are the four player ones? surprised havn't got them because played plenty of 4 player matches online

Tonight, erm there like win 5 matches in a row and win a all girls match or something.

Not hard at all just need 4 people.

I am now at level 10 for trophies. Get in. Have 2 annoying trophies to get in Fallout 3 for the platinum though - levelling up to 8 in good and neutral karma. I managed to find save files to allow me to do the level 14 & level 20 karma trophies, but I have no saves below level 8. Looks like I'm going to have to start a new game for them :/

I am now at level 10 for trophies. Get in. Have 2 annoying trophies to get in Fallout 3 for the platinum though - levelling up to 8 in good and neutral karma. I managed to find save files to allow me to do the level 14 & level 20 karma trophies, but I have no saves below level 8. Looks like I'm going to have to start a new game for them :/

can you not use a save off the internet? thats at like level 6 neutral or something then gives you couple of levels to get to where you need to be.

I already checked, there's nothing below level 8, bar 1 that is just at the part where you leave the vault.

It doesn't even matter if it's at late level 7. You can swing your karma surprisingly quickly.

Scratch that I think I've found a suitable one.

Yeah, I'm not really reliable enough to be counted on. Sorry.

I would have been up for some Bomberman tonight if I knew. Fancy it for tomorrow night instead?

What is it with the PS3 and downloading tonned of crap. Got the MAG beta today, downloaded 37mb to get it, then another 37 for the update, then it asked me to download another 1.3gb for more updates. Utter crap. It's bad enough every update for every game is huge. Why can't the updates be like the 360 ones, which take about 30 seconds.

Paired with the crap trophies (which I still can't seem to get working, although I haven't tried for a while) and the fact that almost every PS3 game is worse than its 360 counterpart, the PS3 is a piece of crap. It's a real shame too, because the PS3 has so much more to offer than the 360.

Trophies have been working for a while now. They upgraded the servers.

Cool beans. *Runs off to try them*

Shitting hell, so they do.

Updates are still crap though...

Just bought and finished Linger In Shadows, don't think I'll sleep again my my life.

By the way what do people mean by Trophies not working, they have been fine for me since day one.

Errors with them not syncing, trophy levels/percentages being inconsistent when viewed in different ways and profiles not loading etc. Maybe northerners didn't notice.

Errors with them not syncing, trophy levels/percentages being inconsistent when viewed in different ways and profiles not loading etc. Maybe northerners didn't notice.

True, i've never noticed any problems.

Nor me, but then I didn't really start playing my PS3 until 2009.

I now officially hate Microsoft, my 3 month old elite 360 has just broken. So glad I have the receipt for it.

I now officially prefer my PS3 to my 360...

Last night I went on my 360 for the first time since picking up my PS3 to play on the GTAIV DLC.

I just felt cheap, under-powered and... nasty.

Really weird.

I would have never expected that to happen any time soon.

Wes add me on PSN please, on another note I just go the Pure trophy on Flower.

It was a nightmare!

Nor me, but then I didn't really start playing my PS3 until 2009.

I now officially hate Microsoft, my 3 month old elite 360 has just broken. So glad I have the receipt for it.

Hmm. Turns out it isn't completely broken, it just likes to pretend so every now and again. I still hate MS.

Just downloaded the fury pack for Wipeout HD and I'm enjoying it, though I'm not sure how much I like the new menu aesthetic.