NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

Ah 500GB's of goodness.

Congrats. Welcome to the download, install and forget crowd.

I don't want to spend money on a HDD that could buy me 2 games. I think with clever usage I won't have to upgrade.

I don't want to spend money on a HDD that could buy me 2 games. I think with clever usage I won't have to upgrade.

But hidden installs will surprise and irritate. And then there is the convenience of having lovely music backed up on my ps3 to play during long burnout sessions :)

I can play DVDs but not blue ray movies or games.

Ah thats annoying. We've had someone else here who had similar issues i think. Had to resend.

Ah thats annoying. We've had someone else here who had similar issues i think. Had to resend.

Do you know what is wong with it?

I had the problem happen to me again. But it didn't arrive broken. Took another couple weeks to break again.

The Blu Ray diode is broken.

Call Sony and give them hell.

I had the problem happen to me again. But it didn't arrive broken. Took another couple weeks to break again.

The Blu Ray diode is broken.

Call Sony and give them hell.

Thanks I thought it was that.

But hidden installs will surprise and irritate. And then there is the convenience of having lovely music backed up on my ps3 to play during long burnout sessions :)

This.

I can just drive around Paradise City listening to The Killers or Kings of Leon all day.

Gonna get myself a bigger HDD soon, 500Gb I think. Then I can put all my Music on my PS3, got around 40Gb of music on iTunes at the moment.

I stream mine, you can do all sorts of formats iincluding the high quality ones. I keep afew tracks and albums though for fun and ingame soundtracks.

Still got some old CD to rip to mp3. I noticed Atrac has a higher bitrate. Does this mean its better quality? I wouldnt mind if it was just for the PS3.

Just got my first LBP level uploaded. :yay:

It's ok I think, although I probably wouldn't be that impressed if someone else made it.

Anyway, hit me up and have a play please. Tell me what you think but most of all, heart me! My PSN ID is in my sig.

I just tried to put in my external HDD to back up my PS3 and its not recognizing it...odd...it has done before as copied some of my itunes on to it for Burnout ages ago...anyone got any ideas? Nothing comes up or anything...

It's ok I think, although I probably wouldn't be that impressed if someone else made it.

Anyway, hit me up and have a play please. Tell me what you think but most of all, heart me! My PSN ID is in my sig.

Will do mate next time I go on, and don't forget to :heart: me back!

I just tried to put in my external HDD to back up my PS3 and its not recognizing it...odd...it has done before as copied some of my itunes on to it for Burnout ages ago...anyone got any ideas? Nothing comes up or anything...

Dunno about that, but that is a rather nice sig you got there.

Will do mate next time I go on, and don't forget to :heart: me back!

Dunno about that, but that is a rather nice sig you got there.

cheers lol! fancied a change...

I found that if I had two 500 GB external Hard drives plugged into my PC or my PS3, only one of them would be dectected. Had me really scared at the time. Hope that helps. Also, I think I preferred the previous sig. Really liked that one :blank:

I found that if I had two 500 GB external Hard drives plugged into my PC or my PS3, only one of them would be dectected. Had me really scared at the time. Hope that helps. Also, I think I preferred the previous sig. Really liked that one :blank:

But my gamingcorner blog is all but dead...

Format your external drive to FAT32 format.

I will add you. Check out my levels too. My new level is slowly being made. I feel like i have high expectations to live up to.

Has it been reformatted into NTFS or something. It may even have died? New sig is nice. I prefer real fire though. Like the burger king adverts.

I'll jump in on the 'flameboy sig discussion' lol

I like the new one. It's 'different'.

I know lol one comment and the thread derails *insert evil laugh*

Format your external drive to FAT32 format.

Cheers will try that out.

Has it been reformatted into NTFS or something. It may even have died? New sig is nice. I prefer real fire though. Like the burger king adverts.

It could have died perhaps although was working fairly recently...

burger king...hmmm....

cooltext413248248.jpg

I know lol one comment and the thread derails *insert evil laugh*

Cheers will try that out.

It could have died perhaps although was working fairly recently...

burger king...hmmm....

cooltext413248248.jpg

Have to admit, the burger king flames have something about them. : peace:

You can't advertise the shooting though can you? Age restrictions and all that.

You can't advertise the shooting though can you? Age restrictions and all that.

After 9 then. Do the ballad of death. Is that possible?

The demo did alot of good though from what i can tell even if it was extremely limited. Was surprised they used the vid.