NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

Loco Roco 2 = instant get!!!

And if the PSP-3k is at a reasonable price i may buy one to make my PSP portable again . . . The iPhone has made me less tolerant of things taking up space in my pocket. The PSP atm lives in my bag, or on my shelf in my room. My iPhone is my bus journey killer.

Singstar Disney :o!

I want :p

That keyboard is effing ugly.

Apparently its PS2 only.

Although you'll be able to rip the songs off the disc with the PS3 version of the game (in a future PS3 firmware update).

After really enjoying the vocals recently in Rock Band I've been half considering Singstar but tbh Lips for the 360 looks like it's gonna be so much better.

Apparently its PS2 only.

Although you'll be able to rip the songs off the disc with the PS3 version of the game (in a future PS3 firmware update).

It won't rip it, it'll just allow you to play the PS2 version through the PS3 version.

It won't rip it, it'll just allow you to play the PS2 version through the PS3 version.

There seems to be conflicting reports on this....some places saying you rip the songs...

For those who dont want to import, Disgaea 3 is headed to Europe next year.

PRESS RELEASE

SQUARE ENIX ANNOUNCES DISGAEA 3 FOR EUROPE AND PAL TERRITORIES

London (21st August 2008) – Square Enix Ltd., the publisher of Square Enix® interactive entertainment products in Europe and other PAL territories, today announces that Nippon Ichi Software’s Disgaea® 3 Absence of Justice will be released by Square Enix across PAL territories in early 2009 on the PlayStation®3 (PS3™) computer entertainment system.

Good news for people scared of importing. Me however will have it next week in the lovely uber number 1 student limited edition :D

Parasite Eve 3 isnt a cinematic RPG.

According to project director Hajime Tabata, this PSP Parasite Eve sequel is going to be a true 3D gun action game. Noting that it will differ from Final Fantasy VII Dirge of Cerberus, he described it as a "true third person shooter."

It looks incredible...Shown my girlfriend and she loves it.

One thing that strikes me with Sony is how effortlessly they seem to capture the casual market, it doesn't seem like they are desperatly trying to get them like the other two platform holders yet they seem to get "it"

I totally agree, I really like how they are doing some weird new stuff. Seems so much better than Nintendo's seemingly half arsed stuff.

For those who dont want to import, Disgaea 3 is headed to Europe next year.

Jesus! A year is a looooong time to wait for useless European translations I won't need. It's bad enough waiting a couple of weeks for . . .

Good news for people scared of importing. Me however will have it next week in the lovely uber number 1 student limited edition :D

. . . This to be delivered! Soooo excited :D:yay:

I don't expect to get it before Dom despite ordering JUST before him mwahahaaa.

Did anyone else think the Force Unleashed demo was crap?

It wasn't too bad, although it could have been alot better. I can see the 'moves' getting abit boring after a while, infact i got abit bored in the demo... and the level boss was abit crap.

Downloaded and finished Ratchet and Clank last night. Took about 4 hours.

Pretty fun!

3000hansyahikaku.jpg

The new PSP-3000 screen really does look better. Awesome. Really can't wait.

It wasn't too bad, although it could have been alot better. I can see the 'moves' getting abit boring after a while, infact i got abit bored in the demo... and the level boss was abit crap.

I just thought it was all over the lace. The controls weren't great, the camera was rubbish.. Why he can't block while moving is beyond me.

That new PSP screen is much better then i thought it was gonna be, it really does look like it makes a difference..i'm gonna see what future games are coming out for PSP which i would purchase and see if it's worth upgrading..at the moment, i'm not sure i'll be buying enough new PSP games...

Jeeze... thats a really, really good screen :-/

Apparently the 3000's screen has twice the color gamut, five times the contrast ratio, and half the response time of the 2000 LCD.

I think that's what Joystiq said.

Which is awesome.

But unless i can stick custom firmware on it... they can forget about it :p

Which is awesome.

But unless i can stick custom firmware on it... they can forget about it :p

Seconded, I'll keep my eye on it, especially as I sold my PSP slim & lite recently but seeing as I allready don't play my original PSP much it'll hinge on it being firmware friendly and y'know... some decent games coming out for the machine. :blank:

*note* I allready know that the machine allready has some "decent" games but the majority don't interest me in the slightest.